Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,878 members, 7,876,344 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Any Nigerian in Liberia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Any Nigerian in Liberia (608 Views)

Liberia Deports Four Nigerians 10 Years After Bank Robbery Conviction / Living In Liberia / Any Nigerian In Kigali, Rwanda? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nigerian in Liberia by Mosdiii(m): 8:47pm On Jun 17
Hello house, please any nairalander in Liberia?please share with me here how life is over there and the route to travel down there from Lagos as I intend travelling there.
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by Mosdiii(m): 9:19pm On Jun 17
Please I need inputs
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by Goodman247: 10:20pm On Jun 17
Dem dey pursue you from your country, Liberia of all places
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by AfahaAbia(m): 9:59am On Jun 18
Goodman247:
Dem dey pursue you from your country, Liberia of all places

There is nothing wrong with Liberia. Even their money is better than the naira.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by LEGITCHUDDY: 12:15am On Jun 24
AfahaAbia:

There is nothing wrong with Liberia. Even their money is better than the naira.

hey bro...have u travled?
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:23am On Jun 24
Liberia was the first country I visited and I bowed down to thank God for making me a Nigerian

3 Likes

Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by LEGITCHUDDY: 12:44am On Jun 24
tensazangetsu20:
Liberia was the first country I visited and I bowed down to thank God for making me a Nigerian

boss gud evening... pls wat do you mean by ur statement? Does it means that the country is under developed and some one cant make it from there despiet their high currency against naira?

pls i wil need ur reply thanks
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:45am On Jun 24
LEGITCHUDDY:

boss gud evening... pls wat do you mean by ur statement? Does it means that the country is under developed and some cant make it from there desipet the their high currency against naira?

pls i wil need ur reply thanks
Liberia is a shithole of shitholes. An extremely shithole country.

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by LEGITCHUDDY: 12:49am On Jun 24
tensazangetsu20:
Liberia is a shithole of shitholes. An extremely shithole country.
wow and am thinking about traveling there and starting tricycle business
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by LEGITCHUDDY: 12:54am On Jun 24
[quote dauthor=tensazangetsu20 post=130627679] Liberia is a shithole of shitholes. An extremely shithole country.[/quote]
what do u advice me to do boss?
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by Menemonic: 12:55am On Jun 24
LEGITCHUDDY:

wow and am thinking about traveling there and starting tricycle business
calling it a shit hole isn't enough reason guy if you are serious enough about traveling...

Ask him more questions not just stating shit hole alone..

You need some concrete reasons oo.
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by LEGITCHUDDY: 12:59am On Jun 24
Menemonic:
calling it a shit hole isn't enough reason guy if you are serious enough about traveling...

Ask him more questions not just stating shit hole alone..

You need some concrete reasons oo.

mehn am just confuse cause all my plan is to go there...buy keke and start husting over but the statement alone just waeking my vissle
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by Menemonic: 1:06am On Jun 24
LEGITCHUDDY:

mehn am just confuse cause all my plan is to go there...buy keke and start husting over but the statement alone just waeking my vissle
let him explain briefly to you first before you decide, this that you are having a negative impact on just saying is bad..

Know that Nigeria is a shit hole too.. While many are roaming inside..
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by LEGITCHUDDY: 1:17am On Jun 24
Menemonic:
let him explain briefly to you first before you decide, this that you are having a negative impact on just saying is bad..

boss am tired...dont know what to do again...the quest for me to travel outside nigeria is very much and i dont have much money...thats why am choosing liberia as a starting point...i would have go to kenya if to say i have the flight ticket money true and flow and money to buy keke over there..,

and again their is no land route road from nigeria to kenya to even make things eazier for poor people

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by LEGITCHUDDY: 1:19am On Jun 24
Menemonic:

everytin about nigeria is just a disadvantage to it citizens
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by MrEverest(m): 2:20am On Jun 24
When you stated earlier that you intended to do Keke business over there, I thought you meant selling meme or motor parts. How in God’s name do you want to ride keke napep in Liberia? How

If you have no capital to do business there and have no special skill, please don’t go there and constitute nuisance. They have surplus of poor people in there own country that would do that keke napep. Do not go there and choke them otherwise it would result in resentment and xenophobia.

