Stats: 3,198,463 members, 7,968,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 11:15 PM

Is 700k Per Month Too Small? - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is 700k Per Month Too Small? (28683 Views)

Genuine 4 Plots Of Land For Sale In Ibadan 700k Per Plot / Man Ordered To Pay His Ex Girlfriend $50,000 Per Month In Canada / 700k Per Plot At Villa Garden City, Magboro-ibafo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is 700k Per Month Too Small? by Youngzedd(m): 6:56pm On Jun 23
ruffhandu:

Ok.

Is ₦622,200 the current price of the inverter?

Yes

Go to their PH store and buy them.
Re: Is 700k Per Month Too Small? by ruffhandu: 7:42pm On Jun 23
Youngzedd:

Yes

Go to their PH store and buy them.

Ok. Thanks.
I may have to buy them in phases. I may have some hard times selling off the existing inverter.
Re: Is 700k Per Month Too Small? by Youngzedd(m): 11:41am On Jun 24
ruffhandu:

Ok. Thanks.
I may have to buy them in phases. I may have some hard times selling off the existing inverter.

Cool that way.

1. Inverter
2. Solar panels
3. Battery

* Buy the battery last.
Re: Is 700k Per Month Too Small? by Coolgent(m): 1:49pm On Jun 24
ruffhandu:

I had tried that thing, you don't want me to tell you how she wriggled out of it.
Oh my God
Re: Is 700k Per Month Too Small? by desireoge(f): 9:29am On Jun 29
ruffhandu:
Hello people,
Please I need some advice.
We live in PH, and have 4 kids. The oldest is 10 while the youngest is 6. I give my wife 700k every month, and this includes general upkeep and maintenace and fuelling of our car (Lexus 330). I don't drive the car (I dey leg, while she uses it to run around, which includes school runs and her business).

I no dey chuk eye for her business. Bu I am getting frustrated as she still makes me believe that the money is not enough. I pay electricity bill (band A) and house rent (3m pa) yet every now and then she puts bills on my head. It is driving me crazy.

When I tell her to list out her expenses so I plan with her, she picks offence. I am really tired of the whole thing and don't know how else to approach the issue without causing too much problem. I know some men whose salaries are 250k-300k in PH, yet they are surviving.
OGA your wife know you make a lot of money. Buy those things by yourself.
Re: Is 700k Per Month Too Small? by ruffhandu: 7:20pm On Jun 29
desireoge:

OGA your wife know you make a lot of money. Buy those things by yourself.

Bro, how will it be that at this stage of my life I'll leave my wife and kids at home and then enter a regular market to buy crayfish, stockfish and ogbono? For stuff like rice, or provisions, yes I can. Check am na. Everybody supposed mann im post. I think it's her responsibility. All I need is accountability.
Re: Is 700k Per Month Too Small? by GeneralOjukwu: 7:26pm On Jun 29
I'm not surprised. Your dad must have been a lily livered idi0t.

I am sure he was cuckolded by many Yoruba guys because of his cowardice.

God knows how many guys mounted his useless wh0re wife while he gaped like a daft imb3cile he is grin

efemena5050:
have never seen any over kind weak man tht always want to be good loyal and submissive to his wife tht have ever been happy.....imagine with all this the woman still act up ....God forbid.......ur just to weak loyal and kind to her thts y she act up ......
Am speaking from experience
No man is ever respected by any woman tht always provide all her need....... increase the fire under her feet and watch her take u seriously........u dey leg she dey drive.....she keep her own them eat ur own .....u ask for inclusiveness she vex........mumu man ....na so my papa do .....my mama don buy house everywhere without him knowing.......ur very annoying.....
Re: Is 700k Per Month Too Small? by Miyovwe: 9:04pm On Jun 29
ruffhandu:
Hello people,
Please I need some advice.
We live in PH, and have 4 kids. The oldest is 10 while the youngest is 6. I give my wife 700k every month, and this includes general upkeep and maintenace and fuelling of our car (Lexus 330). I don't drive the car (I dey leg, while she uses it to run around, which includes school runs and her business).

I no dey chuk eye for her business. Bu I am getting frustrated as she still makes me believe that the money is not enough. I pay electricity bill (band A) and house rent (3m pa) yet every now and then she puts bills on my head. It is driving me crazy.

When I tell her to list out her expenses so I plan with her, she picks offence. I am really tired of the whole thing and don't know how else to approach the issue without causing too much problem. I know some men whose salaries are 250k-300k in PH, yet they are surviving.

Meanwhile Odanz from twitter dey do 30k housekeeping money dey feel big on topπŸ™„πŸ™„ mtscheewwwww!
Re: Is 700k Per Month Too Small? by AlhajiCSO: 4:14am On Jun 30
GeneralOjukwu:

God knows how many guys mounted his useless wh0re wife while he gaped like a daft imb3cile he is grin

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 Rule 2
Re: Is 700k Per Month Too Small? by AlhajiCSO: 7:49am On Jun 30
GeneralOjukwu:

Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2 Rule 2

this guy is back insulting people's parents

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

I Think I Am Pregnant / "Ese Should Abort Her Pregnancy" - Nigerians / A Man Afraid Of 30. A Woman Afraid Of 30