Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) (30365 Views)

Wike Attends 2023/2024 Court Of Appeal Legal Year Celebration As A Special Guest / Osinbajo Attends Burial Service Of Hilda Adefarasin (Pastor Adefarasin's Mother) / Ahmad Lawan Appoints Babagana Aji As His Chief Of Staff (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by CapitalLens: 3:49pm On Jun 17
On Friday 14th and Saturday, 15th of June 2024, Hon Chidi Amadi, Chief of Staff to the FCT Minister, Barrister Ezenwo Nyesom Wike laid his mother, the Late Mrs Elizabeth Amadi to rest, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The Funeral obsequies witnessed a large turnout of family members friends and members of the FCTA family.

May her gentle soul rest in peace.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by CapitalLens: 3:50pm On Jun 17
More photos at the burial ceremony

3 Likes

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by Righthussle: 3:51pm On Jun 17
I used to like this man until he refused to pay the 30k minimum wage to Rivers workers for 8 years and also refused to promote workers for 8 good years. His wickedness towards Rivers workers was out of this world.

Even Idi Amin no treat him people like that.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by CapitalLens: 3:51pm On Jun 17
More

1 Like

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by DMerciful01(m): 3:53pm On Jun 17
ABUJA 001!......Haters can go and dye hard...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by hurryup123(m): 4:13pm On Jun 17
It was painful that 85% of yoruba Muslim faithful in Lagos yesterday celebrated Salah without fresh pepper and tomatoes 😭 its worst when you remember that our brothers the Yorubas love pepper yet great numbers couldn't afford it, 6 pieces of pepper goes for 500 naira and 7 pieces of semi unripe tomatoes goes for 1k. I can tell you that there is hope and cheaper alternative to tomatoes but we are working on pepper too but for now lets concentrate on cheaper alternative for tomatoes. Do you know that pawpaw is better than fresh tomatoes? Yes I said pawpaw especially the red ones, I will be hosting a special seminar here on nairaland tomorrow 10 AM, join me and say goodbye to fresh tomatoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by yyba: 4:28pm On Jun 17
Righthussle:
I used to like this man until I was told how he refused to pay the minimum wage of 30k to Rivers workers during his time and refused to promote workers for 8 good years.
nobody is forcing you to like him okay

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by yyba: 4:30pm On Jun 17
Comrade WIKE The tiger of rivers state and the lion of the whole Niger delta you are welcome

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by Elzazzi: 5:12pm On Jun 17
That DSS personnel tho grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by Mirilander: 5:27pm On Jun 17
God
Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by spako4(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17
[quote author=hurryup123 post=130522210]It was painful that 85% of yoruba Muslim faithful in Lagos yesterday celebrated Salah without fresh pepper and tomatoes 😭 its worst when you remember that our brothers the Yorubas love pepper yet great numbers couldn't afford it, 6 pieces of pepper goes for 500 naira and 7 pieces of semi unripe tomatoes goes for 1k. I can tell you that there is hope and cheaper alternative to tomatoes but we are working on pepper too but for now lets concentrate on cheaper alternative for tomatoes. Do you know that pawpaw is better than fresh tomatoes? Yes I said pawpaw especially the red ones, I will be hosting a special seminar here on nairaland tomorrow 10 AM, join me and say goodbye to fresh tomatoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are looking for vawulense

1 Like

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by OmotolaDeniro(f): 5:29pm On Jun 17
Wike The Rock 🌟

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by Musteeeeshow: 5:29pm On Jun 17
You're a bad guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by bigdammyj: 5:30pm On Jun 17
Noted.
Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by FreeStuffsNG: 5:30pm On Jun 17
CapitalLens:
On Friday 14th and Saturday, 15th of June 2024, Hon Chidi Amadi, Chief of Staff to the FCT Minister, Barrister Ezenwo Nyesom Wike laid his mother, the Late Mrs Elizabeth Amadi to rest, in Port Harcourt, Rivers State.

The Funeral obsequies witnessed a large turnout of family members friends and members of the FCTA family.

May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Aso ebi on display. May God console the bereaved.

38 Likes

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by ecomalchemistt(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17
Big fish

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by Bentacur007: 5:33pm On Jun 17
He is always quiet anytime he enters rivers

2 Likes

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by Thewrath(m): 5:35pm On Jun 17
hurryup123:
It was painful that 85% of yoruba Muslim faithful in Lagos yesterday celebrated Salah without fresh pepper and tomatoes 😭 its worst when you remember that our brothers the Yorubas love pepper yet great numbers couldn't afford it, 6 pieces of pepper goes for 500 naira and 7 pieces of semi unripe tomatoes goes for 1k. I can tell you that there is hope and cheaper alternative to tomatoes but we are working on pepper too but for now lets concentrate on cheaper alternative for tomatoes. Do you know that pawpaw is better than fresh tomatoes? Yes I said pawpaw especially the red ones, I will be hosting a special seminar here on nairaland tomorrow 10 AM, join me and say goodbye to fresh tomatoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
As e no favour them again na…wondered how they fed now,as pepper don too cost😂😂

1 Like

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by lexyclasy: 5:35pm On Jun 17
Righthussle:
I used to like this man until I was told how he refused to pay the minimum wage of 30k to Rivers workers during his time and refused to promote workers for 8 good years.
Keep believing lies from Sim followers, yet the sim camp suspended the over 10,000 employment wike did before his tenure expiration.
He is not workers friendly yet he promoted career growth in FCT something that has not being in existence since creation of Abuja.

8 Likes

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by Jonjam269: 5:36pm On Jun 17
By mere seeing these pictures our brothers will wail and peddle falsehood as usual

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by Ewedegubbler: 5:43pm On Jun 17
why hasn't he changed the name to chidhi Ahmadi?

2 Likes

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by Jack14(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17
Wike the Wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by GEJDHERO: 5:45pm On Jun 17
yyba:
nobody is forcing you to like him okay
It was very heartless of wike to have done that
Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 5:45pm On Jun 17
ok
Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by Tareq1105: 5:46pm On Jun 17
Righthussle:

I heard it but I didn't believe bcoz it was said by an opposing Gov candidate when election was 2 weeks close.

3 Likes

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by tj2018: 5:46pm On Jun 17
Which Tiger?.. he is just a Pussy Cat,....
yyba:
Comrade WIKE The tiger of rivers state and the lion of the whole Niger delta you are welcome
Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17
Righthussle:
I used to like OBI until I realized how he did not build a single class room in anambra and how he chased the medical doctors out of anambra state, and how he used anambra money for HERO BEER...

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Attends Burial Ceremony Of His Chief Of Staff's Mother (photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:47pm On Jun 17
The dancing king.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Delta Youths Burn Down Houses Of Opposition After Death Of Chairman. Photos / RIPAN To Begin Sale Of Rice At N13,300 Per Bag / Abia Cattle Market Killings: Arewa Youths Give ‘last Warning’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.