Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,523 members, 7,888,664 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport (3529 Views)

Nigerian Army Detains Newly Converted Muslim-born Soldier ‘for Preaching / Sunday Igboho: I Am In My House In Ibadan, I Wasn't Arrested At Guru Maharaji's / Police Parade Lady K And 11 Others Arrested At Sunday Igboho's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport by mu2sa2: 10:45pm On Jun 17
rockmite:
Most Christians are filled with hate. A thousand of Christian Americans would do same or worse in a year but u won't hear them condemn it. Hypocrites!!!.

None of them could even query d source of d information. They are blinded with hate, even a most intelligent Christian would do same.

Even this one is a christian, who pretended to have converted to Islam, but his intention was to carry out a dastardly act in order to discredit islam

1 Like

Re: Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport by ScratchDtoto: 11:07pm On Jun 17
mu2sa2:
Even this one is a christian, who pretended to have converted to Islam but his intention was to carry out a dastardly act in order to discredit islam

Pedophileeeeeeeee Mohammed
Re: Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport by sreamsense: 11:46pm On Jun 17
mu2sa2:
Even this one is a christian, who pretended to have converted to Islam but his intention was to carry out a dastardly act in order to discredit islam

Your reasoning logic is wrong. List 10 Christians that had been arrested in Nigeria and abroad in the past with proofs as pretender to act terrorism. You will not find unless you want to deceive yourself. Christians don't kill for Jesus, it is Islam that are well known people that usually kill for Allah.

98% of terrorists worldwide identified themselves as Muslims known as soldiers of allah distubing the peace of the world. His conversion to Islam may be because he has been brainwashed and offer huge amount of money to carry out act of terrorism which can only be done until he becomes Muslim.

Police should check all his laptop, phones and social media contacts for more information about him and his activities

1 Like

Re: Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport by Dicoomoba: 4:00am On Jun 18
ScratchDtoto:
Them no dey waste time

Convert

Read the book of doom

Then Buy guns to kill unbelievers

SUSPECTED JIHADIST ARRESTED NEAR LAGUARDIA AIRPORT WITH WEAPONS

Judd Sanson, 29, was arrested early Wednesday near LaGuardia Airport. Police stopped his vehicle for obscured license plates and found a loaded gun, knives, axes, an NYPD vest, and more inside his car. Sanson, recently converted to Islam, is being held without bail at Rikers Island, awaiting a court appearance.

Source: NY Post

How Judd Samson wan be Muslim omg , lemme clarify this , there is nothing You unbelievers can do to damage Islam because it’s a religion from God , can someone show me etiquette of this one being Muslim with this stupid hair , Christianity find another religion propaganda so you guys can authenticate your scamming different doctrines called religion , omg how can religion be of different faiths that’s shows it’s a packaged but don’t worry Almighty Allah keep blessing Islams daily by daily
Re: Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport by Dicoomoba: 4:02am On Jun 18
sreamsense:

Your reasoning logic is wrong. List 10 Christians that had been arrested in Nigeria and abroad in the past with proofs as pretender to act terrorism. You will not find unless you want to deceive yourself. Christians don't kill for Jesus, it is Islam that are well known people that usually kill for Allah.

98% of terrorists worldwide identified themselves as Muslims known as soldiers of allah distubing the peace of the world. His conversion to Islam may be because he has been brainwashed and offer huge amount of money to carry out act of terrorism which can only be done until he becomes Muslim.

Police should check all his laptop, phones and social media contacts for more information about him and his activities

American is the most catastrophic countries with most dangerous crimes ever , yet not a Muslim country, Uk is the gay city where Christianity generated through western civilization omg , Christians is a catalyst to the world because they operate under the guise of devil
Re: Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport by CJStarz: 6:18am On Jun 18
If to say na Naija police display all these exhibits,I no go believe dem.

1 Like

Re: Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport by Cassandraloius: 6:40am On Jun 18
He should have known better.
Re: Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport by oz4real83(m): 7:05am On Jun 18
Akwamkpuruamu:
Is there something in this religion that activates violence?
you are asking a question that already has an obvious answer sad
Re: Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport by ScratchDtoto: 9:28am On Jun 18
Dicoomoba:

How Judd Samson wan be Muslim omg , lemme clarify this , there is nothing You unbelievers can do to damage Islam because it’s a religion from God , can someone show me etiquette of this one being Muslim with this stupid hair , Christianity find another religion propaganda so you guys can authenticate your scamming different doctrines called religion , omg how can religion be of different faiths that’s shows it’s a packaged but don’t worry Almighty Allah keep blessing Islams daily by daily

Maaaaaad Mohammed
Re: Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport by BadMaster: 9:38am On Jun 18
rockmite:
Most Christians are filled with hate. A thousand of Christian Americans would do same or worse in a year but u won't hear them condemn it. Hypocrites!!!.

None of them could even query d source of d information. They are blinded with hate, even a most intelligent Christian would do same.

By now you should know better than to engage these kind of people making hateful comments against Islam. Just go on YouTube, you will find thousand of videos on people caught with various kind of weapons on daily basis in the US. But someone had to go and scour for one that has a Muslim convert in the headline, and then post it here.

Like I said, you should know better than to engage them.
Re: Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport by Suunnn(f): 2:29pm On Jun 18
ScratchDtoto:
Them no dey waste time

Convert

Read the book of doom

Then Buy guns to kill unbelievers

SUSPECTED JIHADIST ARRESTED NEAR LAGUARDIA AIRPORT WITH WEAPONS

Judd Sanson, 29, was arrested early Wednesday near LaGuardia Airport. Police stopped his vehicle for obscured license plates and found a loaded gun, knives, axes, an NYPD vest, and more inside his car. Sanson, recently converted to Islam, is being held without bail at Rikers Island, awaiting a court appearance.

Source: NY Post
Wow indeed!
Re: Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport by Gbadebo19(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18
papyjaypaul:

I am not going to argue with you. Go and read Jaiz Bank Annual report and educate yourself. Tony Elumelu is the owner of UBA, Herbert was the owner of Access Bank, even that Stanbic man that just retired is the owner. Wait, FO owns First Bank too grin grin You don't know me so I will not bother arguing whether I am wrong or you are right. Good luck.
I don't know you and am only trying to educate you. I never called the man the single owner but he is one of the owners .All the companies you mentioned are public limited companies and such companies by virtue of the companies and allied matters act cannot be owned by a single person. You might think a single person is the owner but that is not the fact, he is in actuality just one of tbe owners.

1 Like

Re: Converted Muslim Arrested At The Airport by Watinani(m): 8:04am On Jun 19
Obagreatdatoye:

Very dumb of you...knowing fully well its common to your religion....the evidence is clear home and abroad. Do you know how many Christians have been killed in southern kaduna, benue and plateau by ur people. You must be joker for posting this comment

This is not how our religion, you are brainwashed to believe by western people

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Join Rotary Club In Gbagada Lagos / Peter Obi Is Killing Anambra State - CNPP / Go General Go! (the Pics Of Victory) - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.