Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,104 members, 7,919,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:39 AM

Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. (1602 Views)

Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex? / Do Women Also Make Promises During Sex / Do Women Also Experience Konji The Way We Men Does (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by FRANCISTOWN: 10:23am On Jun 17
Okay! Here is the fact.
I'm pretty sure many will not like me for what I'm about to say, but it's none 'my business. Our likeness is useless to one another.

I wonder why many of you always put pressures on single guys not to sleep with married women.

They even came up with different fables just to scare single guys from sleeping with married women.

You hear phrases like "If a single guy slept with a married woman, he's doomed for a setback in life"
"If a single guy slept with a married woman he'll die untimely"
"If a single guy slept with a married woman, he is attracting curses to himself "

Now! See how stupid you guys sound.
You guys don't put pressures on single girls who sleep with married men.
You don't put pressures on married men who sleep with single girls.
You don't put pressures on married men who sleep with other married women.
You don't even put pressures on married women who sleep with single guys or other married men.

The married woman and the single guy both engage in the sexual activity. Why must it be the single guy who attract the curses?

Lemme tell you something. There is no such thing as anybody attracting any stupid curse by sleeping with a married woman.

I've noticed that married men are the ones who always say these rubbish due to their own insecurities.
See, dear married men. Since the days you've been sleeping with single girls, what has happened to you?
What has happened to the single girls you are sleeping with?
If anything at all. Those single girls have climed up a ladder of social status, courtesy of your money.

The single girls who are your side chicks are also girlfriends to these single guys. They are some guys' future wives.

So you'll go scott free for sleeping with someone's future wife but you think someone will automatically attract bad fortune for sleeping with your own wife. Lol! Please wake up. You must be out of your mind.

Do you know how many relationships some married men have scattered. There are more men in Nigeria than women. There aren't enough women to go round for every man out there. Yet some men are packing more than one wife, and they still won't allow single guys to be at peace by snatching their girlfriends as side chicks.
You must all be mad.
See, leave yahoo boys aside. The people who spoilt the dating scene are the married men.
Because most of them are advanced in age. They have the advantage of money and experience, plus they always know how to get women.

They are the ones who can easily get an apartment for a side chick, train her thru school,foot her bills without stress and put her up for a good life. In the end his single boyfriend looks like a failure.

Look at what Ned Nwoko did to Somadina and Regina Daniels.

That's the way it is. The strong will always gainsay the weak.

Go to corporate settings. See the way married bosses are sleeping with their underlings whether married or not. Aren't those unmarried ones some guys' future wives?

Yet what has happened to them?
Married men must be delusional. So you think because you are married, you can sleep with different women but all of a sudden the world will come to an end if someone slept with your wife. You must be crazy. Delusional niggas.

You see, as a single guy. If any married woman shows interest in you, and you like her too. Please take care of each other.
Everyone deserves happiness. Married women also deserve happiness.

Married woman who are being unfaithful to their marital vows are exonerated from curses but single guys who are under no restrictions are the ones to suffer setbacks?
Lol! You wish.

Lemme tell you something. There is no such thing as if you slept with a married woman someone will sleep with your wife too.
You see, that phrase is horse dung. Tell it to stupid people.

There are men who have never slept with a married women all their lives, never cheated on their wives. But their wives are busy having their legs hung from Maitama to Lafiaji.

Not sleeping with married women doesn't guarantee that your wife will not be slept with.
Sleeping with married women doesn't mean your wife will be slept with.

Nobody, I repeat nobody can directly inherit the consequences of another person's actions.

Sleeping with a married woman is your own action, your wife cannot inherit the consequences directly. It's just like saying your wife will inherit your consequences for being a heavy smoker or for being a drug addict.

Though your wife can be an indirect recipient of your actions. Like when your health deteriorates and you fall sick, your wife will do a lot of run around or if you died.

Your wife can again only be a target for revenge.
Your wife has her own life and consequences of her own actions.
The only thing that can make you a direct recipient of someone's consequences is if you're unfortunate.
For instance if a drunk man rammed his car into you. That means you are just unfortunate.

If you ended up marrying a woman who sleeps around. You are just unfortunate. It's not karma or any nonsense like that.

Karma is a myth. It doesn't work in real life.
I created a thread sometime like that where I explained that you don't always reap what you sow.

