Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,788 members, 7,918,515 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:15 AM

Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) (60005 Views)

Woman Diagnosed With Rare Condition That Prevents Her From Hearing MALE Voices / Girl Spotted With Symptoms Of Monkeypox In Kaduna (Photos) / Nigerian Boy Whose Joystick Was Chopped Off Has Been Sent Back From India.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Lilwurd24: 10:28pm On Jun 17
mmadu5:
ugly looking head slamming boy
😂
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by mastermaestro(m): 10:33pm On Jun 17
Odin13:
Pure winch embarassed

Believe anything you want..

Make you try lock yourself and the boy for one room .. 12am to 3am

Till then..,

I nor fit laff o. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Segxydube: 10:36pm On Jun 17
Toluabigr8:
Alien disguising as human

I read a report somewhere that alien might be living among us.they might be right afterall

U get d location of the aliens?
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by CaptainLora: 10:55pm On Jun 17
officialwdhtv:
Nigerian boy spotted with rare blue and red eyes sad

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hR4JbzzQ7ts

Dis wan na native doctor pikin.
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by shaiguy(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17
Super weird
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by LordeM: 11:08pm On Jun 17
Bro is the antichrist
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by perfectionist(m): 11:14pm On Jun 17
Ocular albinism.
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by perfectionist(m): 11:18pm On Jun 17
themanderon:
That's a genetic defect. He lacks Melanin. That red pupil is what i don't understand.

The appearance of the pupil is due to the red reflex, a pupillary response in melanin-deficient eyes when suddenly exposed to bright light at night. Due to the relative absence of melanin in the retina, light reaching the back of the eye pass through the inner retinal layer and get reflected by the blood vessels in the choroid. Hence, the red appearance.
If there had been enough melanin in the inner retinal layer, this light would have been completely absorbed thus making the pupil appear black.
The iris is blue for a similar reason; absence of melanin.
Diagnosis: ocular albinism.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by DrCee(m): 1:10am On Jun 18
This is wilson's disease. Kayser-Fleischer rings in the eyes.
The parent should take her to hospital for assessment
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Jaymaestro(m): 1:21am On Jun 18
Sharigan. Single tomoe variant.
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Hisimperialmaje(m): 3:58am On Jun 18
This one na sickness
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Thomasankara(m): 5:13am On Jun 18
[/color]looks scary[color=#770077]
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by adecz: 5:39am On Jun 18
How is a red eye pupil possible without
camera effect or contact lenses❓❓🤔🤔🤔
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Bishop093(m): 5:55am On Jun 18
Yes, it is physically possible for a person to have one red eye and one blue eye, but this would typically be due to underlying medical conditions rather than a natural occurrence.

Having one red eye and one blue eye could be a result of various factors, such as:

Albinism: People with albinism often have light-colored eyes, which can include blue or red hues due to the lack of pigment in the iris.
Heterochromia: Heterochromia is a condition where a person has different colored eyes. This can be genetic or acquired due to injury, disease, or other factors. In some cases, heterochromia can result in one red eye and one blue eye.
Eye diseases or conditions: Certain eye diseases or conditions, such as different types of inflammation or infections, can cause the eyes to appear red or have a red tint.
Contact lenses or cosmetic alterations: While less common, it is also possible for someone to use colored contact lenses or undergo cosmetic procedures to change the color of their eyes, resulting in one eye appearing red and the other blue.
If you or someone you know has one red eye and one blue eye and it is not due to a known medical condition, it is recommended to consult with an eye care professional for a proper evaluation and diagnosis.
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Kaido: 5:55am On Jun 18
perfectionist:

The appearance of the pupil is due to the red reflex, a pupillary response in melanin-deficient eyes when suddenly exposed to bright light at night. Due to the relative absence of melanin in the retina, light reaching the back of the eye pass through the inner retinal layer and get reflected by the blood vessels in the choroid. Hence, the red appearance.
If there had been enough melanin in the inner retinal layer, this light would have been completely absorbed thus making the pupil appear black.
The iris is blue for a similar reason; absence of melanin.
Diagnosis: ocular albinism.
Hope that isn't bad? 🙄
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Chasito(m): 6:04am On Jun 18
If you shine torch for this boy eyes for night, e go dey reflect like cat own.
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Teymanhenry(f): 6:17am On Jun 18
In another country, such looks will land him movie roles. Aqua man!!
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by cardoctor(m): 6:32am On Jun 18
Some people Will say Wetin him smoke?.
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Kobojunkie: 6:51am On Jun 18
ChrisAC:
This is pure ocular albinism...
Does that mean his vision is somewhat impaired as a result? undecided
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Titanium001(m): 6:53am On Jun 18
De boy don blow so. Nollywood directors qo fall on am
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Silentgroper(m): 6:54am On Jun 18
Jaymaestro:
Sharigan. Single tomoe variant.
na descendant of the uchiha clan??

grin
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by ellizy(m): 6:56am On Jun 18
Na igbo and colos 😂
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Silentgroper(m): 6:56am On Jun 18
The blue eyed thing is getting common .. saw a boy too with one at i.b some few weeks back ..

But this is in a different level...
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by BluntCrazeMan: 6:58am On Jun 18
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

This is not normal abbegg
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by GorillaApp(m): 7:16am On Jun 18
STEWpid:
Chai..

This is rare.

Can someone explain the cause of this in my Yarubawa Land?

Mutation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by GorillaApp(m): 7:19am On Jun 18
ViceGovernor:

You don’t need a pastor to tell you that boy right there is a demon in human flesh.
I’ve seen a lot of people with brown eyes including myself but that boy’s own is beyond ordinary for an African
God how can I un-see this.
That is mutation. Some of you folks are unbelievable! By the way, I'm a minister of the gospel. Make Una dey try read book small
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Franzinni: 7:41am On Jun 18
I remember when only white people of pure race can have blue eyes ... Haha forgetting that a white person is just a processed black person
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by ismodiwa(m): 7:50am On Jun 18
Beautiful,
God is great..
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by penearth(m): 8:05am On Jun 18
Is called ndunmaduscopia in science
Re: Nigerian Boy Spotted With Rare Blue And Red Eyes (pics/video) by Easha(f): 8:52am On Jun 18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I slept with several prostitute raw..I Thought I Had Hiv, Narrow escape / I'm 18 But My Dick Is Not Growing, Please Help!! I'm Really Depressed / Another Nigerian Being Treated For Ebola In Benin Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.