Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,707 members, 7,914,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Pros And Cons Of Renting Between Ojodu, Agric And Oke-ira - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Pros And Cons Of Renting Between Ojodu, Agric And Oke-ira (132 Views)

Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos 2022 / Updated Cost Of Renting A 2 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos / Updated Cost Of Renting A 1 Bedroom Apartment In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pros And Cons Of Renting Between Ojodu, Agric And Oke-ira by koloqua(m): 2:17am On Jun 17
Hello guys, please I'm in a dire need for your advise, experience and knowledge about renting a 2bedroom flat between Ojodu, Agric,
or Oke-Ira..

I've seen houses I love in both areas (pictures only), and they are within my budget of 1M - 1.5M annual rent .

But I want to confirm the below before deciding, relocating from Ibadan due to work. Which is currently at Kudirat Abiola way, Ikeja/Ojota.

*Traffic ( I don't want to do the 4am waking up rushing to work)
* Good Light.. I hear Lagos are shared in Bands
* Safety for kids growing up (my kid is just a year old)
* Clean useable Water

Please, Your advices would be much appreciated 👍
Re: Pros And Cons Of Renting Between Ojodu, Agric And Oke-ira by HeatSeeker(m): 2:51am On Jun 17
koloqua:
Hello guys, please I'm in a dire need for your advise, experience and knowledge about renting a 2bedroom flat between Ojodu, Agric,
or Oke-Ira..

I've seen houses I love in both areas (pictures only), and they are within my budget of 1M - 1.5M annual rent .

But I want to confirm the below before deciding, relocating from Ibadan due to work. Which is currently at Kudirat Abiola way, Ikeja/Ojota.

*Traffic ( I don't want to do the 4am waking up rushing to work)
* Good Light.. I hear Lagos are shared in Bands
* Safety for kids growing up (my kid is just a year old)
* Clean useable Water

Please, Your advices would be much appreciated 👍

You cannot escape traffic in Lagos. Especially in the axis where your job is located. Ojota is a major transit hub, traffic is to be expected during rush hour period on most days (from mild to hellish grin)

Please check (physically) on the proximity of the apartment to the main road (and bus stop) for each location, this is very important.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Renting Between Ojodu, Agric And Oke-ira by MatrixReloaded: 4:51am On Jun 17
You think say na play we come lagos to play. Come out and fight us in traffic you no gree.
Come out and face your neighbours you no gree.
Cone out and go to work on time you no gree.
Ojodu, agric, costane, aguda, ikeja , cos this Lagos wey u see so is our own.
We dey wait for your mental experience moving on
Re: Pros And Cons Of Renting Between Ojodu, Agric And Oke-ira by MaziObinnaokija: 5:26am On Jun 17
Find somewhere around ojodu.U can leave home to ur office around 6.
Re: Pros And Cons Of Renting Between Ojodu, Agric And Oke-ira by nonny400(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17
I've lived in Okeira. You'd love it. Good light, almost perfect security, and there's no flooding at all.

(1) (Reply)

Selling! 5bedroom Semi Detached+bq @ Ikota. N150m. Eunice 08029562694 / Lekki Sand Merchants - Sand And Granite Delivery / 3000sq. Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.