Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,326 members, 7,900,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:51 PM

Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave (38736 Views)

How To Make Ghusl (ritual Bath) For Major Impurity / How To Pay A Missed Solat When Menstruation Stops? / Evidence For The Ritual Of Stoning The Jamaraat During Hajj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Karemarealty288(m): 7:30am On Jun 18
The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah has stopped pilgrims from proceeding to the Jamarat Bridge for the ritual of throwing stones from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. due to extreme heat

The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah, Dr Abdulfattah bin Sulaiman, issued the directive in a statement on Monday in Mina, Makkah, Saudi Arabia.

Sulaiman stated that the measures became necessary to ensure the well-being of pilgrims amidst high temperatures and to prevent heat stress.

“Accordingly, the following measures have been implemented: Pilgrims are prohibited from proceeding to the Jamarat Bridge for the ritual of throwing stones from 11. a.m to 4.pm.”

Speaking further, he said security personnel would be stationed at camps to enforce the restriction and prevent any pilgrim from departing before 4 p.m.

He urged the Office of Hajj Affairs and service providers to ensure compliance, adding that they would be held responsible for any violations thereof.

“We pray for Allah’s protection over the pilgrims and the acceptance of their Hajj.”

Meanwhile, the official of Nigeria’s Hajj Commission has intercepted two illegal migrants of Nigerian descent ( Muhammed Umar and Nazifi Tasi’u GARBA), over infiltration of pilgrims’ tents amidst concerns regarding overstretched accommodation and petty theft.

Consequently, the suspects were handed over to the Saudi Police, where their biometrics were obtained and a fine of 10,000 Saudi Riyals was imposed on them to be paid whenever they were leaving the country.

NAN reports that the Jamarat are three pillars located in Mecca and are an important part of the Hajj pilgrimage for Muslims.

As part of their pilgrimage to Mecca, pilgrims throw pebbles at the pillars to symbolically “stone the devil.”

The Stoning of the Devil—or rajm al-jamaat, translated as throwing pebbles—is a way for Muslims to reject temptation, affirm their faith in Allah, and honour the Prophet Ibrahim.

Over 1.83 million pilgrims performed this year’s hajj, according to the Saudi Gazette.

A total of 1,833,164 pilgrims came from within the Kingdom and abroad to perform the annual pilgrimage and they included 1,611,310 foreign pilgrims and 221,854 domestic pilgrims, both citizens and expatriates.

https://punchng.com/saudi-stops-stoning-ritual-for-5hrs-over-heatwave/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Mikespecialone(m): 7:31am On Jun 18
Over 1.8 million peoples stone ontop devil head ? e reach make heat catch

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Zonefree(m): 7:44am On Jun 18
This devil una dey stone since ages no dey die? undecided

241 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by obiscranum: 7:54am On Jun 18
Will the ritual be effective still after such variation? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by helinues: 8:05am On Jun 18
Didn't they pray before the stone casting?

Their prayers could have diverted the heatwave or?

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Zooposki(f): 8:09am On Jun 18
I’m probably sure the kabal is built on top a ley (energy) line. This is just a ritual for evil entities to siphon the energy of the masses throwing the stones, as I’m sure the Muslims will exhibit a lot of negative emotions while stoning the devil.

Most mega churches are also built on energy lines to allow evil entities to siphon the energies of the worshippers, especially while praying. That’s why your pastors encourage you to pray harder and work up negative emotions such as despair etc so god can hear you.

Sometimes the politicians will deliberately stir up trouble so the energy vampires can feed. Thats why you perceive some of these politicians as evil. Like the hunger, despair etc going round the country, I’m sure all the energy vampires are gouging themselves full.

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:11am On Jun 18
helinues:

do you want to eat gbegiri ?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Justiceganduje: 8:19am On Jun 18
helinues:

Still loitering around? Till when?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Antlislaam: 11:45am On Jun 18
Shey you guys say wetin I dey talk.. How I wish you can stop deceiving yourselves in this religion of allah

See as Sheytan dey throw stones at you back, something you've been throwing stones at for many centuries ago, the thing never stop throwing stones at you back still you don't relent at throwing stones

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by osuofia2(m): 11:12am On Jun 21
grin grin grin grin grin
DEVIL GO HEAR AM

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Righthussle: 11:14am On Jun 21
Una for no stop na. Now 550 gullible people don die. I get three questions for una.

