Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,202 members, 7,897,102 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 08:42 AM

Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos (24847 Views)

Open Bus Ride: Supporters On The Streets Of Lagos Welcome Tinubu / Ooni Leads Yoruba Monarchs To Welcome Tinubu To Ibadan / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by abdsamad(m): 10:20am On Jun 18
gidiz:
But God why are you this patient, this people rigged elections, twatted judiciary and yet they go about freely enjoying the stolen madate

Come, let's start a grassroots movement that'll challenge the status quo
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by babzlim(m): 10:31am On Jun 18
chigoziri2403:
Tinubu is the best thing to happen to Nigeria and 🇳🇬 Nigerians, by the time he is done, we won't recognise the country again

baba is seriously working wonders
IF there's anything like 5th term abeg make una vote am abeg.

we are progressing....LOL 😂

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by Segxydube: 10:36am On Jun 18
Chinkoalhaji34:
Great to see the overwhelming support for Tinubu from Lagosians, a testament to his impactful leadership and dedication to the people.

Impactful leadership of hunger😂🤣😂🤣
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by Metordman: 10:39am On Jun 18
Chinkoalhaji34:
Great to see the overwhelming support for Tinubu from Lagosians, a testament to his impactful leadership and dedication to the people.
paid supporters. At least 2k go reach indomine and egg. Suffer promax supporters

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by ugodson(m): 10:42am On Jun 18
Aussie2doc:
Honestly, this should stop. It is childish, primitive and so barbaric for you guys...especially Igbos to keep shouting you can feed people you don't even know . Practically every poor artisan and hawkers I know are igbos. They are hard working no doubt but they are poor and can't feed anyone. Of course I have rich Igbo family friends too.

You are just creating unnecessary enmity both online and offline . We are all Nigerians. We all know no tribe is better. There are millions of yorubas that are doing well and are not making noise.

Anytime I see people saying they can feed someone, I usually consider then as mentally poor, unschooled and barbaric.

This will not make anyone vote for your candidate.

Hunger can NEVER REPLACE PRIDE ASSUMING THE HUNGER IS EVEN REAL. Palestinian and ISREAL war is enough to let you know that people will fight for their land and tribe even in hunger when they are attacked.

You are attacking a whole tribe. It won't end well next election.

From the nonsense you have written you dont even know how to spell ISRAEL. Shame on you. So even when your tribe is misbehaving you still keep him there? Another shame on you. Your type are part of those the elite has used tribe to deceive. Totally shame on you

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by mrksquare: 10:43am On Jun 18
As a typical Yoruba boy that he claims, I was expecting him to dobale before the king.

If he can dobale on democracy day at Eagle square I see no reason why he should not do same with a revered king in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by Vulcan24(m): 10:45am On Jun 18
Am Yoruba I will never venture to my doorstep to greet this incompetent hazardous material

1 Like

Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by ugodson(m): 10:46am On Jun 18
Appletek:

Always talking about feeding someone else's family.
The hunger and kwashiokor your fathers faced really affected you mentally.
Your measure of wealth is the size of your spoon.
Wretched people.

Of course health is wealth, is it untill you have houses in each state of the country? Of a man can feed his household, give them education and a roof over their heads what else. Think bro think.
As you have rightly said our fathers, the children are doing better than them as they have prayed for us.
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by InvertedHammer: 10:49am On Jun 18
/
These are the people you are feeling sorry for? grin grin

Next election they will vote him.

It is best to let people enjoy their suffering in peace.

/

2 Likes

Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by winner37(m): 10:55am On Jun 18
Is a pitty even under this hardship nuisances still go out there with empty stomach to well one who is inflicting them ..
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by pweetylass(f): 10:56am On Jun 18
Awon eleribu. Syncophantic admirers.
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by confusedlady(f): 11:04am On Jun 18
okeke6969:
See my people, tribalism refuse to give way despite their suffering.
Short memory is indeed a disease.