LEGITCHUDDY:

Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by Gerrard59(m): 2:30am On Jun 24
MrEverest:
When you stated earlier that you intended to do Keke business over there, I thought you meant selling meme or motor parts. How in God’s name do you want to ride keke napep in Liberia? How

If you have no capital to do business there and have no special skill, please don’t go there and constitute nuisance. They have surplus of poor people in there own country that would do that keke napep. Do not go there and choke them otherwise it would result in resentment and xenophobia.

That is how they go there and after seeing that the country is worse than Nigeria, they blame an innocent Tinubu. Why would a Nigerian move to Liberia to ride Keke? What happened to moving to another state to do the same thing? No need for language or major cultural differences. No need for residency document issues. It is simply the same country, just a change of location without the need for passport issuances. Why not ride in Gombe or Kwara? He would need a residence permit to operate in Cameroon but not Taraba.

Anyway, my Oga has stated it, Liberia is the sh!tholes of sh!tholes. Fine, Nigeria has its issues, but some countries in the continent are way worse than Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by Gerrard59(m): 2:37am On Jun 24
It is even more interesting that the OP is a notorious miscreant who has characterised Nigerian girls as useless, but look at where he intends to migrate to? grin grin

The "useless" Nigerian girls are migrating to the UK as nurses and carers, but our resident "Nigerian girls are useless" advocate intends to travel to Liberia. Certainly not for tourism. Who goes to Liberia for tourism when Ghana and Ivory Coast are nearby? Or you think Liberian girls are more useful than their Nigerian counterparts?

Well, as I stated six years ago:

Gerrard59:

It goes beyond spending vacations abroad as not everyone can afford it. However, reading newspapers, being involved in debates; obtaining proper education that stimulates logical reasoning - why, how, what, when - being open-minded are the important traits needed for proper upbringing. Also, adequate nutrition is necessary. Most of such men had poor upbringing, nutrition and poor parental care etc. The majority are frustrated and unemployed individuals, low-lifers, miscreants, religious nutjobs etc

I have always known such people to be innately useless. I am not surprised by their outcomes.
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by stacyadams: 11:10am On Jun 24
Mosdiii:
Hello house, please any nairalander in Liberia?please share with me here how life is over there and the route to travel down there from Lagos as I intend travelling there.

The legendary mosdii ...glad ur back from ur Hawaii vacation...I know one lady for liberia.na teacher for there ..I never talk to am for some years as I go follow ur quote the werey block me....

I tell am say "Nigerian girls are useless,all of them grin

1 Like

Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by Biggie225(m): 9:03pm On Jun 24
stacyadams:

The legendary mosdii ...glad ur back from ur Hawaii vacation...I know one lady for liberia.na teacher for there ..I never talk to am for some years as I go follow ur quote the werey block me....

I tell am say "Nigerian girls are useless,all of them grin
Lolz, he wan run to Liberia.
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by Mosdiii(m): 5:18pm On Jun 26
LEGITCHUDDY:

hey bro...have u travled?

Yes. I'm now in Monrovia. Although the country looks average I am lucky to be presently working for a FMCG manufacturing company.
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by Mosdiii(m): 5:19pm On Jun 26
tensazangetsu20:

Yes it's a poor country but what I found strange is they pay salary here in USD... So for now I do not mind
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by Mosdiii(m): 5:22pm On Jun 26
LEGITCHUDDY:

Bro if you're coming here to do Keke business I'm sorry, You won't be able to make Mon coz the high poverty and low population. The country is poor yet very very expensive. I was lucky to be offered a shared apartment by the company I work for
Re: Any Nigerian in Liberia by LEGITCHUDDY: 2:01pm On Jun 27
Mosdiii:

Yes. I'm now in Monrovia. Although the country looks average I am lucky to be presently working for a FMCG manufacturing company.

ok boss...thanks for the information but pls do you mind if we chart privetly

like whatsapp or email?

(1) (Reply)

New Admission To Europe And Usa / Uk Tier 4 Visa / Private Swimming Tutor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.