Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,035 members, 7,966,816 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:56 AM

Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE (5171 Views)

Tinubu a poor man, my house better than his Bourdillon house - VP Shettima / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Sandra Eze Sanzye: 'Bourdillon’ Ordered My Removal From TVC, Says Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:49am On Jun 17
There’s so much hunger in the land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by ajog1: 10:57am On Jun 17
kettykin:
No wonder nairaland.com is missing out some few posters
grin cheesy, show some mercy
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by VinnyBaba: 11:01am On Jun 17
Exactly the situation Tinubu wants for all Nigerians. embarassed undecided

Citizens of Food BEGGARS while he is the Emperor. sad

God will continue to punish Mumud Yakubu and all APC supporters. angry

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by arantess: 11:18am On Jun 17
Elzazzi:

I don't know why you are laughing at this. We have never had it this bad.
those are his brothers and sisters he laughing at oo grin cheesy...
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by arantess: 11:21am On Jun 17
helinues:

Those are Nigerians queuing for food irrespective of region
this is what you like, nigerians especially your own brothers begging for food,....lover of nigeria oo and giant of africa in the midst of plenty...

go and listen to eedris new song, its like he is IPOB too

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by Maxxim: 11:29am On Jun 17
How can we expect great and progressive governance when the majority believes in receiving handouts and charity instead of striving for economic stability and a supportive environment?
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by arantess: 11:34am On Jun 17
iLoveYouToo:
People should have some pride FFS
a man beaten to the floor by his oppressors (in most cases enabled by himself) poor, wretched, hungry can never have any form of shame or pride.

they will collect 2k at that gate or maybe plate of sallah rice, come online and start calling me IPOB grin grin grin grin
telling me that "obi will never be president"... grin grin

such a person or people deserve all the suffering and humiliation their leaders give them
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by arantess: 11:37am On Jun 17
Maxxim:
How can we expect great and progressive governance when the majority believes in receiving handouts and charity instead of striving for economic stability and a supportive environment?
if you champion the cause now, they will say you are bitter oo, that you should go back to anambala

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by Karleb(m): 11:38am On Jun 17
Maxxim:

Bros! There's hunger in town!

It's not about receiving hand out or anything. People simply want to eat and it's becoming increasingly difficult to do so recently.

I'm not denying that they are the architect of their problems tho.
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by Pat081: 12:01pm On Jun 17
This is what APC government people to do
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by Maxxim: 12:04pm On Jun 17
Karleb:

Bros! There's hunger in town!

It's not about receiving hand out or anything. People simply want to eat and it's becoming increasingly difficult to do so recently.

I'm not denying that they are the architect of their problems tho.

It's really sad, actually. Sometimes, I wish these people could sit down and think through the consequences of their decisions. I often wonder if their actions stem from illiteracy or ignorance.
...and after receiving today's handouts, I hope they'll never go hungry again.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by BigkokoRep: 12:07pm On Jun 17
No wonder every where quiet. Many nairaland e-rats don go Bourdillion go collect illeya meat

Poor Asiwaju.... Feeding all these miscreants.
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by BigkokoRep: 12:11pm On Jun 17
Talk what you know. No Igbo person will stand by Asiwaju door or in a queue waiting for Amala and gbegiri....

Na Igbo wey MC Oluomo and other agberos no let vote naim they wan share illeya meat with?

Wetin I Sabi sef, person wey dey queue for Bourdillion say na every region dey there dey beg food!

helinues:

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by OfoIgbo: 12:12pm On Jun 17
helinues:

90% of the people there must be Yoruba.
9% may be Hausa/Fulani people.

Tinubu has already shown himself to be anti-Igbo, so I doubt any meaningful number of Igbos will be there. Add that to the fact that the average Igbo is more affluent than other Nigerians, and you will see why there will not be a significant number of Igbos there.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by BigkokoRep: 12:14pm On Jun 17
Na lie. Na plain trouser he wear..... Somebody say naim dey share the illeya meat.