You see, as long as you are in this world. Bad thing will happen to you. Whether you are a good person or a bad person. Bad things must definitely happen to you.
Show me someone who has never experienced a bad thing in life and I'll show a pig with 30 legs.

But humans can't bring themselves to peace as why bad things happen to them and not their neighbours, so they find peace in saying. They must have been repaid for doin evil in the past. That was how the term "Karma" came to be.
Before you start flexing your muscles that if you caught your wife cheating, you'll kill her and kill her lover. Better hope you don't die first. You people underestimate the power of a good p*nis.
"If the guy dey carry your wife reach there."
There is almost nothing the guy can't have your wife do. She can even kill you to take you out of the way.

That's the reason I'm anti-marital. The truth is, the people of this generation can never be satisfied with one partner. You are not the only one who is tired of having rice every time. Your wife is also very tired of having beans.

If you liked fair woman. Your wife can bleach. If you liked fleshy woman, your wife can still achieve that. But if your wife loved a larger and longer John Thomas. Nwanne, there is nothing you can do o.
As a married man, you even need money or authority to cheat. The only thing a woman needs is just to want to. That's all.
That's to show that you are at a disadvantage.
Do you even have an idea of how many married ladies who are on hookup sites?

The reason I can't sleep with a married woman is not because I have a moral obligation against it. There is absolutely nothing wrong in sleeping with a married woman if she wanted it. As long as it is consensual, as long as you both are willing. She's an adult who can take her own decision.

The reason I can't sleep with a married woman is because I hate women who lack sexual discipline. They make me feel nauseous.

You sleep with people's girlfriends but you don't want others to sleep with your wives. Lol! You must be joking.
This is the 21st century. Married women now cheat more than married men. That your sweet wife is probably having her work being eaten on the carton's eyes.

If you knew your life depends on your wife not cheating on you. It's better to just have baby mamas and peace of mind.

Mind you. You have no rights to attack anyone who sleeps with your wife. You have a business with your wife.

You think you can sleep with people's future wives but your wife can't sleep with people's future husbands?
You never see anything, your mind no go touch ground.

It is an eye for an eye. You sleep with other people's future wives. They should sleep with your wife too.

8 Likes

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by Ebigwei007: 10:29am On Jun 17
You are making sense

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by dominique(f): 11:11am On Jun 17
All this elaborate epistle just to justify sleeping with other people's wives, smh

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by diogo23: 11:30am On Jun 17
dominique:
All this elaborate epistle just to justify sleeping with other people's wives, smh
Imagine
Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by diogo23: 11:31am On Jun 17
My brother nobody stops you from sleeping with them

7 Likes

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by Miggs(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17
@FRANCISTOWN

Another Wonderful Thread.

I generally enjoy your threads because of their crystal clear sense of amorality.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by Minsk24: 12:43pm On Jun 17
You have said it all, i support this notion hundred percent

1 Like

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by Zaheertyler(m): 1:51pm On Jun 17
FRANCISTOWN:
Okay! Here is the fact.
I'm pretty sure many will not like me for what I'm about to say, but it's none 'my business. Our likeness is useless to one another.

I wonder why many of you always put pressures on single guys not to sleep with married women.

They even came up with different fables just to scare single guys from sleeping with married women.

You hear phrases like "If a single guy slept with a married woman, he's doomed for a setback in life"
"If a single guy slept with a married woman he'll die untimely"
"If a single guy slept with a married woman, he is attracting curses to himself "

Now! See how stupid you guys sound.
You guys don't put pressures on single girls who sleep with married men.
You don't put pressures on married men who sleep with single girls.
You don't put pressures on married men who sleep with other married women.
You don't even put pressures on married women who sleep with single guys or other married men.

The married woman and the single guy both engage in the sexual activity. Why must it be the single guy who attract the curses?

Lemme tell you something. There is no such thing as anybody attracting any stupid curse by sleeping with a married woman.

I've noticed that married men are the ones who always say these rubbish due to their own insecurities.
See, dear married men. Since the days you've been sleeping with single girls, what has happened to you?
What has happened to the single girls you are sleeping with?
If anything at all. Those single girls have climed up a ladder of social status, courtesy of your money.

The single girls who are your side chicks are also girlfriends to these single guys. They are some guys' future wives.

So you'll go scott free for sleeping with someone's future wife but you think someone will automatically attract bad fortune for sleeping with your own wife. Lol! Please wake up. You must be out of your mind.

