Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,773 members, 7,915,162 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:30 PM

Covenant Family Day: May God's Blessing Come Upon You Today! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Covenant Family Day: May God's Blessing Come Upon You Today! (102 Views)

"May God Heal You" Bobrisky Replies Halima Abubakar / Paul Okoye Shades Lola Omotayo-Okoye: "May God Soften Your Wickedness" / Idris Elba Enjoys Family Day Out With Fiancée Sabrina Dhowre And His Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covenant Family Day: May God's Blessing Come Upon You Today! by Godspowerpro: 10:39am On Jun 17
Praise GOD

@ft_canaanland
Covenant Family Day Ministration

GOD is a family-loving Father and has a blessing for families. - Num. 23:8, 20

When GOD blesses, curses are averted. When GOD blesses, struggles are terminated. - Pro. 10:22

The life of Joseph is proof of the modern seal of parental blessings. - Gen. 49:22-26, Ps. 105:17-22

How To Sustain The Blessings of God Over Your Family

1. Be born again

2. Step up to be the Joseph or Esther of your family.

3. Plead the mercy of GOD over your family to break any curse ravaging your family.

4. Enter into a covenant to serve GOD with all your heart.

#CovFamilyDay
#LFCLiveService
#Fortune2024

Every genuine word encounter opens a new chapter.
To all Fathers and would be fathers, Happy Father's Day.No death or mourning of any kind in your families in Jesus name. .You will see your children's childrenCongratulations. 

We have a most elastic destiny in Christ. 1st degree, 2nd degree, 3rd degree breakthroughs, all through to 100th degree breakthrough. 
Every siege of stagnation is over in Jesus name. 
Towards Maximizing Our Glorious Destiny in Christ pt3
I am a child of destiny, not a child of circumstance.If this takes root inside you, it will change your life and destiny.‭Proverbs 4:18 KJV‬[18] But the path of the just is as the shining light, That shineth more and more unto the perfect day.Wake up, there are heights yet unknown GOD is set to take you.
It has been established ‭Romans 8:29-30 KJV‬[29] For whom he did foreknow, he also did predestinate to be conformed to the image of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brethren. [30] Moreover whom he did predestinate, them he also called: and whom he called, them he also justified: and whom he justified, them he also glorified. Justified to be glorified not shamefied. Shame and reproach will not be identified with your family again. 
Every child of GOD is a child of destiny, and that's you.You might be Joseph in Portiphar's house or prison, but you'll soon be in the palace. 
‭Hebrews 12:2 KJV‬[2] looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. You can't see the reality of your future and not behave like it. May your eyes open to see it today.I am a child of destiny, not a child of circumstance. I refuse to live or think like a destitute nor failure. Spiritual understanding of our destiny is what limits every believers destiny. Our destiny is not adventure butvan adventure. The farther we see the higher we fly
Wealth is not an ambition of the believer, it's a discovery of the covenant 
‭Romans 10:12 KJV‬[12] For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. No difference between the white and black; same GOD.
One thing is to know where you are going, the real thing is how to get there.
2 Things We Look At1. Every believer has a prosperous destiny in Christ; non-begging, surplus one.‭2 Corinthians 8:9 KJV‬[9] For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich. Jesus came down to take us up. ‭Revelation 5:12 KJV‬[12] saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing. These are factors that decorate destiny
How to actualize prosperity/riches is Giving; receiving and believing GOD'S Kingdom prosperity plan
Fast to know what to do and Grace to do it! 
‭Deuteronomy 8:18 KJV‬[18] But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day. 
Prayer warriors can't pray into prosperity. Fasting warriors can't fast into prosperity Play your covenant part. Giving will always precede receiving ‭2 Corinthians 9:6-8 KJV‬[6] But this I say, He which soweth sparingly shall reap also sparingly; and he which soweth bountifully shall reap also bountifully. [7] Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver. [8] And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: 
‭Philippians 4:15 KJV‬[15] Now ye Philippians know also, that in the beginning of the gospel, when I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as concerning giving and receiving, but ye only. 
The reason of stagnation of many is lack of meekness‭
Matthew 5:5 KJV‬[5]  Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.
The meeker you are the larger your coast‭Psalm 25:9 KJV‬[9] The meek will he guide in judgment: And the meek will he teach his way. 
Guidance of Scriptures leads to great future‭Job 22:21-25 KJV‬[21] Acquaint now thyself with him, and be at peace: Thereby good shall come unto thee. [22] Receive, I pray thee, the law from his mouth, And lay up his words in thine heart. [23] If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, Thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles. [24] Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, And the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks. [25] Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, And thou shalt have plenty of silver.
2. Pacesetting Destiny in Christ I have a pacesetting destiny, I refuse to be grounded.‭John 14:12 KJV‬[12] Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 
‭Mark 2:12 KJV‬[12] And immediately he arose, took up the bed, and went forth before them all; insomuch that they were all amazed, and glorified God, saying, We never saw it on this fashion.
‭John 17:18 KJV‬[18] As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world. 
‭Luke 5:26 KJV‬[26] And they were all amazed, and they glorified God, and were filled with fear, saying, We have seen strange things to day. 