Ogbuu101:
See helinues in carton colour caftan
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by samomoli: 12:15pm On Jun 17
Three more years to beg for food.
Next time use your sense, open your eyes, think twice before you support any candidate . History is always there, a leopard never changes its spots. People were warned.. we warned them about his past records.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by favour32(m): 12:19pm On Jun 17
helinues:

I agreed with you
Your oga go fine you...o
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by ClearFlair: 12:23pm On Jun 17
helinues:
Hahaha Ebin pa won

See supporters of APC making fun of people they made hungry
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by lastkingsman: 12:25pm On Jun 17
Kpokpo Garri grin

Nna mehn
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by Antivirus92(m): 12:31pm On Jun 17
helinues:

They are Yorubas queuing for food not Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by Rexymania(m): 12:48pm On Jun 17
This is what they want. They want us to beg them before we eat
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by wonlasewonimi: 12:51pm On Jun 17
kettykin:

Brilliant observation cheesy
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by walefresh3(m): 12:53pm On Jun 17
kettykin:
You get badmouth.....as you be naa so you dey talk
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by ShoeGetSize: 12:56pm On Jun 17
That guy is Helinues.

kYjelly2:

See how the guy hanging onto the window was getting aggressive or so persistent.

It seems it's only a matter of time b4 the aggression translates to action, but I pray against that in Jesus name!
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by Objectivist04: 1:28pm On Jun 17
Unbiased1:

grin grin grin sophisticated morons.
Senator abiru of Lagos shared food packages to his constituence yesterday.

I saw the story on puch Facebook page but I don't know how to lift news from fb to nairaland. You can search for it and post it here let's also deliberate on the matter abeg
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by Ebigwei007: 1:32pm On Jun 17
kYjelly2:
This is getting out of hand bruh!

https://x.com/Nwaadaz/status/1802232979407684088
gang of almajiri flocking over grains, after they will say tinubu is working.
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by Objectivist04: 1:33pm On Jun 17
horsepower102:
I saw the video yesterday. It felt like those Hollywood zombies apocalypse movies.
There is also this one about senator abiru who shared food packs as his constituency project yesterday
. punch carried the story but I don't know how to lift news from fb to nairaland.

You can search the news on punch and post here so we can discuss the matter.

1 Like

Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by stacyadams: 1:34pm On Jun 17
arantess:

this is what you like, nigerians especially your own brothers begging for food,....lover of nigeria oo and giant of africa in the midst of plenty...

go and listen to eedris new song, its like he is IPOB too

Eedris did very well ....let hellanus continue fooling himself till eternity.... maybe eedris is from abia state or he is begging for food..
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by Objectivist04: 1:37pm On Jun 17
Racoon:
Perhaps they were part of the notorious "this government will favour me and my family" gangs them. Now ebi ti npa awon ara Eko. Them don troop go Baba Soope house for Burdillion to get peanuts as usual.

This is the Stockholm syndrome afflictions the wicked politicians in Nigeria love. You don't expect a man whose entire life is nothing but all shade of criminality to use government to do you good. Election has consequences. Live with your choice.
Senator Abiru of Lagos also shared food packages to his constituency yesterday as part of his constituency project.
The news is in yesterday punch, pls search for it and Post it here so we can deliberate on it.

I don't know how to copy and paste.
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by Objectivist04: 1:43pm On Jun 17
Maxxim:

It's really sad, actually. Sometimes, I wish these people could sit down and think through the consequences of their decisions. I often wonder if their actions stem from illiteracy or ignorance.
...and after receiving today's handouts, I hope they'll never go hungry again.
I don't understand how you guys reason, Obi defeated Tinubu in Lagos with a landslide.

Are you saying that those who voted for Obi can not go to Tinubu's house to seek for help ?
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by bdon123(m): 2:09pm On Jun 17
Now u understand why they insult u if u mention anything against BAT...well tank God I made more money than last year
Re: Crowd At Lagos Bourdillon Ikoyi Waiting For Food - INTENSE by Maxxim: 2:39pm On Jun 17
Objectivist04:

I don't understand how you guys reason, Obi defeated Tinubu in Lagos with a landslide.

Are you saying that those who voted for Obi can not go to Tinubu's house to seek for help ?
I don't get, nothing concerns me about those you mentioned

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate / Obj To Quit Politics / Abuja Vs Hong Kong In Pictures. 7up The Diff Is Clear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.