Do you know how many relationships some married men have scattered. There are more men in Nigeria than women. There aren't enough women to go round for every man out there. Yet some men are packing more than one wife, and they still won't allow single guys to be at peace by snatching their girlfriends as side chicks.
You must all be mad.
See, leave yahoo boys aside. The people who spoilt the dating scene are the married men.
Because most of them are advanced in age. They have the advantage of money and experience, plus they always know how to get women.

They are the ones who can easily get an apartment for a side chick, train her thru school,foot her bills without stress and put her up for a good life. In the end his single boyfriend looks like a failure.

Look at what Ned Nwoko did to Somadina and Regina Daniels.

That's the way it is. The strong will always gainsay the weak.

Go to corporate settings. See the way married bosses are sleeping with their underlings whether married or not. Aren't those unmarried ones some guys' future wives?

Yet what has happened to them?
Married men must be delusional. So you think because you are married, you can sleep with different women but all of a sudden the world will come to an end if someone slept with your wife. You must be crazy. Delusional niggas.

You see, as a single guy. If any married woman shows interest in you, and you like her too. Please take care of each other.
Everyone deserves happiness. Married women also deserve happiness.

Married woman who are being unfaithful to their marital vows are exonerated from curses but single guys who are under no restrictions are the ones to suffer setbacks?
Lol! You wish.

Lemme tell you something. There is no such thing as if you slept with a married woman someone will sleep with your wife too.
You see, that phrase is horse dung. Tell it to stupid people.

There are men who have never slept with a married women all their lives, never cheated on their wives. But their wives are busy having their legs hung from Maitama to Lafiaji.

Not sleeping with married women doesn't guarantee that your wife will not be slept with.
Sleeping with married women doesn't mean your wife will be slept with.

Nobody, I repeat nobody can directly inherit the consequences of another person's actions.

Sleeping with a married woman is your own action, your wife cannot inherit the consequences directly. It's just like saying your wife will inherit your consequences for being a heavy smoker or for being a drug addict.

Though your wife can be an indirect recipient of your actions. Like when your health deteriorates and you fall sick, your wife will do a lot of run around or if you died.

Your wife can again only be a target for revenge.
Your wife has her own life and consequences of her own actions.
The only thing that can make you a direct recipient of someone's consequences is if you're unfortunate.
For instance if a drunk man rammed his car into you. That means you are just unfortunate.

If you ended up marrying a woman who sleeps around. You are just unfortunate. It's not karma or any nonsense like that.

Karma is a myth. It doesn't work in real life.
I created a thread sometime like that where I explained that you don't always reap what you sow.

You see, as long as you are in this world. Bad thing will happen to you. Whether you are a good person or a bad person. Bad things must definitely happen to you.
Show me someone who has never experienced a bad thing in life and I'll show a pig with 30 legs.

But humans can't bring themselves to peace as why bad things happen to them and not their neighbours, so they find peace in saying. They must have been repaid for doin evil in the past. That was how the term "Karma" came to be.
Before you start flexing your muscles that if you caught your wife cheating, you'll kill her and kill her lover. Better hope you don't die first. You people underestimate the power of a good p*nis.
"If the guy dey carry your wife reach there."
There is almost nothing the guy can't have your wife do. She can even kill you to take you out of the way.

That's the reason I'm anti-marital. The truth is, the people of this generation can never be satisfied with one partner. You are not the only one who is tired of having rice every time. Your wife is also very tired of having beans.

If you liked fair woman. Your wife can bleach. If you liked fleshy woman, your wife can still achieve that. But if your wife loved a larger and longer John Thomas. Nwanne, there is nothing you can do o.
As a married man, you even need money or authority to cheat. The only thing a woman needs is just to want to. That's all.
That's to show that you are at a disadvantage.
Do you even have an idea of how many married ladies who are on hookup sites?

The reason I can't sleep with a married woman is not because I have a moral obligation against it. There is absolutely nothing wrong in sleeping with a married woman if she wanted it. As long as it is consensual, as long as you both are willing. She's an adult who can take her own decision.

The reason I can't sleep with a married woman is because I hate women who lack sexual discipline. They make me feel nauseous.