How to Realize This 1. Stay in love with GOD and keep growing in love for HIM.Every true lover is ordained a pacesetter, trailblazer, pathfinder‭1 Corinthians 2:9 KJV‬[9] But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, Neither have entered into the heart of man, The things which God hath prepared for them that love him.
‭Matthew 6:33 KJV‬[33] But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you. 
‭Psalm 102:15 KJV‬[15] So the heathen shall fear the name of the LORD, And all the kings of the earth thy glory.
‭1 Kings 3:3 KJV‬[3] And Solomon loved the LORD, walking in the statutes of David his father: only he sacrificed and burnt incense in high places. 
Serving GOD is a choice ‭John 21:15 KJV‬[15] So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs. 
Every true lover is an amazement 
2. Take delight in Kingdom Advancement Endeavors ‭Proverbs 11:30 KJV‬[30] The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; And he that winneth souls is wise.
‭Proverbs 3:35 KJV‬[35] The wise shall inherit glory: But shame shall be the promotion of fools.
Genuine delight, not pretentious pleasureNothing of value is free 
What makes a child of destiny is salvation.
The Characteristics of New Birth
‭Matthew 7:20 KJV‬[20] Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

‭Galatians 5:22-23 KJV‬[22] But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, [23] meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 
1. Meekness ‭Galatians 5:23 KJV‬ [23] meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. 
‭1 Peter 3:4 KJV‬[4] but let it be the hidden man of the heart, in that which is not corruptible, even the ornament of a meek and quiet spirit, which is in the sight of God of great price. 
‭Numbers 12:3 KJV‬[3] (Now the man Moses was very meek, above all the men which were upon the face of the earth.)
No true child of GOD walks in pride ‭Proverbs 16:18 KJV‬[18] Pride goeth before destruction, And an haughty spirit before a fall.
Boast in GOD, not your skills, possessions
‭Deuteronomy 34:10 KJV‬[10] And there arose not a prophet since in Israel like unto Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face, 

2. Goodness-:doing good as a way of life‭1 Peter 3:13 KJV‬[13] And who is he that will harm you, if ye be followers of that which is good? 
‭Ephesians 6:8, KJV‬[8] knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether he be bond or free. 
‭Psalm 41:1-3 KJV‬[1] Blessed is he that considereth the poor: The LORD will deliver him in time of trouble. [2] The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: And thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies. [3] The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: Thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.
Doing good is good. Those who sow good don't say/see evil. It creates a protective shield around us

3. Liberty from the works of the flesh, which include.I. Carnal comparisons ‭2 Corinthians 10:12 KJV‬[12] For we dare not make ourselves of the number, or compare ourselves with some that commend themselves: but they measuring themselves by themselves, and comparing themselves among themselves, are not wise. 
People become too big and lose their future Keep wishing people ahead, you'll soon get there.Carnal comparisons keeps believers down and depressed. 

