Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,573 members, 7,929,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:44 AM

Woman Confronts A Slay Queen Who Used Anal Sex To Snatch Her Husband - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Confronts A Slay Queen Who Used Anal Sex To Snatch Her Husband (53052 Views)

Don’t Be Afraid To Snatch Good Man From Careless Woman – Sarah Martins / Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Confronts A Slay Queen Who Used Anal Sex To Snatch Her Husband by Tonytonex(m): 7:17am On Jun 18
Gerrard59:

Interesting... But it makes no sense for a woman to withhold sex from her husband.

I am curious, why is it harder to stay away from sex as a married man than when one is single?
it is simple logic na.
Once you are married, you become entitled to it , there by becoming addicted.
Re: Woman Confronts A Slay Queen Who Used Anal Sex To Snatch Her Husband by benjanny(m): 7:58am On Jun 18
Staged
Re: Woman Confronts A Slay Queen Who Used Anal Sex To Snatch Her Husband by Charli3benkz(m): 8:06am On Jun 18
grin grin grin
virginboy1:
How the wife take know say her husband do anal sex with the lady...abi at a point of giving him blow joob.. the husband peepee starts smelling like shocked hmmmm...

any man wey get mind dey put him peepee for anus...don use stlye dey port to Gaybriel.....

sighhssss embarassed
Re: Woman Confronts A Slay Queen Who Used Anal Sex To Snatch Her Husband by HERSLEY(f): 8:37am On Jun 18
KiNg0G:
One of this days I definitely give it a try

Been on my wish list But I never really had the balls.
hmmm in my wish list too wink
Re: Woman Confronts A Slay Queen Who Used Anal Sex To Snatch Her Husband by Coolgent(m): 4:49pm On Jun 18
The side chick should sue her ass!
Re: Woman Confronts A Slay Queen Who Used Anal Sex To Snatch Her Husband by Ellioto076(m): 1:35am On Jun 19
If she's not able to do anal for her husband there's no reason at all to confront this chick.

This man looked else where for something he was seeking at home.
Re: Woman Confronts A Slay Queen Who Used Anal Sex To Snatch Her Husband by SenatePresdo(m): 10:02am On Jun 19
OKOATA:
See this funny guy, so by your logic men and woman have same private parts then?

You are right, men and female don't have the same private part.

And If men and female don't have the same private part, why then did you say that a man that is fucking his woman's ass can be gay?

Its a female's ass, and not a man's ass.

So where did the gay come from?

1 Like

Re: Woman Confronts A Slay Queen Who Used Anal Sex To Snatch Her Husband by Padipadi: 1:45pm On Jun 27
DMerciful01:
Anal sxx? sounds disgusting but....Wow
I just dey watch the video. You see wetin some people dey do?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Experience With My Jehovah Witness Lover . / Man Dies In Rivers Hotel During Sex Romp With Lady After Taking Sex Enhancer / Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.