1. Now wey ordinary heat don kill 550 of una, wetin una go do heat. Any plans to begin stab or stone heat every year?

2. Now wey una don stop the stoning, The satan no go escape?

3. The god wey these 550 people dey serve wey suppose protect them as them dey do wetin him send them to do, Why him no protect them from ordinary heat ?

Islam dey stone satan, him brother Christianity dey cast and bind am for over 2000 years now. Yet satan still dey.

Islam and Christianity na biggest scams ever.

Nature just has a way of telling humanity that organized religion is the highest form of stupidity.

361 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by FitCorper: 11:14am On Jun 21
grin grin grin Islam na heavy scam. Christianity is bae. Like Jesus Christ said “my yoke is light”.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by kereman1: 11:15am On Jun 21
Lol.

Those pillars have turned to celebrity pillars.

5 Likes

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by XXXsearch: 11:15am On Jun 21
I denounce that I am not a Muslim any shit.
Seun you need to stop this nonsense oath on Muslim thread while leaving Christian thread open to everybody.

I hope the government stops sponsoring people to their untimely death in this evil satanic hajj of a menace.

Nigeria has lost close to 10 people already to this evil satanic gathering, they would have still been alive had they stayed back in their country.

Hajj must be banned permanently for Nigerians and government stop wasting tax payers money to sponsor it

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Calitoscassius(m): 11:18am On Jun 21
These morrons has being stoning the so called Devil every year yet the Devil still not dead. grin

Brainwashed goons.

14 Likes

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by XXXsearch: 11:18am On Jun 21
helinues:

APC man, are you now mocking your people? I will screenshot this your comment and show to the WhatsApp group admin. Your June salary will be withheld

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Farid24224(m): 11:20am On Jun 21
May Allah SWT make it easy for them.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by bizbro: 11:21am On Jun 21
helinues:

Hunger don make you dey yab your paymasters.. Find work o. Nairaland 24/7 no be life.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by bizbro: 11:22am On Jun 21
Farid24224:
May Allah SWT make it easy for them.

11 Likes

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by TheBillyonaire: 11:22am On Jun 21
Sounds like a great Comedy starring Allalu and his slaves.

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Bimpe29: 11:23am On Jun 21
Allahu Samad

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Belawy(m): 11:23am On Jun 21
Why this news now,Jammarat is over for this year hajj already.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by jamace(m): 11:24am On Jun 21
Imagine the ritual in futility... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Antoeni(m): 11:25am On Jun 21
If Allah is God, why does he pray for Muhammad? Surah 33:43, 33:56, And 2:157?
Please My Muslim Brothers, do not get me wrong. I seek clarifications on these issues.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Farid24224(m): 11:26am On Jun 21
XXXsearch:
I denounce that I am not a Muslim any shit.
Seun you need to stop this nonsense oath on Muslim thread while leaving Christian thread open to everybody.

I hope the government stops sponsoring people to their untimely death in this evil satanic hajj of a menace.

Nigeria has lost close to 10 people already to this evil satanic gathering, they would have still been alive had they stayed back in their country.

Hajj must be banned permanently for Nigerians and government stop wasting tax payers money to sponsor it

When you and the rest insult and degrade Islam here in Nairaland, what do you expect?

He won't take it down. Kill yourself!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Farid24224(m): 11:27am On Jun 21
bizbro:

Allahu Akbar... BOOM 💣

Yeah to your whole family, nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by bizbro: 11:29am On Jun 21
Farid24224:

Yeah to your whole family, nonsense!!

Chai

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by 1Sharon(f): 11:30am On Jun 21
Zonefree:
This devil una dey stone since ages no dey die? undecided

Devil is a spirit so he no dey die. I wonder what throwing stones will do.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Stops Stoning Ritual For Five Hours Over Heatwave by Atlantis585: 11:30am On Jun 21
Oya come here!
How many times I don tell una to stop these nonsenses?
You must get sense by fire by force!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Beautiful Lady Reverts To Islam / Tissue Paper And Islam / Ramadan: 80 Nigerians Arrested For Eating In Public During Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.