Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,141 members, 7,887,306 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:21 AM

We Serve A Covenant Keeping GOD- Bishop Oyedepo Exhorts Christians - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / We Serve A Covenant Keeping GOD- Bishop Oyedepo Exhorts Christians (358 Views)

Akpororo Buys A New Car, Stands On It, Promotes 'I Serve A Very Big God' / Tunde Ednut Puts Photos Of Bishop Oyedepo & Lil Wayne Together In Birthday Post / Timaya: Bishop Oyedepo Is My Role Model, Older Woman Used Me As Intimacy Gadget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Serve A Covenant Keeping GOD- Bishop Oyedepo Exhorts Christians by Godspowerpro: 9:54am On Jun 17
Only a Serious Approach Guarantees A Glorious Result
‭Hebrews 11:6 KJV‬[6] But without faith it is impossible to please HIM: for he that cometh to GOD must believe that HE is, and that HE is a rewarder of them that diligently seek HIM. 

https://www.scrollreport.com/2024/06/we-serve-a-covenant-keeping-god/

Praise GOD
GODSPOWERPROJECT

Celebrating GOD'S Word and People

I am not serving GOD for fun, GOD is committed to certain things to those who serve HIM,

https://www.youtube.com/live/yNZzoo_Fqws?si=2V5h9jDNeVbBpLt1

Thank YOU for YOUR doings in our midst and as individuals, Grace to get serious with YOUR Instructions. I receive it in Jesus name, Grace to engage not officially but Spiritually, Amen.

We Serve A Covenant Keeping GOD
A covenant mentality will always spur consistency in stewardship‭
Matthew 6:33 KJV‬[33] But seek ye first the kingdom of GOD, and HIS righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you

(Bishop David Oyedepo cut his covenant with GOD on Sept/12/1976)
We serve out of love but we are expectant of GOD’S Covenant for delivery‭
Psalm 89:34 KJV‬[34] My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.
A reward consciousness will usually stimulate tireless engagement in stewardship
‭1 Corinthians 15:58 KJV‬[58] Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

We can not be anymore steadfast than knowing that our labor is not in vain.
By HIS Grace, we belong to the 100fold company of believers, by being sold out to HIS interests in truth and in deeds
‭Luke 19:17 KJV‬[17] And he said unto him, Well, thou good servant: because thou hast been faithful in a very little, have thou authority over ten cities

You cannot reward yourself, nor can I
We Serve A Covenant Keeping GOD, When we are due for Rewards, we shall not be denied
‭Ecclesiastes 11:3 KJV‬[3] If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be
Until the cloud is full, the rain will not fall. Till we fill our clouds of stewardship with results, the rain will not fall. This cloud-filling endeavor has no timetable. It is the quality of faithful and fruitful engagement that determines when the rain will fall. If your cloud requires 5kg of moist to rain, and you do not fill it within 2 years, the rain will not fall. The rain falls by the result of your engagement. The rain does not fall through efforts made, but by results obtained. You cannot reward yourself, nor can I reward myself.‭
Revelation 22:12 KJV‬[12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be

Your Reward is with GOD
Your reward is not with your pastor, minister, and until your result is full, your reward will not come.
Your reward is with GOD, the Faithful ONE, who is no respecter of persons. When you are due, HE will reward. The REWARDER determines when we are due, not the church or seasons.
With this clarity, it becomes easy and self-motivating to get in line.
GOD’S Covenant is eternally binding on all issues, as is the covenant of day and night
‭Psalm 119:89 KJV‬[89] For ever, O LORD, Thy word Is settled in heaven.‭

Revelation 22:12 KJV‬[12] And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 

‭Jeremiah 33:20-21 KJV‬[20] Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; [21] then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers. ‭

Revelation 5:10 KJV‬[10] and hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth

This GOD abides faithful, HE cannot deny HIMSELF

2 Timothy 2:13 KJV‬[13] if we believe not, yet HE abideth faithful: HE cannot deny HIMSELF.

‭Numbers 23:19 KJV‬[19] GOD is not a man, that HE should lie; Neither the son of man, that HE should repent: Hath HE said, and shall HE not do it? Or hath HE spoken, and shall HE not make it good?‭

Hebrews 6:18 KJV‬[18] that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for GOD to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

You must stay on duty to grow from strength to strength, and glory to glory.
We must pray against fainting in our stewardship.
What makes an all-season winner is the consistency in the pursuit of GOD and the interestsof HIS Kingdom.

Past tense faithfulness holds no present value‭
1 Chronicles 28:6-7 KJV‬[6] And HE said unto me, Solomon thy son, he shall build MY house and my courts: for I have chosen him to be MY son, and I will be his father. [7] Moreover I will establish his kingdom for ever, if he be constant to do MY commandments and MY judgments, as at this day. 

