Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,995 members, 7,931,426 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 04:18 AM

My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend (2703 Views)

My Fiancee Stopped Talking To Me Because She Needed A โ‚ฆโ€Ž3 Million Wedding / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / My Girlfriend Stopped Me From Going Out Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by MadeINchenzen2: 11:01am On Jun 17
... So after our last outing, she got home and was really sick, so decided to run a test the next day of which I happened to see, in it was a widal test ( typhoid & malaria test) as well as a pregnancy test, I confronted her, asking her what the pregnancy test was for and that it wasn't necessary. But she said her nurse asked her to do it and also her mum also requested for it when she started throwing up.

Guys, she's not talked to me for a week now, she said she doesn't want to talk to me.

Guys, can you help me understand why she acting that way. Thanks ๐Ÿ™

NB: we've not had sex yet oooooo !
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by MadeINchenzen2: 11:05am On Jun 17
๐Ÿค”
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by duduade: 11:28am On Jun 17
You opened a thread.... Asked a question...
Answered the question

19 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by diogo23: 11:33am On Jun 17
What do you want to hear?
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by MadeINchenzen2: 11:48am On Jun 17
Mynd44 Nlfpmod Mosdiii
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by MadeINchenzen2: 11:48am On Jun 17
duduade:
You opened a thread.... Asked a question...
Answered the question
How do u mean cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by MadeINchenzen2: 11:49am On Jun 17
diogo23:
What do you want to hear?
your thoughts on the thread pls
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by anonymuz(m): 12:16pm On Jun 17
MadeINchenzen2:
... So after our last outing, she got home and was really sick, so decided to run a test the next day of which I happened to see, in it was a widal test ( typhoid & malaria test) as well as a pregnancy test, I confronted her, asking her what the pregnancy test was for and that it wasn't necessary. But she said her nurse asked her to do it and also her mum also requested for it when she started throwing up.

Guys, she's not talked to me for a week now, she said she doesn't want to talk to me.

your answer.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by drimzsmoke(m): 12:28pm On Jun 17
MadeINchenzen2:

It is a general rule when treating a woman, if a woman should come to you for any treatment because she is sick, YOU MUST DO A PREGNANCY TEST(PT), even if she claimed to be the best thing after virgin Mary, you must do PT, if not, then you're a QUACK!!!

Where I work, they do PT for any woman of reproductive age(12-55) at the Accident and Emergency(A&E), even if they are presenting because of Road Traffic Accident(RTA), they still do PT for them!!!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by MadeINchenzen2: 1:28pm On Jun 17
drimzsmoke:

It is a general rule when treating a woman, if a woman should come to you for any treatment because she is sick, YOU MUST DO A PREGNANCY TEST, even if she claimed to be the best thing after virgin Mary, you must do PT, if not, then you're a QUACK!!!

Where I work, they do PT for any woman of reproductive age(12-55) at the A&E, even if they are presenting because of RTA, they still do PT for them!!!
๐Ÿค”
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by Mosdiii(m): 2:22pm On Jun 17
MadeINchenzen2:

Is your brain full of indomie noodles Don't you know what Nigerian girls are capable of... Continue asking

5 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by Zonefree(m): 2:44pm On Jun 17

So, how's she your girlfriend? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by eteebanky1: 3:28pm On Jun 17
Zonefree:

So, how's she your girlfriend? undecided

I wonder ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Her mom and nurse knows why they included pregnancy test

Dem don dy help you chop your girl behind your back
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by DiskJokeyManic: 3:39pm On Jun 17
MadeINchenzen2:

Oga Dem dey kpolash dis ur girl well well fr ur back.... Fr her to agree to do pregnancy test should tell u a lot ......
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by Dangrace01: 3:51pm On Jun 17
DiskJokeyManic:

Oga Dem dey kpolash dis ur girl well well fr ur back.... Fr her to agree to do pregnancy test should tell u a lot ......

Kpolash lol.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by 1Sharon(f): 5:09pm On Jun 17
eteebanky1:

I wonder ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

All women of child bearing age with funny symptoms are offered a pregnancy test.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by louken(m): 5:22pm On Jun 17
MadeINchenzen2:

cheesy grin I have no further advice my brother. I think you have already given yourself the proper advice
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by MadeINchenzen2: 5:37pm On Jun 17
eteebanky1:

I wonder ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I don't care if she's being fvckedd without my knowing... But I wouldn't be lied to
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by Sapasenator: 5:43pm On Jun 17
I love it when people stopped talking to me. I wrote the book on "how not to talk to each other in a relationship" I can finally focus on urgent matters without distractions.