You sleep with people's girlfriends but you don't want others to sleep with your wives. Lol! You must be joking.
This is the 21st century. Married women now cheat more than married men. That your sweet wife is probably having her work being eaten on the carton's eyes.

If you knew your life depends on your wife not cheating on you. It's better to just have baby mamas and peace of mind.

Mind you. You have no rights to attack anyone who sleeps with your wife. You have a business with your wife.

You think you can sleep with people's future wives but your wife can't sleep with people's future husbands?
You never see anything, your mind no go touch ground.
I pray God shows you mercy and open your eyes
Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by Zaheertyler(m): 1:57pm On Jun 17
OP it's either your kind says let me sleep with a married woman or cheat on my wife today tomorrow I will change
Or you've decided to fight the divine order and rule your world yourself
If the latter is the case I just want to remind you that it's all vanity
Stop being ignorant boy! wink

1 Like

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by Sapasenator: 4:16pm On Jun 17
I totally agree that married women deserve love too and dear husband, don't be angry at me, I am not your enemy if I sleep with your wife, just trying to make her happy.

Have you not heard of the adage " happy wife, happy home", you want to make your wife happy, I want to make your wife happy, it's a win-win situation from my learned perspective as we are pursuing the same goal, she might even learn a thing or two from me to spice up your sex life at home.
Don't take it personally, it is either you make her happy or we work as a team for your wife's happiness.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by eazzzy1(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17
99% of the time when a single guy is involved with a married woman, the woman pushed for the involvement. It is married women who go about telling guys ‘just because I’m married doesn’t mean we can’t be friends’.

Married men should be at peace. Nobody is looking to take your wives. No sensible man wants to be with a cheating woman. Whether she cheats on him or with him is irrelevant. They will always return her to you.

Some people say Karma, someone else would sleep with yours. That’s implying the husband slept with other peoples wives in the past. The people who sleep with married women while single know the kind of women to avoid. They end up getting married to prayer warriors.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by FRANCISTOWN: 4:34pm On Jun 17
dominique:

If married men can't stay faithful to their wives. Their wives should have fun too.

If you didn't understand that simple subtle message. Please get the hell outta this thread.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by FRANCISTOWN: 4:35pm On Jun 17
Zaheertyler:

What is the divine order little kid?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by FRANCISTOWN: 4:37pm On Jun 17
eazzzy1:
99% of the time when a single guy is involved with a married woman, the woman pushed for the involvement.
I swr man. I've never seen where a single guy goes after a married woman. The married women are always the ones running after the single guys.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by FRANCISTOWN: 4:39pm On Jun 17
Sapasenator:
I totally agree that married women deserve love too and dear husband, don't be angry at me, I am not your enemy if I sleep with your wife, just trying to make her happy.

Have you not heard of the adage " happy wife, happy home", you want to make your wife happy, I want to make your wife happy, it's a win-win situation from my learned perspective as we are pursuing the same goal, she might even learn a thing or two from me to spice up your sex life at home.
Don't take it personally, it is either you make her happy or we work as a team for your wife's happiness.

Those insecure men need to understand that these guys don't force their wives. They are the ones who marry lose women.
They should go and tame their wives or else. They will father bastards.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by FRANCISTOWN: 4:41pm On Jun 17
eazzzy1:

Some people say Karma, someone else would sleep with yours. That’s implying the husband slept with other peoples wives in the past. The people who sleep with married women while single know the kind of women to avoid. They end up getting married to prayer warriors.
Total smackdown.
Absolute win.
Fatality rate: 100%

1 Like

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by Zaheertyler(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17
FRANCISTOWN:

What is the divine order little kid?
Guy because everyone has decided to do what's on their mind doesn't mean you yourself should be a vessel to spread evil
You're not the first person that the ways of the world has caused them pain and you shouldn't use that as an opportunity to be a vessel for negativity
Stop being a boy
Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by Sapasenator: 5:11pm On Jun 17
Zaheertyler:
OP it's either your kind says let me sleep with a married woman or cheat on my wife today tomorrow I will change
If the latter is the case I just want to remind you that it's all vanity
Stop being ignorant boy! wink

You seem like a very smart guy and I really want to learn from you, about "Divine order", whose divine order are we talking about here?, the Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Shintoists, and about 10,000 other religions in the world today so, which of the divine order are we talking about there?

Also, kindly note the divine order of the catholic is different from that of the Pentecostal Christian and also different from the JW's.

