Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,903 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area (18490 Views)

Man, 28, Faces 'Employment Discrimination' Because He Always Wear Diapers (Pics) / There's Nothing Like "Unwanted Pregnancy" The End Product Of Sex Is Baby / Proud Dad Made 6 Month Baby Food In 5 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Obnoxious2001(m): 9:53pm On Jun 18
Nice2023:
Pampass kisskids size3 is 10k
My boy milk..........#5,500
Nan milk................#7,500.
Lactogen..................#6,000
Pampass half/ size3...#4,900

It is crazy out there.

Na to go back to napkin sad

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by truthhurts2: 9:54pm On Jun 18
Nice2023:

It is crazy out there.
I don buy Nan milk like mad, my daughter dey try and she no even consider the situation of the corntree grin grin grin na 7500 every 3 days. I wan craze
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Obnoxious2001(m): 9:55pm On Jun 18
techub:
Omo who dey use all those ones.

Share update if you get abeg.
I dey stay dey reason how person fit use cut cost on training pikin
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by MrrKay(m): 10:35pm On Jun 18
Nice2023:

It is crazy out there.
You forgot
SMA Gold (Big Container)
Nutriben
Cerelac (Big Container)
Etc
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by tonyzaks: 11:49pm On Jun 18
RichIgboBoy:
what are you trying to say?
Fairness. Gej govt started from 2011 to 2015, Buhari's from 2015 to 2023 and Tinubu's is his first year. What I want to see in the table is where each govt started and where it finished so that we would have a more robust comparison. Here it showed Gej 2014, Buhari 2022 and Tinubu 2024, it doesn't make sense

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by PropertyBanker(f): 2:42am On Jun 19
Xscape1993:
We will survive no matter what they do or say. Our children will grow and develop in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Alanchewo: 5:13am On Jun 19
Softcare Diaper:4300
Nutribom: 2000
Milk: 3000
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by IyaTola: 6:09am On Jun 19
samuelson06:

If it gets to this level, it means you were very irresponsible with your life 20 years prior. In this age of technology, you can use 5 years to build a solid life even if you come from a humble background. No single fraud!

On the other hand, Ned Nwoko married Regina at 62. Are you saying that child can't meet Ned at 85? Then, the child will be probably 25. Meanwhile, a child with quality education and good background can stand on their own at 20. But a 40 year old poor man may still want to stay with his parents. Go figure that.
shocked
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Ouchbabe(f): 3:39pm On Jun 19
I'm pregnant now cool
This administration will favour me and my family after all ......

Tinubu is taking care of the economy and
Shetimma is handling security grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by lusid: 3:45pm On Jun 19
Hezzyluv:
The day my girlfriend told me she missed her monthly visitor, I nearly poo... for body. grin

Modified
For those that kept asking how I later coped. "Na change of monthly cycles" she latr saw it.
Since that day, I packed my tin for garage. grin
I no fit shout..
she dey suck your tin
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Hezzyluv: 4:23pm On Jun 19
lusid:
she dey suck your tin

Steady.... grin
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Acidosis(m): 8:20pm On Jun 19
Kendamil 800mg - 27k last time I checked. My girls finish a can in 3-4 days. I have no idea the current price as they got 36 cans for free and so much more (other brands of baby food, diapers that would last almost a year, over 80 packs of baby wipes, clothes, cash gifts from far and near, etc.) since their mom's/my wife's painful and regrettable passing. In fact, a few NLers who may not want their names mentioned here gave them about a million Naira.

Despite God's faithfulness and the surprisingly huge blessings, it's a FULL STOP for me. I'm DONE DONE with the birthing thing.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by sisisioge: 8:53pm On Jun 19
Acidosis:
Kendamil 800mg - 27k last time I checked. My girls finish a can in 3-4 days. I have no idea the current price as they got 36 cans for free and so much more (other brands of baby food, diapers that would last almost a year, over 80 packs of baby wipes, clothes, cash gifts from far and near, etc.) since their mom's/my wife's painful and regrettable passing. In fact, a few NLers who may not want their names mentioned here gave them about a million Naira.

Despite God's faithfulness and the surprisingly huge blessings, it's a FULL STOP for me. I'm DONE DONE with the birthing thing.

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! It is well my brother. It is well. May God Himself help you raise your babies and settle all that concerns you. Pele. It is well.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by doggedfighter(f): 9:08pm On Jun 19
Acidosis:

Acid, good to read this. Glad to know that our babies are doing well and you too. Regards !

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by GrandBroz: 9:24pm On Jun 19
Acidosis:

So sorry bro, never give up and don't say you are done because you don't know what tomorrow has for you. Everything happens for a reason which only God knows. You didn't know you will have this experience and you didn't know help will come in this manner so your tomorrow is still pregnant and when all this pass and you sir down with maybe the 11 kids you will later have lol you will laugh when you remember you thought you were done with these ones you said is full stop
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Anunakeeh: 9:38pm On Jun 19
Ouchbabe:
I'm pregnant now cool
This administration will favour me and my family after all ......

Tinubu is taking care of the economy and
Shetimma is handling security grin grin grin

See Monica.

Ouch ouchgrin
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Ouchbabe(f): 11:06pm On Jun 19
Anunakeeh:

See Monica.

