Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,846 members, 7,872,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:22 PM

Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country (22752 Views)

Reno Omokri Questions Obi, Ezekwesili Over Silence On Anambra Lynching / Lamido Blasts Tinubu, Amaechi, Others Over ‘silence’ On Attacks On Fulanis / PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by omozu1(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18
The truth is that there is hardship people are going through a lot and the bitter truth is that your leaders have no solution you better survive on your own.
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:
hope we will add atiku obi n tinubu join?

Every politician responsible for hardship
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by sukar886: 1:36pm On Jun 18
Since last week monday till now, i have nrver make a sell in ma shop

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Sharpsharp00123: 1:41pm On Jun 18
GlorifiedTunde:

Every politician responsible for hardship
God bless u
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by atobs4real(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18
Kobojunkie:
Suffering in silence on whose behalf? grin grin grin
May be you are suffering?
For, am contempted with what I have.
Keep your wailing to yourself.
Thank you.
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Evidenx(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18
A big Amen!!!!

You can see the pains she is talking from.
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by smartemperor042: 1:51pm On Jun 18
Nigeria is irredeemable!

No body is discussing about what the woman said. Everybody is busy attacking the Igbos.

Shame on you all!!!

DevilsEqual:
It's funny how I've seen more Igbos opened a thread in hardship than any other group

It's funny how they claim they care less about it yet keeps creating topics to lament about same thing

This kind logic no make sense at all cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Nelsondiego69: 1:54pm On Jun 18
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6sUGPKUQ7s
protesting in Nigeria don't usually yield results
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Kirchoffs: 1:56pm On Jun 18
OkoRemi2023:

Your immediate sister you posted look just like you
See one of the employed dogs of APC, you need a life
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Kirchoffs: 1:59pm On Jun 18
smartemperor042:
Nigeria is irredeemable!

No body is discussing about what the woman said. Everybody is busy attacking the Igbos.

Shame on you all!!!

He's just one of the numerous propaganda arms of APC who have been employed to tribalise everything happening in Nigeria. Very useless sets of people

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by phemray(m): 2:05pm On Jun 18
ChizzyBuna:
This Yoruba Woman has finally come to her senses grin grin grin But it's already late

If a viper was born in a Yoruba soil
Does it mean the viper won't bite Yorubas??.

Yorubas will take a viper born in Yorubaland
Than to take a Sheep born in South region

Thinking that the viper won't bite them because they are from the same tribe grin grin

Enjoy it maddam

Check her Intonations, she is not yoruba. I feel for her. I remembered then when we were causing IBB and some people even carry coffine.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Mrexcell(m): 2:07pm On Jun 18
The woman is not even scared of arrest she must be really going through a lot before coming out to take this kind of risk.

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by jaymichael(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:

I thought u said you're against any form of tribal attack, but me know say as Igbo wey u be,you no go fit cope...the obsession na hereditary

I thought it was only the Yorubas that protested last year while u mocked them and still cautioned your kinsmen not to join the protest

How come you're now saying they wouldn't protest cause BAT is their own man IGBOS cheesy cheesy cheesy
You dey mind those wretched souls born with severe mental retardation. In one tongue, they said Obi won and INEC rigged him out. In another, they are saying only Yoruba should should go out and protest as they are the ones that voted him into power (he wasn't rigged out again)
Anything to assuage the ego of these moronic, uncultured and egoistic savage cavemen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by cucumbar: 2:11pm On Jun 18
ElSudani:

Actually, the most difficult hurdle has been crossed. Things will only get better from now.
Statistics are saying something different.

It keeps getting worse

How long will take you and your likes to accept the fact that it’s not everyone that is as stupid as you lots?

Ewu!
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by nnamdi640: 2:12pm On Jun 18
OkoRemi2023:

To hell with your mediocre igboo candidates and your entire generation
Lol
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by travelzcruix: 2:15pm On Jun 18
Before now, it was never heard that an average Nigerian got depressed due to economic hardship. We are not complaining because suffer don custom us.
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Mandate1: 2:16pm On Jun 18
hurryup123:
People are actually passing through a lot
I nearly cried when I bought a paint of rice for about 6000 plus. I couldn't hold my anger. Rice that a family of 5 will devour in 1week. Peak milk 700. Yet, we are discussing minimum wage of 60k

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by jaymichael(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18
Blaze14k:

Yoruba are the worst thing that has happened to Nigeria. You guys have proudly supported criminality without shame and most of all you praise your oppressor. Where is yahaya Bello after efcc chairman finished barking. You people are cowards, you have no balls at all
No be Buhari, Hausa/Fulani be the problem again, na Yoruba. Last last, you worthless inferior cretins go swallow sniper.
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Blaze14k: 2:21pm On Jun 18
jaymichael:
No be Buhari, Hausa/Fulani be the problem again, na Yoruba. Last last, you worthless inferior cretins go swallow sniper.