‭Ezekiel 18:24 KJV‬[24] But when the righteous turneth away from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, and doeth according to all the abominations that the wicked man doeth, shall he live? All his righteousness that he hath done shall not be mentioned: in his trespass that he hath trespassed, and in his sin that he hath sinned, in them shall he die.

Solomon originally enjoyed GOD’S Blessings, and later began levying his subjects for sustenance.

GOD is ever counting our faithfulness to determine our next level of rewards.
‭1 Timothy 1:12 KJV‬[12] And I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who hath enabled me, for that he counted me faithful, putting me into the ministry; ‭Proverbs 4:18 KJV‬[18] But the path of the just is as the shining light, That shineth more and more unto the perfect day.

GOD does not count contacts, HE counts converts.
No more casual engagement, but serious passionate engagement.
Grace to keep going and never stop in Jesus name. Amen

You are hereby invited to our Midweek Communion Service every Wednesday at 6pm
And our Next Level Banquet Service this Sunday Free transportation (to and fro Canaanland) available at major hubs

Thank You Jesus

Last Week's Exhortation
https://www.nairaland.com/8120839/chop-exhortation-june-10

Re: We Serve A Covenant Keeping GOD- Bishop Oyedepo Exhorts Christians by Godspowerpro: 8:05am On Jun 19
Praise GOD

At the center of GOD'S relationship is the concept of the Covenant.- Pastor David Oyedepo Junior

LORD, Send me YOUR Word that will establish my stewardship. Thank YOU for the privilege of being in YOUR Presence.
Our eyes are fixed on YOU. By YOUR Word, let everyone of us be changed in Jesus name.

We Serve a Covenant Keeping GOD

‭Psalm 89:34 KJV‬
[34] My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

The Covenant is very vital if we are going to make the most of our relationship with GOD.
A Covenant is a spiritual deal based on well defined terms, and sealed with an oath.
‭Hebrews 6:17-18 KJV‬
[17] Wherein God, willing more abundantly to shew unto the heirs of promise the immutability of his counsel, confirmed it by an oath: [18] that by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:

From the Scriptures, we understand the significance of GOD swearing on HIS Word.
GOD cannot lie
‭Titus 1:2 KJV‬
[2] in hope of eternal life, which God, that cannot lie, promised before the world began;

Behind every covenant of GOD is a double guarantee because GOD cannot repent. HE does not need to adjust what HE has said
‭Numbers 23:19 KJV‬
[19] God is not a man, that he should lie; Neither the son of man, that he should repent: Hath he said, and shall he not do it? Or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

How reliable is the Covenant of GOD.

‭Jeremiah 33:20-21 KJV‬
[20] Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; [21] then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.
What upholds the covenant of day and night is what upholds every other Covenant with GOD. Until the day refuses to break or night refuses to fall, is when the Covenant can be broken.

We must have an understanding and commitment to the Covenant with GOD

‭Hebrews 11:6 KJV‬
[6] But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
Following GOD'S leading, keeping HIS Commandments is what constitutes a genuine walk with GOD- The Covenant mentality is what fuels our walk with GOD.

The Covenant Demand of Prayer
‭Matthew 6:6 KJV‬
[6] But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.
This verse talks about being rewarded when due, and the outcome of it cannot be ignored
‭Mark 1:35 KJV‬
[35] And in the morning, rising up a great while before day, he went out, and departed into a solitary place, and there prayed.

GOD records our labors to determine our rewards.
‭1 Corinthians 3:8 KJV‬
[8] Now he that planteth and he that watereth are one: and every man shall receive his own reward according to his own labour.
When our cloud is full our rain will fall.

LORD, I receive Grace to remain committed to advancing YOUR Kingdom.
GOD is not only a great Rewarder but a quick Rewarder.

Jesus is Lord!
Re: We Serve A Covenant Keeping GOD- Bishop Oyedepo Exhorts Christians by Godspowerpro: 8:10am On Jun 19
FATHER, we are grateful for the gift of another day. You are our Sustainer. Thank YOU for answered prayers. Speak to us by YOUR Word in Jesus name.

My GOD is not a robber. GOD owes no man.- Pastor Mrs. Faith Oyedepo

We Serve A Covenant Keeping GOD, When We Are Due For Rewards, We Shall Not Be Denied.
‭Ecclesiastes 11:3 KJV‬
[3] If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth: and if the tree fall toward the south, or toward the north, in the place where the tree falleth, there it shall be.

I Serve A Covenant Keeping GOD, When I Am Due For Rewards, I Shall Not Be Denied.

Let's be reminded that our stewardship is a covenant, and GOD is a Covenant keeping GOD, HE does not break Covenants. The Grace for consistency on our part shall be poured on us in Jesus name.