Watch the video below and see your Ibo brothers endorsing him....There are more videos on the Internet if your memory is short......lol😆

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cUIFJLOVXo?si=fPI3mLEQ93fNyxBq
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by Exceed15: 11:23am On Jun 18
The most useless President in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by Exceed15: 11:26am On Jun 18
Chinkoalhaji34:

They trooped out perhaps 2k may drop to their hands to at least buy garri and drink. There's hunger in the land. Tinubu till 2098.
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by Exceed15: 11:30am On Jun 18
spagettiluv:
not everyone is suffering like your village people,stop projecting your family issue on everyone emeka

It is true not everyone is suffering: Tinubu and his families are no suffering.
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by Topsido(m): 11:32am On Jun 18
Our love for Asiwaju is unshakable. If you are a winch thinking you can sabotage the economy and make us stop supporting our man you waste your time.
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by Exceed15: 11:32am On Jun 18
chigoziri2403:
Tinubu is the best thing to happen to Nigeria and 🇳🇬 Nigerians, by the time he is done, we won't recognise the country again
I agree with you o even right now we can't recognize the Nigeria again that used to blossom during GEJ.
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by Maski87: 11:43am On Jun 18
Chinkoalhaji34:

Obi won lagos
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:45am On Jun 18
Chinkoalhaji34:
Ptinubu is doing his best to correct all the 23years of past maladmiistrations without succumbing to foreign powers . angry
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by ugbarreta(m): 11:56am On Jun 18
Sometimes i wonder how we Nigerians think. People are hailing the same man causing untold hardship to everyone. NAWAO!!
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by fortune1968: 12:00pm On Jun 18
kennyz247:
Foolishness at his peak
e pain d flathe*ds
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by fortune1968: 12:00pm On Jun 18
Exceed15:
The most useless President in the history of Nigeria.
e pain dem
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by JudasNaKarrot: 12:01pm On Jun 18
Chinkoalhaji34:
Even at 34 years, your brain is still like that of a toddler.

Black man with tribalism. Very inferior race.
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:06pm On Jun 18
lexy2014:

if you say naira lost its value, how then do people have more money to spend?
That it lost value doesn't mean it's no more available.
Currently I make 4x of what I was making this time last year.

Last yr Many ppl struggle to buy a car for of 15m but won't with that of 6m. But this yr Many ppl re buying 15m cars just like when it was 6 million
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by kennyz247(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18
fortune1968:
e pain d flathe*ds

Mumus too planty for this country
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by shoboy9: 1:18pm On Jun 18
Slaves going to collect their crumbs from slave master.
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by lexy2014: 1:26pm On Jun 18
Dyfynezz12:

That it lost value doesn't mean it's no more available.
Currently I make 4x of what I was making this time last year.

Last yr Many ppl struggle to buy a car for of 15m but won't with that of 6m. But this yr Many ppl re buying 15m cars just like when it was 6 million

that is not what I asked you.

Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18
lexy2014:

Have ppl stopped earning money Cox naira lost value?
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by Omeikeandrew: 1:36pm On Jun 18
Agberos
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by lexy2014: 1:46pm On Jun 18
Dyfynezz12:

Have ppl stopped earning money Cox naira lost value?

Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by okeke6969: 1:59pm On Jun 18
confusedlady:

Watch the video below and see your Ibo brothers endorsing him....There are more videos on the Internet if your memory is short......lol😆

Ori nta e abi?
Omo ale radarada. Awon Iran Elo fokan baleee, how market?
Bunch of senseless idiots.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cUIFJLOVXo?si=fPI3mLEQ93fNyxBq
Re: Lagosians Troop Out To Welcome Tinubu As He Pays Sallah Visit To Oba Of Lagos by okeke6969: 2:04pm On Jun 18
SonOfDSoil01:
grin shut up, not everyone will support bitter obi…why is there still poverty in anambala since bitter obi have ended suffering in that tiny state, yet your people are scattered everywhere in Lagos like displaced people, some don’t even travel home anymore grin

Ori nta e abi? Omo ale jatijati.
E lo fokan baleee😂😂😂how market?
Bunch of tribalistic idiots.
Shiooor🤪🤪🤪🤪

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari, A 'Man Of Integrity', Lied Under Oath - Femi Aribisala / Reps Propose Six Months Jail Term For Anyone Who Distorts Queues / Catholic Bishops Ask Buhari To Resign, Ask Nigerians To Defend Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.