Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,049 members, 7,973,564 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:43 PM

Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials (4597 Views)

Arrested Fake Lagos Task Force Officials Confess, Said They Make 70k Daily(pics) / Lagos Task Force Officials Attack Residents With Machetes / Prostitutes Arrested In Borno As Task Force Officials Raid Hotels (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by Karioncross: 10:17pm On Jun 17
Plateau State Governor, Caleb Manasseh Mutfwang, on Monday, condemned the attack by some criminal elements on the task force officials responsible for enforcing Executive Order 003.

The incident occurred at the Bukuru market in Jos South Local Government Area, where lawless individuals assaulted members of the joint task force and set cars ablaze including houses.

In a statement issued by his Director of Press and Public Affairs, Gyang Bere, the governor said the task force was mandated to regulate buildings and vehicular traffic within the Greater Jos master plan.

According to Mutfwang, the market was designated by the government to accommodate lawful business activities with an appeal to street vendors to relocate accordingly.

Highlighting the broader purpose of Executive Order 003, Mutfwang clarified that its intent was to safeguard Jos from deterioration into a slum and a haven for criminal activities.

He reaffirmed his administration’s commitment to collaborating with law-abiding citizens across all divides to foster peace and unity in the state.

Bere statement said, “The governor lamented the reckless behavior of the attackers, who wielded dangerous weapons to inflict harm and loot shops, resulting in the destruction of vehicles owned by innocent traders. Tragically, one of the suspects fatally shot his accomplice during the chaos.

“Governor Mutfwang condemned the incident as entirely avoidable, questioning the motives of those who flouted Executive Order 003 and resorted to violence against law-abiding citizens.

“He called on security agencies to swiftly apprehend all perpetrators and ensure that they face justice without delay. He reiterated the State government’s unwavering resolve to confront troublemakers decisively.

“Governor Mutfwang appealed to religious and community leaders in the affected area, to guide their followers against unlawful conduct and implement measures to thwart criminal elements who may exploit the situation to cause disorder.

“Governor Mutfwang expressed appreciation to all security agencies for their dedication and urged them to intensify efforts to restore calm amidst the current challenges. He sympathised with members of the public whose vehicles and other properties were vandalized as a result of the incident”.

https://punchng.com/plateau-gov-faults-attack-on-task-force-officials/

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by wunmi590(m): 7:33am On Jun 18

An hungry man is an angry man...

First to comment, nothing special about this, I First to comment most times, no big deal....
Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:33am On Jun 18
Weak governor

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by phemmie06(m): 7:34am On Jun 18
Emilokan ti di ebilokan
Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by Olamila: 7:34am On Jun 18
Hunger Dey you Dey task force people

1 Like

Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by Lovenorth: 7:35am On Jun 18
Our politics has caused us more harm than good
Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by psalmskiddy(m): 7:37am On Jun 18
Nigerians will get it right one day
Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by nanauju(f): 7:38am On Jun 18
cool
Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by Anguldi(m): 7:38am On Jun 18
Those bukuru Muslims boys want to start crisis. I see no reason why they burnt down cars parked Infront of Nerat stores. The crazy part is underaged boys joined in the riot. I was disturbed on watching the videos sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by tiswell(m): 7:40am On Jun 18
The governor has always been a weakling since assumption of duty
Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by 89green: 7:40am On Jun 18
wunmi590:

An hungry man is an angry man...

First to comment, nothing special about this, I First to comment most times, no big deal....

You need to calm down, hunger can be alleviated by standing on the mandate till 3035 or what do you think. grin
Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by temmyyem: 7:41am On Jun 18
This is one state in Nigeria, where the politicians in support of those in Abuja has contributed significantly to hunger and high cost of living in Nigeria by supervising the killing of farmers and those living in rural areas.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by ShogunNoName: 7:41am On Jun 18
These attacks on force personnel around the country should stop .

It doesn't make sense.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by maasoap(m): 7:44am On Jun 18
Task forces are always too excessive in the discharge of their duty. The reason is that they are always after extortion

1 Like

Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by jeromestarks: 7:46am On Jun 18
I doubt if there's a virgin in plateau state.
I heard that there is this tribe called Irigwe which all its girls were fvcked from the age of 12. You can not find one 18 year old virgin in plateau state. No wonder many of them fvck other men once you marry them.
What a shame.

Have you ever met a plateau virgin?

Anyways, what ever you want to do in life, never marry a woman you didn't not disvirgin else you will train another man's children thinking they're yours.
The worst part is that you will die and leave your inheritance for children fathered by her ex.
Is this the life you want?

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by Newyorkitis(m): 7:47am On Jun 18
I didn't read the news. But I pray for calm.
Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by slivertongue: 7:50am On Jun 18
They want high-handedness and they will get soon. Plateau must know order and peace

1 Like

Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by bigdammyj: 7:51am On Jun 18
Noted.
Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by slivertongue: 7:53am On Jun 18
maasoap:
Task are always too excessive in the discharge of their duty. The reason is that they are always after extortion

They are actually soft, if they decide to confront them non of the hoodlums will dare govt
Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by jeromestarks: 7:56am On Jun 18
Anguldi:
Those bukuru Muslims boys want to start crisis. I see no reason why they burnt down cars parked Infront of Nerat stores. The crazy part is underaged boys joined in the riot. I was disturbed on watching the videos sad
Please drop the video and tag me let me people here in Abia see it too.
Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by BayLord01(m): 7:57am On Jun 18
Anguldi:
The benz belong to nerat px himself
Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by maasoap(m): 7:58am On Jun 18
slivertongue:

They are actually soft, if they decide to confront them non of the hoodlums will dare govt

Soft? Didn't you read the govt saying one of the hoodlums was shot dead by his fellows? Lol grin grin grin. That's task force killing one of the Residents during their overzealousness and I believe that that's what led to that crisis

1 Like

Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by Tradepunter2: 7:58am On Jun 18
psalmskiddy:
Nigerians will get it right one day

Keep dreaming..... Your parents said same also.... And here your country still is
Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by AustineE1: 7:58am On Jun 18
tiswell:
The governor has always been a weakling since assumption of duty
Some of you just open your mouth and talk unreasonably,what makes him a weak governor?a man that has stood his ground unlike the former governor Lalong in making sure he restores Jos master plan and even with the unneccessary distraction by some sponsored extremist elements,he has continued to deliver dividends of democracy to the good people of plateau,fixing roads and other infrastructures.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by scuba3(m): 7:59am On Jun 18
The headline is kinda misleading. If you don’t read it properly, you might think the Governor is blaming the task force officials for the attack that resulted in setting ablaze of cars and the palpable tension in the area.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by Anguldi(m): 8:01am On Jun 18
BayLord01:
The benz belong to nerat px himself
Can you imagine angry, sad one. I know the man himself.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Government Faults Attack On Task Force Officials by Anguldi(m): 8:02am On Jun 18
AustineE1:

Some of you just open your mouth and talk unreasonably,what makes him a weak governor?a man that has stood his ground unlike the former governor Lalong in making sure he restores Jos master plan and even with the unneccessary distraction by some sponsored extremist elements,he has continued to deliver dividends of democracy to the good people of plateau,fixing roads and other infrastructures.
Forget that idiot

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atm Card Theft : How To Block Your Account Instantly Without getting to the Bank / Ban Okada now! / PHOTOS/VIDEO: Young Nigerian Girl Spotted Smoking Marijuana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.