Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,493 members, 7,947,966 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt (31113 Views)

We Owe This Man An Apology. / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by BluntCrazeMan: 7:07am On Jun 18
Quintessence44:
Ghana government LIED to its people that it's gas/power supply was cut off because of faulty/broken down facilities in Nigeria.

They tried to cover up the fact that the gas was cut by Nigeria because they owe Nigeria more than 300 million dollars cash, and can't afford to repay the money!

Ghanaians are fed up with the lies of their govt, and are demanding they COME CLEAN on the real reason for the power cuts and no gas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgKr_2hvyzE&ab_channel=THETALKABOUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veeo04_BAnk&t=12s&ab_channel=THETALKABOUT
In Ghana, people be demanding for ACCOUNTABILITY from their Government.

In Nigeria, People Even Invent The Lies To Help The Government To Cover-Up Their Ineffectiveness And Inefficiency..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Tonalphs(f): 7:09am On Jun 18
Na now I know say Nigeria hates Nigerians. Giving light to strangers while we suffer.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Bobloco: 7:10am On Jun 18
bid4rich:
Let's assume the story is true and the Ghanaian government paid the money in dollars. Are Nigerian citizens going to see the effect? What about the recovered Abacha loot, what's the effect on the economy? ZERO

Refinery, zero
Ajaokuta, zero
Road, zero
Power, zero
Standard of living, zero

Nigeria we hail thee indeed

If the Ghanaian government pays the money, the current Nigerian president will pocket the money and tell Bayo onanuga to continue to tell Nigerians that the government inherited a dead economy.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by ehissi(m): 7:12am On Jun 18
So Egg republic no get money to buy gas.............

Wooooow! So when are they gonna release another diss track against Nigeria................ grin

Before these folks diss us for just breathing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by reiddecuti: 7:19am On Jun 18
Now they see the value of Nigeria they mock.

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Tradepunter2: 7:21am On Jun 18
Cassandraloius:
Sometimes I debunk that giant of Africa nonsense. We should help ourselves first before considering others.

Hahahah now you feeling what USA is feeling ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Babangidapikin: 7:21am On Jun 18
How Nigeria take owe $1.5 billion sef dey baffle me ...make Ghana pay their bills make we sort our own make debt reduce .

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Oju4190: 7:23am On Jun 18
Ghana pls don't pay dat money

I know what my Govt can do
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Heffalump(m): 7:24am On Jun 18
Now the truth is coming out small, small

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by NeckingNgulping(m): 7:24am On Jun 18
Divide this country now..
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by boxypane(m): 7:24am On Jun 18
SoNature:
God gave Nigeria human and material resources to feed and cater for Africa and beyond, but our people decided to mismanage it. So, I am often shocked when I see people praying for Nigeria in churches. I will be like: "What else do you want from God that He hasn't given you?"

Praying for Nigeria is a complete waste of useful time. God answers the prayers of people who make genuine efforts to prosper their land, not those who gather to deliberately ruin their lands and hide under the guise of religion.
So Ghana is justified for owing $300m right? Oga get sense and speak to the topic.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:25am On Jun 18
gabbytabby:
Nigeria has been playing big brother and subsidising all itโ€™s neighbours with that which their own citizens are not enjoying we need to let our charity begin at home.

Nigeria first.
we don begin at home since, wat is d tif doing about it?
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Ikpunekenwa(m): 7:27am On Jun 18
This gas is from IMO state right?
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by benjanny(m): 7:28am On Jun 18
Uwa Ntoor
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by RawSex(m): 7:29am On Jun 18
And I can't even enjoy up to 2hrs of electricity a day in Nigeria.

Nigeria is really showing me shege cry

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by gabbytabby: 7:30am On Jun 18
The what about gang and enemies of Nigeria as usual.

