Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,680 members, 7,878,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:49 AM

INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? (1819 Views)

Wandering Cow Spotted On 3rd Mainland Bridge On Wednesday Night July 28 / Young Lady Found Wandering The Streets Of Lagos After Being Raped By Unknown Men / Kidnapped Girl, Found Wandering On Street In Kwara; Narrates How She Got There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by SojWORLDWIDE(m): 7:31pm On Jun 17
A Lady who identified herself as Precious was found in the Street of Ifo in Ogun State.

This is calling on good Samaritans to link her with her family in Akwa Ibom State.

WATCH THE VIDEO:
https://x.com/Nwaadaz/status/1802454426785054971

@Nwaadaz

CLICK FOR MORE NEWS UPDATES HERE:ย  ย www.sojworldnews.com

YOU can join our WhatsApp Broadcast List for our news updates by sending your name and location to WhatsApp No. 09069473894
PLEASE SEND STRICTLY TO WHATSAPP, DONT SEND SMS MESSAGE.
FOR your Advert Placement, Press Release, Press Conference, Interviews, Media & Publicity.

CONTACT OUR WHATSAPP NO. 09069473894

Your Credible News Updates Here>>> www.sojworldnews.com
Thank you.
SOJ WORLDWIDE...an ONLINE NEWS with a difference.

3 Shares

Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by Balablue64: 8:25pm On Jun 17
That her breasts soft wella, if i catch dis one alone for night for lonely place, my one must enter inside her zero.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by ecomalchemistt(m): 10:52pm On Jun 17
Balablue64:
That her breasts soft wella, if i catch dis one alone for night for lonely place, my one must enter inside her zero.

lol , youโ€™re definitely a deranged psychopath for you to conceive such thoughts ๐Ÿ’ญ.

Are you even alright UPSTAIRS ?!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by Benbisco(f): 10:59pm On Jun 17
Balablue64:

.....I used to wonder how some homeless, mentally deranged women get pregnant.........

10 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:05am On Jun 18
Benbisco:

.....I used to wonder how some homeless, mentally deranged women get pregnant.........
you know they are many madmen in cloths wandering around too , example are ike the man above

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by Keji1012(m): 5:57am On Jun 18
Benbisco:

Now u know. Some people are psychopath

5 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by Pat081: 7:21am On Jun 18
Balablue64:
only God knows how many children you have with mad woman by now

3 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by oz4real83(m): 7:21am On Jun 18
Balablue64:
all those pregnant mad women we see all over Nigeria, it is clear you are one of the culprits sad. You are so disgusting and need urgent medical attention sad

2 Likes

Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by Pat081: 7:22am On Jun 18
Benbisco:

You don know that now
Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by Sonofgod1990(m): 7:43am On Jun 18
Wat a sweet bwes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by UcheKingsley1: 7:51am On Jun 18
Benbisco:

Now you know grin

Don't mad, cos u go collect wotowoto grin
Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by UcheKingsley1: 7:52am On Jun 18
oz4real83:
all thise pregnant mad women we see all over Nigeria, it is clear you are one of the culprits sad. You are so disgusting and need medical attention sad

It's not his fault bruh grin
Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by Incredible128: 8:40am On Jun 18
Not only a psychopath, he's displaying rapist's tendencies if he's not one already that is
ecomalchemistt:

lol , youโ€™re definitely a psychopath for you to conceive such thoughts ๐Ÿ’ญ.
Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by Thomthom(m): 9:28am On Jun 18
Balablue64:
Na wao
Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by CheedyJ(m): 5:36pm On Jun 18
Benbisco:

Wonder no more, that dude is baba for d mentally challenged women.
Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by adecz: 7:24pm On Jun 18
So, you expect the public to identify
her simply by viewing the back of her
headโ“โ“โ“๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‘๐Ÿ˜‘

1 Like

Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by oz4real83(m): 7:26pm On Jun 18
Balablue64:
many are mad, few are roaming embarassed
Re: INSIDE LIFE: DO You Know This Lady Found Wandering In Ogun? by psalmylee(m): 10:22am On Jun 19
Balablue64:
you are a finished man bro..Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Robbery At Gbagada Bridge- My Experience / Strangest Death Row Inmate Last Meal Choices / Bandits Kill Young Woman In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.