Can you help me clarify the divine order we are talking about here?

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by Kobicove(m): 5:18pm On Jun 17
dominique:

I tire o!
Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by yeyedu(m): 5:36pm On Jun 17
Galatians 6:8 Whoever sows to please their flesh, from the flesh will reap destruction; whoever sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by eazzzy1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17
FRANCISTOWN:

I swr man. I've never seen where a single guy goes after a married woman. The married women are always the ones running after the single guys.

Facts! Most men generally tend to stay away from married women, it is the women who shows them it’s okay to come closer. Your wife is calling another man runaway husband and sending him her pictures, but the innocent man is the one kamar will deal with?

The fact is some women have come to value their husbands even more after getting mistreated by the guys they were sleeping with. A guy starts sleeping with a married woman, he starts wondering how many other guys are sleeping with her, then she loses value in his eyes. He starts giving her attitude, she then remembers she has a king at home. Win-win.

A man who doesn’t want to be cheated on should stay single. Once he decide to get married he loses that guarantee. He can only hope she doesn’t cheat or he doesn’t find out.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by LordIsaac(m): 6:06pm On Jun 17
Don’t use your money to marry a wh0re; don’t kneel to propose to a wh0re to practice whoredom in your house! Period.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by Zaheertyler(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17
Sapasenator:

You seem like a very smart guy and I really want to learn from you, about "Divine order", whose divine order are we talking about here?, the Christians, Muslims, Buddhists, Shintoists, and about 10,000 other religions in the world today so, which of the divine order are we talking about there?

Also, kindly note the divine order of the catholic is different from that of the Pentecostal Christian and also different from the JW's.

Can you help me clarify the divine order we are talking about here?
It's really deep..if you can follow I'll explain it on a thread soon..trust me you'll love it and we can share ideas after that
Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by Dshocker(m): 8:43pm On Jun 17
dominique:

As in eh
Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by Dzzzz: 12:53am On Jun 18
I always laugh at people who quote those things to me.My brother na home training make me never knack married woman.I do come across married women and they want to Bleep the hell out of me but I can’t do that.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by Auxtan(m): 8:04am On Jun 18
When guilt is killing a person he goes many lengths to justify what's causing him guilt.

OP, repent from these thoughts of trying to justify unfaithfulness in marriage.

Both gender should learn to be more responsible in marriage. If you aren't ready to stick to your married partner why marry in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by DevilsEqual(m): 12:22pm On Jun 18
Not all animalistic traits are okay for humans to follow and lil things like morals and self-discipline are enough to make us look higher than animals

Everything shouldnt be justified, else, the whole world will be on the run

But then, I advocate that both partners try and stay true to their union
Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by HellVictorinho6(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18
ANODA CASE
Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by dkidd: 1:13pm On Jun 18
eazzzy1:
99% of the time when a single guy is involved with a married woman, the woman pushed for the involvement. It is married women who go about telling guys ‘just because I’m married doesn’t mean we can’t be friends’.

Married men should be at peace. Nobody is looking to take your wives. No sensible man wants to be with a cheating woman. Whether she cheats on him or with him is irrelevant. They will always return her to you.

Lol u lots are too funny so being a prayer warrior means she can't cheat on her husband? Una never really understand how e dey go. Karma is real like it or not it doesn't matter. Do whatever u like with Ur life but know u owe and a day will come for payment.
Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by FRANCISTOWN: 2:31pm On Jun 18
Auxtan:

Both gender should learn to be more responsible in marriage. If you aren't ready to stick to your married partner why marry in the first place?
Both gender. Thank you. That's exactly what I want to hear.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by FRANCISTOWN: 2:32pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:

But then, I advocate that both partners try and stay true to their union

Both partners. Not that men are free to cheat or nature is kind to men to cheat blablabla
Re: Married Women Also Deserve Joy. Married men are greedy. by FRANCISTOWN: 2:33pm On Jun 18
dkidd:

Lol u lots are too funny so being a prayer warrior means she can't cheat on her husband? Una never really understand how e dey go. Karma is real like it or not it doesn't matter. Do whatever u like with Ur life but know u owe and a day will come for payment.
I say what will be the karma for married men who sleep with single girls in the name of side chicks?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Girls Like Guys That Play Games And Sweet Words? / Why??? / Why Do Most Nigerian Women Have Bad Body Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.