Op, she'll come around again, In psychology, what she is doing is referred to as "emotional manipulations", she is learning how to control you, and believe me, I have a PhD level experience in female psychology.

Never get angry, never lose your cool, smile, and pretend she is not ignoring you. In every relationship, the power dynamics must always lie with you, be it; financial, emotional, or physical. learn to be predictably unpredictable. Be known and unknown at the same time, give lots of affection and deliberately withdraw affection to observe.

Just carry on while observing her from a distance, play her like a toy violin. It's fun, I love relationship games.

The same goes for the ladies, learn to subtly control your man and he will be like, a plaything. I like to be fair to both genders as a good Christian.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by MadeINchenzen2: 6:00pm On Jun 17
Sapasenator:
I love it when people stopped talking to me. I wrote the book on "how not to talk to each other in a relationship" I can finally focus on urgent matters without distractions.

Op, she'll come around again, In psychology, what she is doing is referred to as "emotional manipulations", she is learning how to control you, and believe me, I have a PhD level experience in female psychology.

This man ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Never get angry, never lose your cool, smile, and pretend she is not ignoring you. In every relationship, the power dynamics must always lie with you, be it; financial, emotional, or physical. learn to be predictably unpredictable. Be known and unknown at the same time, give lots of affection and deliberately withdraw affection to observe.

Just carry on while observing her from a distance, play her like a toy violin. It's fun, I love relationship games.

The same goes for the ladies, learn to subtly control your man and he will be like, a plaything. I like to be fair to both genders as a good Christian.
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by minasu190: 6:14pm On Jun 17
[quote author=MadeINchenzen2 post=130516913]... So after our last outing, she got home and was really sick, so decided to run a test the next day of which I happened to see, in it was a widal test ( typhoid & malaria test) as well as a pregnancy test, I confronted her, asking her what the pregnancy test was for and that it wasn't necessary. But she said her nurse asked her to do it and also her mum also requested for it when she started throwing up.

Guys, can you help me understand why she acting that way? Thanks ๐Ÿ™

NB: we've not had sex yet oooooo!
Your girlfriend na Virgin Mary?
Abi your name na JOSEPH?
Bro listen to her and the pregnancy test, no dey mumu yourself
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by SkengRay: 6:40pm On Jun 17
Is this a joke or you're just plainly stupid
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by MadeINchenzen2: 6:45pm On Jun 17
SkengRay:
Is this a joke or you're just plainly stupid
How do u mean sir?
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by SkengRay: 6:48pm On Jun 17
MadeINchenzen2:
How do u mean sir?
Why should you be bothered. Another Manchi don give am belle. Am you wan raise the pikin.
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by MadeINchenzen2: 7:21pm On Jun 17
SkengRay:
Why should you be bothered. Another Manchi don give am belle. Am you wan raise the pikin.
huh?
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by Auxtan(m): 7:29pm On Jun 17
She might be pregnant and knows her chapter with you is over when you get to know about it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17
If this story is not formulated then, I really pity the state of your mental health and if it's true then I still pity you. Too much video games and mobile phones have turned out young men to pussรฎes without social awareness undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by MadeINchenzen2: 7:45pm On Jun 17
MASTAkiLLAh:
If this story is not formulated then, I really pity the state of your mental health and if it's true then I still pity you. Too much video games and mobile phones have turned out young men to pussรฎes without social awareness undecided
How?
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by marsup: 7:51pm On Jun 17
She is probably pregnant, and trying to figure out a way to pin it on you.
You should avoid having sex with her when she comes back.(If she does)
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by PUNANI01: 10:41pm On Jun 17
Simp '
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by galantjoe(m): 11:04pm On Jun 17
You re not empathetic to her

Or

You re irresponsible, likely to run away when you re face difficulty such impregnating her
Re: My Girlfriend Stopped Talking To Me After This Happend by Dzzzz: 12:42am On Jun 18
The real owner Dey for high table..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Gave Birth To A Baby For My Boss In My Hubbyโ€™s House / Naija Girls,i Give Up. . . / Why Are Women So Difficult To Understand?(please Help!)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.