What is in our Soul winning Stewardship?
1. Our faithful engagement in Soul winning guarantees practical returns as we are due.
‭John 4:36 KJV‬
[36] And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

We shall not lose our wages any longer. Our faithful not faceful (eyeservice) stewardship is what counts.
Let's be careful of facefulness, rather Grace for faithfulness shall be poured on us in Jesus name.
‭1 Corinthians 4:2 KJV‬
[2] Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
Faithfulness is GOD'S yardstick for man's promotion.
Everyone has his/her own time determined by GOD
‭Matthew 20:7 KJV‬
[7] They say unto him, Because no man hath hired us. He saith unto them, Go ye also into the vineyard; and whatsoever is right, that shall ye receive.

2. Endurance is a non-negotiable requirement
For anyone who desires to win the prize in a race
‭1 Corinthians 9:24 KJV‬
[24] Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain.
Endurance means to be persistent.
Grace to endure to the end, receive it in Jesus name
Prizes are only awarded at the end of the race
‭Habakkuk 2:2 KJV‬
[2] And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
‭2 Timothy 4:7-8 KJV‬
[7] I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith: [8] henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.
We shall not miss our crown in Jesus name
I (we) serve a Faithful GOD, when I am (we are) due, I (we) shall not be denied.

My GOD is not a robber. GOD owes no man.
Let's continue to fill our clouds once and again, not once and for all.

Thank You Jesus
Re: We Serve A Covenant Keeping GOD- Bishop Oyedepo Exhorts Christians by Godspowerpro: 4:37am On Jun 21
Praise GOD

Open my eyes LORD, I'm ready to Obey
You can't see a thing that holds value to you and ignore it

You can't honor GOD and miss it from men.
Honor from GOD silences every mockers

We Serve A Covenant Keeping GOD, When We Are Due For Rewards, We Shall Not Be Denied.
‭Ecclesiastes 11:3 KJV‬
[3] If the clouds be full of rain, they empty themselves upon the earth:

‭Galatians 6:9 KJV‬
[9] And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
If you faint not..
A daily laborer from 8 to 4 that disappears at 3 has lost his wage.

When am I due? When HE says you are!
You don't deternine your payday, your employer determines it.
When We are due, HE won't deny us our package.

Favor is the cure for all misfortune. Favor is entreated. You provoke favor by doing what provokes favor.
‭John 15:16 KJV‬
[16] Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Favor will result from Kingdom Advancement Endeavors
‭Psalm 102:13-15 KJV‬
[13] Thou shalt arise, and have mercy upon Zion: For the time to favour her, yea, the set time, is come. [14] For thy servants take pleasure in her stones, And favour the dust thereof. [15] So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, And all the kings of the earth thy glory.
(Zion is the Church, the servant is the redeemed)
‭Hebrews 12:22 KJV‬
[22] but ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels,

Commitment to ingathering of souls to church secures honor from GOD (enduring honor)- honor from men is temporary
‭John 5:41, 44 KJV‬
[41] I receive not honour from men.
[44] How can ye believe, which receive honour one of another, and seek not the honour that cometh from God only?

How to Secure Honor From GOD
‭John 12:23-26 KJV‬
[23] And Jesus answered them, saying, The hour is come, that the Son of man should be glorified. [24] Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die, it abideth alone: but if it die, it bringeth forth much fruit. [25] He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. [26] If any man serve me, let him follow me; and where I am, there shall also my servant be: if any man serve me, him will my Father honour.
Whosoever honors the FATHER must honor the Son
‭John 10:16-18 KJV‬
[16] And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. [17] Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. [18] No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

‭2 Peter 1:16-17 KJV‬
[16] For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of his majesty. [17] For he received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to him from the excellent glory, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Genuine fruitful dedication to HIS cause, is what secures GOD'S honor.

As we meet GOD'S expectations in our stewardship, we are launched into realms of noiseless breakthroughs with testimonies to match.
Don't engage below HIS expectations of you.
‭Matthew 25:14-17 KJV‬
[14] For the kingdom of heaven is as a man travelling into a far country, who called his own servants, and delivered unto them his goods. [15] And unto one he gave five talents, to another two, and to another one; to every man according to his several ability; and straightway took his journey. [16] Then he that had received the five talents went and traded with the same, and made them other five talents. [17] And likewise he that had received two, he also gained other two.

HE gave to everyone according to their abilities.
‭Luke 12:48 KJV‬
[48] But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more.

When your cloud is full, the rain will fall without appeal
‭Proverbs 14:28 KJV‬
[28] In the multitude of people is the king's honour: But in the want of people is the destruction of the prince.

‭1 Samuel 2:30 KJV‬
[30] Wherefore the LORD God of Israel saith, I said indeed that thy house, and the house of thy father, should walk before me for ever: but now the LORD saith, Be it far from me; for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

You can't honor GOD and miss it from men.
Honor from GOD silences every mockers

Thank You Jesus
Re: We Serve A Covenant Keeping GOD- Bishop Oyedepo Exhorts Christians by OmotolaDeniro(f): 7:48am On Jun 21
Alleluia 👏

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Singer Peterson Okopi Announces Engagement To Partner / Must Read:how Biafra Saved Nigeria – Kalu / Top Ways To Get More Traffic To Your Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.