Swear down Hausa/Fulani were actually managing this country alot beta. But tinubu came in and start conducting experiment with our economy. He should have continued with the floating if he wasn't stupid enough. The worse part is how u idiots support his crazy ideas. Most u die to prove u ain't stupid
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Atm99(m): 2:24pm On Jun 18
Jennyclay:
Not everyone is poor my dear!

If #1 is 2000 dollars I will surely survive.

May God punish you for typing this Rubbish, because you are not poor, you want others to die by hunger. Even the Bible says love your neighbor as yourself. I hate people that think like you.
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by DMerciful(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18
Igbos are tired of fighting for the ungrateful minorities
SoNature:
Yorubas won't protest against a man they strongly believe represents their interest at the highest level. Their hands are tied because other Nigerians will tell them they were warned.

Muslim North won't protest against a president who shares the same religious beliefs as them. These folks are only interested in power returning to their region after 8 years - they don't care about performance; they just want power.

Igbos are indifferent because they don't even expect anything positive from Tinubu's presidency. In fact, APC has engaged thousands of online warriors to attack Igbos who criticise the government and Nigerians of other ethnic groups are quickly tagged hateful Igbos for criticizing an incompetent leadership.

South/South and Middle Belt - which are made of minority ethic groups - are observing the major ethnic groups to see their reactions. These majors have disappointedly remained calm.

In summary, nobody will protest due to these intricacies, but the strongest among us will survive this insensitive and clueless government.
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by MeNmyfamily: 3:23pm On Jun 18
ElSudani:

Actually, the most difficult hurdle has been crossed. Things will only get better from now.

I will remind you of this comment a few months from now.
I want you to compare and contrast the economy by then. I pray you're right Sha.
Deal?

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by ElSudani: 3:26pm On Jun 18
MeNmyfamily:

I will remind you of this comment a few months from now.
I want you to compare and contrast the economy by then. I pray you're right Sha.
Deal?

Trust me my friend, we shall have reasons to celebrate and be hopeful in a few months.
Say Amen!
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Cj4charles(m): 3:32pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:
It's funny how I've seen more Igbos opened a thread in hardship than any other group

It's funny how they claim they care less about it yet keeps creating topics to lament about same thing

This kind logic no make sense at all cheesy cheesy
And it's also funny how I see Yoruba's stealing from a moving truck all because of hunger
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by MeNmyfamily: 3:33pm On Jun 18
ElSudani:

Trust me my friend, we shall have reasons to celebrate and be hopeful in a few months.
Say Amen!

Amen. But learn to call out the evils of our leaders when they do wrong.
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Orinechi: 3:37pm On Jun 18
That one is Obizumb naa. She knows that all u have to do to get the attention of the Greater Obizumbs is just to insult President Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by sailor2011(m): 4:29pm On Jun 18
Agreed , things are tough right now and people are going thru a lot , but is it right to denigrate the office of the president ? - No...this woman should have vent her frustrations in an acceptable manner ....I guess she wants to be locked behind bars

2 Likes

Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Lemino(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18
SwissMass:
bitter grievingory Obi people are feeling the heat , but they are pretending.
stupid idiot. U seem u're happy abt d hardship. Good job. U will start begging soon
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Kobojunkie: 4:33pm On Jun 18
atobs4real:
May be you are suffering? For, am contempted with what I have. Keep your wailing to yourself. Thank you.
You further pacify yourselves with these lies you spew... it's ok though. lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by ogbe88(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18
SwissMass:
bitter grievingory Obi people are feeling the heat , but they are pretending.
Will u get out of thids forum, let intelligent ppl talk.
Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by Lemino(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18
Jennyclay:
Not everyone is poor my dear!

If #1 is 2000 dollars I will surely survive.
jenni jenni! Thru hookup abi. Kip serving ur kpekus for dough

1 Like

Re: Lady Laments Over Silence Of Nigerians Despite Hardship, Hunger In The Country by etobaba: 4:43pm On Jun 18
I have stopped complaining too cos the very poor people are always comfortable talking about the hardship and still go ahead to struggle purchase same stuff with hiked prices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai: Nothing Like Repentant Terrorists, Kill Them Let Them Go & See God / American Woman Accuses Reno Omokri Of Identity Theft / Peregrino Brimah: Why Jonathanians Desperately Want Osinbajo & El-rufai To Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.