Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,121 members, 7,925,517 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:08 PM

UNIBEN Graduate Raped And Killed (my Thought) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Graduate Raped And Killed (my Thought) (854 Views)

"I Have Killed Four Girls - Suspect Arrested For Killing A Uniben Graduate / Adekolure Idowu Glory: UNIBEN Graduate Tortured, Raped & Killed / Otunla Blessing: UNIABUJA Graduate Raped And Killed (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNIBEN Graduate Raped And Killed (my Thought) by freshkpomo(m): 7:49am On Jun 18

When I first saw that article and I saw Iyowa then I knew it was not a case of cultism as most of you said. The 4 sign, means she spent for years in school and then her blue jacket is a jacket all final year student from every department contribute money to buy with each department having their unique design.

Iyowa is a community in ovia northeast and very close to the west (like when you are here you are feeling Ondo breeze already). This same same community is not too far from the University of Benin, as it cost 1k to and from the University in recent times and that's why students and lecturers are found living in this community. If we deem a light into this community we will discover that from last year till this year this is like the third rape and murder. One happened I think last year to a girl in her little family farm garden where she was raped and strangled.

There was another video of a girl that said she went to do hook-up and something was pushing out of her VJ, she made mention of this same axis too which brings us to our first suspect "BENZEMA BOYS AKA YAHOO BOYS AKA DORIME BOYS.

Re: UNIBEN Graduate Raped And Killed (my Thought) by freshkpomo(m): 7:59am On Jun 18

Once you look for any Yahoo boy in sapele road and you can't find them, just go to this community IYOWA you will definitely see them there as that's their new headquarters. The community used to be a small village where everyone lived their normal village life and do normal farming work untill yahoo boys infiltrated the community. The effect of this is that most young boys don't want to work anymore, they want to ride on big cars, but that's not my problem. My problem is that most of these boys never went to school 90% can't even write their full names out and yet they want quick money. If this does not come, what is the other alternative? They will go into crime. This can be seen in the high rate of car theft, they Burst into people's ships at night to steal their hard earned sweat and walk about scamming POS shops with fake alerts. These same people are capable of anything because the first case of the first girl looked like a ritual killing and nothing can be ruled out of this case too since the first too looked like ritual killing. If police decide to mount a road block across that road and Stop these boys with their flashy cars and ask them A,E,I,O,U, you will be shocked many won't even know what it is. Yet they all hide under the umbrella of Street to commit crimes against humanity.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Graduate Raped And Killed (my Thought) by freshkpomo(m): 8:05am On Jun 18

The second groups are the aboki group who have a massive criminal population in this place. There is a recent syndicate that is said to be working as bike men but when they carry women on their bike, they take them to bushes and displace them of their valuables and such group is capable of rape and murder too as they also involve in stealing valuables at night ranging from solar lights, GP tanks, car battery and even up to your generator. Nothing save with them. The Fulani herdsmen in this area are bold and feed on people's crops at will and nothing happens and such group too can't be ruled out of rape and murder as this is their trade Mark.
Re: UNIBEN Graduate Raped And Killed (my Thought) by freshkpomo(m): 8:09am On Jun 18

The third and last group are those from the west which this community is not far from. They are seen once a while parading the community like normal taxi driver but when you enter into their vehicle you then realize you have either been kidnapped or about to be robbed by one chance people. Rumour has it that you should be thankful if you meet the ones robbing because those kidnapped are driven straight to the west and maybe used for ritual. I think a deep investigation is needed and the police should do a thorough raid on fraudsters in that area, just one week and they will see the result. I pray her soul rest in peace and something should be done to prevent such from repeating in the future because if the people keep getting away then we don't know who their next female target maybe.

OAM4J, Mynd44, Seun

5 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Graduate Raped And Killed (my Thought) by chukskafor(m): 8:47am On Jun 18
Well analyzed facts here sir.
Police and security bodies in the above mentioned axis, the ball is in your court now as the op just gave a head on hints about a possible reason to the gruesome rape and murder in the above mentioned vicinity.

4 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Graduate Raped And Killed (my Thought) by Balablue64: 10:08am On Jun 18
THE MAIN THING here is that she went to collect urgent 2-10k but did not returned alive simple

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Graduate Raped And Killed (my Thought) by Pray4meJC(m): 8:03am On Jun 19
freshkpomo:

The third and last group are those from the west which this community is not far from. They are seen once a while parading the community like normal taxi driver but when you enter into their vehicle you then realize you have either been kidnapped or about to be robbed by one chance people. Rumour has it that you should be thankful if you meet the ones robbing because those kidnapped are driven straight to the west and maybe used for ritual. I think a deep investigation is needed and the police should do a thorough raid on fraudsters in that area, just one week and they will see the result. I pray her soul rest in peace and something should be done to prevent such from repeating in the future because if the people keep getting away then we don't know who their next female target maybe.

OAM4J, Mynd44, Seun

These groups of criminal are very active in UNIBEN Main Gate. They enter your taxi or you enter theirs & subsequently killed their victims in the high way enrouting to Ore, Ondo, Ogun etc. A cousin from my mother's family was killed in this manner. He was a staff of UNIBEN & also young retired soldier thinking he can use his soldier strength to dislodge them. They overpowered him because several bruises & cuts was found on his corpse at shagamu mongue. We all need the spirit of God in today's Nigeria because most youth of today have finished themselves with hard drugs, abomination, sex abusers, agbo concoctionist, yahoo rituals, evil desire continuously, fraudsters, fake joy, disobedience, disrespectful, laziness, cravers of overnight riches, gamblers, drunkers, prostitutes, lacking common sense and generally senseless, etc

Over 120 million Nigerian youths have set themselves up for madness and organ failure in the next 5 to 7 years and government is not working towards this society disaster

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Mobs In Lagos Burn Two Men To Death. / I Just Wonder How D Police Got To Know Dat Dis Calabar Dude Was Making Dis Money, Which Were Said To / Gate Of Hell!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.