Ouch ouchgrin
Life will be boring without a lil bit of ouch ouch you know right?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Anunakeeh: 11:16pm On Jun 19
Ouchbabe:

Life will be boring without a lil bit of ouch ouch you know right?

Yes true ooo.

Ouch ouch is baegrin
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Gerrard59(m): 3:33am On Jun 20
When I preach of vasectomy to counter any female contraceptive that might fail, people go complain. Mind you, these children consuming these products never start school o. Then, that is when you will pay for creche, kindergarten, pre-nursery, and daycare (all of which are scams to me). Then, nursery, primary, secondary and tertiary education.

The journey has just begun. Good luck to those involved.
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by cococandy(f): 3:50am On Jun 20
It cost this much?

Are you kidding me? shocked shocked
Acidosis:

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by davades(m): 7:17am On Jun 20
Hezzyluv:

31 why?

E get why
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Acidosis(m): 7:35am On Jun 20
sisisioge:

Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! It is well my brother. It is well. May God Himself help you raise your babies and settle all that concerns you. Pele. It is well.

My dear Sister, thank you so much.

Amen!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Acidosis(m): 7:35am On Jun 20
doggedfighter:

Acid, good to read this. Glad to know that our babies are doing well and you too. Regards !

Yes, we are doing well. Thank you, dear

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Acidosis(m): 7:40am On Jun 20
GrandBroz:

So sorry bro, never give up and don't say you are done because you don't know what tomorrow has for you. Everything happens for a reason which only God knows. You didn't know you will have this experience and you didn't know help will come in this manner so your tomorrow is still pregnant and when all this pass and you sir down with maybe the 11 kids you will later have lol you will laugh when you remember you thought you were done with these ones you said is full stop

Thank you so much for your encouraging words and perspective, my brother.

11 kids ke? lipsrsealed Besides the traumatic experience, there are economic considerations too. Don't the prices and complaints you see on this thread scare you?
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Acidosis(m): 7:47am On Jun 20
cococandy:
It cost this much?

Are you kidding me? shocked shocked

In fact, that's the cheapest I've seen. Some online retailers sell for 30k+. I think most retailers are generally taking advantage of the economic situation though.

Thank you once again, Coco. wink The babies and I are extremely grateful.
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by cococandy(f): 7:56am On Jun 20
Acidosis:

In fact, that's the cheapest I've seen. Some online retailers sell for 30k+. I think most retailers are generally taking advantage of the economic situation though .

Thank you once again, Coco. wink The babies and I are extremely grateful.

You’re definitely more than welcome. Your bundles of joy will be nothing but blessings to you and miracles that you’ll testify about in due time.🙏🏽

@bold that’s surely what it is. Once they hear dollar and petrol prices have increased, they hike their prices for even the products they acquired at normal prices. We are our own worst enemies before the leaders.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by Acidosis(m): 8:13am On Jun 20
cococandy:

You’re definitely more than welcome. Your bundles of joy will be nothing but blessings to you and miracles that you’ll testify about in due time.🙏🏽

@bold that’s surely what it is. Once they hear dollar and petrol prices have increased, they hike their prices for even the products they acquired at normal prices. We are our own worst enemies before the leaders.

Amen 🙏🏽 Thank you so much for your kind words and blessings.

Absolutely right about the baseless price hikes; it is unfortunate how economic pressures affect everyone.
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by descarado: 2:22pm On Jun 20
Acidosis:

Amen 🙏🏽 Thank you so much for your kind words and blessings.

Absolutely right about the baseless price hikes; it is unfortunate how economic pressures affect everyone.
Hey bros, how are u guys.

I wanted to sent you this info last 2 weeks but forgot.

Have you thought about cloth diapers. As long as you have washing machine, toss them in there.

I didn't breastfeed any of my kids. This is what I did. Formula till 2 months, then formula and pap but the pap was rich in dry sea food.

By end of four months, introduction to soup(okro) and what have you by 6 months eat everything.
You can puree avocado( very good oil and fat), mackerel is the best fish for kids. Omega 3 and 6.
And egg. All AA is there.

Things around you that's from naija. Not necessarily all these foreign stuff.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by descarado: 2:34pm On Jun 20
Acidosis:

I didn't see this.
Thanks to all the hands that helped.
You see, despite all,Nigerians are still good people.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by GrandBroz: 4:28pm On Jun 20
descarado:

Have you thought about cloth diapers. As long as you have washing machine, toss them in there.

I didn't breastfeed any of my kids. This is what I did. Formula till 2 months, then formula and pap but the pap was rich in dry sea food.

By end of four months, introduction to soup(okro) and what have you by 6 months eat everything.
You can puree avocado( very good oil and fat), mackerel is the best fish for kids. Omega 3 and 6.

How much are these cloth diapers sold
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by descarado: 5:52pm On Jun 20
GrandBroz:

How much are these cloth diapers sold
Check stores. I don't sell them.
Re: How Much Is Baby Food And Diapers In Your Area by armyofone(m): 4:20am On Jun 21
descarado:

Clothes diapers - regular washing and soap is expensive too.

Maybe non brand name diapers.
There should be something from China that's cheaper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Two Sets Of Identical Twins / This 4-Year-Old Boy, Odunayo Adeyemi Is Missing (PHOTO) / Letter To Nigerian Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.