Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,240 members, 7,923,197 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:10 PM

Did Jesus Call Himself God??? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Call Himself God??? (99 Views)

Did Jesus Ever Call Himself God In The Bible? The Answer Is No! / Where Did Jesus Call Himself God In The Bible? / Why Did Jesus Call His Disciples Little Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Did Jesus Call Himself God??? by bingbagbo(m): 6:14am On Jun 17
Did Jesus call Himself God?

Answer:

Matthew 26:63-64
[63]But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest answered and said to Him, “I put You under oath by the living God: Tell us if You are the Christ, the Son of God!”
[64]Jesus said to him, “It is as you said. [/b]Nevertheless, I say to you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

JESUS by the above answer indicated He was God..This answer vexed the High Priest :

Matthew 26:65
Then the high priest tore his clothes, saying, “He has spoken blasphemy! What further need do we have of witnesses? Look, now you have heard His [b]blasphemy
!

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Call Himself God??? by Jashub: 6:18am On Jun 17
True talk
Re: Did Jesus Call Himself God??? by StillDtruth: 6:19am On Jun 17
bingbagbo:

Did Jesus call Himself God?

Answer:

Matthew 26:63-64
[63]But Jesus kept silent. And the high priest answered and said to Him, “I put You under oath by the living God: Tell us if You are the Christ, the Son of God!”
[64]Jesus said to him,[b] “It is as you said. [/b]Nevertheless, I say to you, hereafter you will see the Son of Man sitting at the right hand of the Power, and coming on the clouds of heaven.”

JESUS by the above answer indicated He was God..This answer vexed the High Priest :

Jw stop raising stupid none profitable offneccesary arguments. Everyone can see the words "our God".and John/Genesis/priverbs shows that He is The One Who creates us, hence "our God"!

But if you don'r like it, enjoy your belief na, why stir up stupid strife?

(1) (Reply)

Secret? Pastor Kumuyi Reveals How He Got Fully Funded Scholarship / 21 Strange Dreams And Meanings / Dunamis Church Trains & Empowers Numerous Nigerians In Vocational Skills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.