II. Strife
‭Ecclesiastes 7:9 KJV‬[9] Be not hasty in thy spirit to be angry: for anger resteth in the bosom of fools. 
‭2 Timothy 2:24 KJV‬[24] And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 
Commit to learning from anointed ministers ‭Jeremiah 3:15 KJV‬[15] and I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding. 
‭Hebrews 13:7 KJV‬[7] Remember them which have the rule over you, who have spoken unto you the word of God: whose faith follow, considering the end of their conversation.
Never answer your critics, keep going- Kenneth Hagin
No attack no defense, keep going - Oswald J Smith.
When you stop learning, you start dying ‭Proverbs 1:5 KJV‬[5] A wise man will hear, and will increase learning; And a man of understanding shall attain unto wise counsels:
Engage in Prayer and Fasting for spiritual illumination in every area of concern‭Isaiah 58:6-8 KJV‬[6]  Is not this the fast that I have chosen? to loose the bands of wickedness, to undo the heavy burdens, and to let the oppressed go free, and that ye break every yoke? [7] Is it not to deal thy bread to the hungry, and that thou bring the poor that are cast out to thy house? when thou seest the naked, that thou cover him; and that thou hide not thyself from thine own flesh? [8] Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
DeclarationsGOD is a Family loving FATHERGOD is the Creator of the family institution- ‭Genesis 1:28 KJV‬[28] And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth. 
GOD has Blessings for families ‭Numbers 23:20 KJV‬[20] Behold, I have received commandment to bless: And he hath blessed; and I cannot reverse it.
Curses are averted in Jesus name ‭Numbers 23:8 KJV‬[8] How shall I curse, whom God hath not cursed? Or how shall I defy, whom the LORD hath not defied?
Struggles are terminated ‭Proverbs 10:22 KJV‬[22] The blessing of the LORD, it maketh rich, And he addeth no sorrow with it.

‭Genesis 49:22-26 KJV‬[22] Joseph is a fruitful bough, Even a fruitful bough by a well; Whose branches run over the wall: [23] The archers have sorely grieved him, And shot at him, and hated him: [24] But his bow abode in strength, And the arms of his hands were made strong By the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (From thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israelsmiley [25]  Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; And by the Almighty, who shall bless thee With blessings of heaven above, Blessings of the deep that lieth under, Blessings of the breasts, and of the womb: [26] The blessings of thy father Have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors Unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: They shall be on the head of Joseph, And on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.

Prayer

Whatever you recognise as a siege over your family, begin to call them off now in the name of Jesus. Call to God for the rescue of your family.

Anointing Ministration

Your bottles of oil are hereby declared the Holy Anointing Oil.

By this anointing, be enabled to keep doing the things that please God!

Take a shot of the oil and glorify God.

Anointed Declarations

Whatever the enemy has done to buffet your body and your mind shall be flushed out as you take the anointing oil!

I command every chaff planted by the enemy in your inside is consumed with unquenchable fire!

Every shame of the past in your family shall be restored to double glory!

You are leaving this service with a new walk with God!

Your life will not suffer stagnation anymore!

Your enthronement will emerge today!

May God's blessing come upon you today!

Whatever seems like a curse in your family is averted today!

The blessings of today will bring your family above every curse!

Every struggle in your family is terminated!

No negative thing shall be identified with your family!

The days of pity, ups and downs in your family are over!

Whatever carnality has brought upon your life, by the mercy of God, they are declared averted!

Whatever lack of meekness has cost you, the yoke is broken today!

The siege of untimely death is over in your family today!

Any disease in your life is terminated today!

(1) (Reply)

Symply Tacha Biography: Age, Net Worth, Family, Relationship, Height, Education, / Brand Car Advertising Company Is Hiring Employees / Nigerian Poet, Oriyomi Esther Eriwayo Honored As Distinguished Writer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.