Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Using Inverter On My Power Bank - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Using Inverter On My Power Bank (103 Views)

Oraimo 27000mah Power Bank Review (2022) / Building My Laptop Battery Power Bank / Sad Experience With This Power Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Using Inverter On My Power Bank by Zealoy(m): 11:11am On Jun 17
Hi guys i have this 40,000 mah power bank, sometimes i uses it to power my djack home Theater of 60watts for several hours, pls i will like to know if it will be possible for me to connect DC to Ac inverter with my power bank to power my 32inchs Tv of 40watts

Re: Using Inverter On My Power Bank by dawnomike(m): 11:50am On Jun 17
Zealoy:
Hi guys i have this 40,000 mah power bank, sometimes i uses it to power my djack home Theater of 60watts for several hours, pls i will like to know if it will be possible for me to connect DC to Ac inverter with my power bank to power my 32inchs Tv of 40watts
You can not use it to power your inverter from the AC power source inlet but you should be able to use it from the DC inlet.

Is your inverter 12v or 24v and what is the voltage of your power bank? It must correspond.

(1) (Reply)

Choosing The Perfect Whiteboard Magnets: Key Features To Consider / What Is Microsoft Dynamic 365 Customer Service? / The Ultimate Comments Buying Sites For Youtube Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.