Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,427 members, 7,974,744 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 10:32 AM

Does Any Woman Living In Nigeria Also Support Her Family Abroad? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Any Woman Living In Nigeria Also Support Her Family Abroad? (216 Views)

Man Abandons His Family Abroad To Take A Young Wife In Nigeria.see Photos / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth / Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Any Woman Living In Nigeria Also Support Her Family Abroad? by Iamblessed85: 2:57pm On Jun 17
I was wondering if there are any women that work in Nigeria and convert their money to either dollars or pounds to send to her husband and children abroad or is it only a male thing?
Re: Does Any Woman Living In Nigeria Also Support Her Family Abroad? by advanceDNA: 3:04pm On Jun 17
Iamblessed85:
I was wondering if there are any women that work in Nigeria and convert their money to either dollars or pounds to send to her husband and children abroad or is it only a male thing?

Lol.....bad guy...

2 Likes

Re: Does Any Woman Living In Nigeria Also Support Her Family Abroad? by Sapasenator: 3:07pm On Jun 17
Iamblessed85:

Why would a woman to that, does it make any sense to you. The main purpose of going abroad is to succeed and make money, if it's not working, I go back to Nigeria.
Re: Does Any Woman Living In Nigeria Also Support Her Family Abroad? by chariisGRACE(m): 3:17pm On Jun 17
The only time you may find this scenario is when the woman is older than the husband, and she sponsored the trip with the hopes of joining later.

To cap it, you go hardly see this thing.

1 Like

Re: Does Any Woman Living In Nigeria Also Support Her Family Abroad? by DMerciful01(m): 3:48pm On Jun 17
Sapasenator:

Why would a woman to that, does it make any sense to you. The main purpose of going abroad is to succeed and make money, if it's not working, I go back to Nigeria.
Yes of course my first 2years over here in U.S, my parents were supporting me financially cuss my visa type didn't permit me to work at all. buh i thank GOD tough time never last.

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Purity All Through August / Join My 2odd Rollover And Make Money / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.