So we should not collect debt owed to Nigeria and keep providing gas to them free of charge. Please make it make sense and donโ€™t keep leading with your hatred.

bid4rich:
Let's assume the story is true and the Ghanaian government paid the money in dollars. Are Nigerian citizens going to see the effect? What about the recovered Abacha loot, what's the effect on the economy? ZERO

Refinery, zero
Ajaokuta, zero
Road, zero
Power, zero
Standard of living, zero

Nigeria we hail thee indeed

1 Like

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by eguni: 7:30am On Jun 18
SoNature:
God gave Nigeria human and material resources to feed and cater for Africa and beyond, but our people decided to mismanage it. So, I am often shocked when I see people praying for Nigeria in churches. I will be like: "What else do you want from God that He hasn't given you?"

Praying for Nigeria is a complete waste of useful time. God answers the prayers of people who make genuine efforts to prosper their land, not those who gather to deliberately ruin their lands and hide under the guise of religion.
politicians are not our problem, but those supporting them
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by taobudao(m): 7:31am On Jun 18
temmyyem:
Why is it called Nigerian Gas? Do Nigerians get to enjoy any natural resources? Not even water.

Whatever has a beginning must have an end. I see an end to all politicians and the cruel system they called government for what they and religious leaders friend have done to enslaved the children of the Most High.
it's just fake
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by wizrose(m): 7:33am On Jun 18
Quintessence44:
Ghana government LIED to its people that it's gas/power supply was cut off because of faulty/broken down facilities in Nigeria.

They tried to cover up the fact that the gas was cut by Nigeria because they owe Nigeria more than 300 million dollars cash, and can't afford to repay the money!

Ghanaians are fed up with the lies of their govt, and are demanding they COME CLEAN on the real reason for the power cuts and no gas!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgKr_2hvyzE&ab_channel=THETALKABOUT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veeo04_BAnk&t=12s&ab_channel=THETALKABOUT

that one na ghana problem be that.. thats their own cup off tea let faces our own problem here in nigeria first
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by gabbytabby: 7:34am On Jun 18
Donโ€™t keep measuring people by your own standards not everyone is a hungry hyena.

Bobloco:

If the Ghanaian government pays the money, the current Nigerian president will pocket the money and tell Bayo onanuga to continue to tell Nigerians that the government inherited a dead economy.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Ewedegubbler: 7:35am On Jun 18
Ghanaians and bad belle be like bread and butter

Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by wizrose(m): 7:36am On Jun 18
Tonalphs:
Na now I know say Nigeria hates Nigerians. Giving light to strangers while we suffer.
light way never reach us to use our government day use am invest for another person contry upon everything we no see anything changes at all
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Bobloco: 7:39am On Jun 18
gabbytabby:
Donโ€™t keep measuring people by your own standards not everyone is a hungry hyena.

Typical of a BATerian
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Ebigwei007: 7:41am On Jun 18
See pot, calling kettle black
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by SmartyPants(m): 7:42am On Jun 18
Whalis:

There has been light improvement in my area since Ghana was cutoff.

We were not giving them light sir. We were giving them gas. There is no correlation.
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Indifferent12: 7:45am On Jun 18
Cassandraloius:
Sometimes I debunk that giant of Africa nonsense. We should help ourselves first before considering others.
They are paying us for the gas, its also a way to generate fax as well
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by zinaunreal(m): 7:45am On Jun 18
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† use the 300 million to buy generators
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Smartcitizen: 7:47am On Jun 18
SoNature:

Praying for Nigeria is a complete waste of useful time. God answers the prayers of people who make genuine efforts to prosper their land, not those who gather to deliberately ruin their lands under the cloak of religion.

Sincerely speaking my dear brother I joined you long ago, I don't pray for Nigeria in the church.
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Aykush(m): 7:47am On Jun 18
boxypane:

So Ghana is justified for owing $300m right? Oga get sense and speak to the topic.
E no go better for you guy! So na wetin you fit bring out for wetin this sensible man talk? E no go better for you once again and you lots bringing this country down with irrational thinking!
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by Indifferent12: 7:48am On Jun 18
Tonalphs:
How?
They are buyer gas from us, how does that equate to giving them light
Re: Stop Lying About Nigerian Gas, We Owe Them $300 Million - Ghanians To Govt by MrBONE2(m): 7:53am On Jun 18

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Inspect Inland Port Being Built By FG In Kogi / Trouble Brews In House Of Reps / We Wonโ€™t Submit To Buhariโ€™s TSA โ€“ N/ Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.