Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,815 members, 7,872,733 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) (28179 Views)

I Sold Pure Water On Lagos Streets, Life Was Tough - Victor Osimhen / Neymar Arrives In Style By Helicopter As He Links Up With Brazil Squad / Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by ebukajay184: 8:35am On Jun 18

6 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by hurryup123(m): 8:35am On Jun 18
I thought he claimed he has injury.
The thing don heal?

44 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by uria: 8:37am On Jun 18
Wake me up when he apologize to Nigerians

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by ceejay10(m): 9:42am On Jun 18
Osimhen should watch his lifestyle. Nothing kills a football career faster than party, alcohol and unhealthy foods.

130 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by iCauseTrouble: 9:54am On Jun 18
angry
Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by ChizzyBuna(m): 9:54am On Jun 18
If somebody told Hazard in 2018 that he will lose popularity,fame and retire in 2023.
He would have nodded the person face grin

If Someone told Pogba in 2017 that he will lose popularity, fame and get banned.
He would land flying kick on the person

Oshimen might feel untop of the world now
But so did Hazard and Pogba at one point.

Oshimen Be Humble,
Nobody Knows Tomorrow...

160 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by hisexcellency34: 9:54am On Jun 18
I pray pride doesn't kill him. Finidi goofed but he doesn't deserve disrespect from this amugbo boy

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by shiwex: 9:54am On Jun 18
Wrong Path........You going astray mate.

7 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by Gbadugbakun(m): 9:54am On Jun 18
After abusing Nigerians on air. undecided

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:55am On Jun 18
Please NFF should do the necessary. Suspend this proud dude for insulting 2 Super Eagles legends.
Many players hate their coaches but they are disciplined enough to focus on delivering. But this one couldn't hold his mouth and ran to Instagram to vent about a coach, insult Nigerians who didn't believe in him and say he doesn't care if he gets banned.
We need discipline in our national team. Onuachu, Moffi and Boniface are out there begging to shine for the country showing their real faces not hiding under a mask.

74 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by XshegzzyeeiX2: 9:55am On Jun 18
hurryup123:
I thought he claimed he has enjury.
The thing don heel?
So he is suppose to be handicapped because he has injury?

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by Dpharisee: 9:56am On Jun 18
XshegzzyeeiX2:
So he is suppose to be handicapped because he has injury?
Nothing do am for hand, na legicap e get cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by TechCapon(m): 9:57am On Jun 18
ceejay10:
Osimhen should watch his lifestyle. Nothing kills a football career faster than party, alcohol and unhealthy foods.
ask neymar

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by neutralmind: 9:57am On Jun 18
Victor should be careful

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by idanone(m): 9:57am On Jun 18
This boy is just over rated.... If he comes to epl. Game over for him.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by TechBaron: 9:57am On Jun 18
PR

After the blunder... Follows unnecessary series of PR events.

Don't respond to issues when you're angry. Wait for about 5 hours... Then respond.

As a professional, don't always engage the public by yourself. Get a professional SM manager or a PR agency.

Nobody loves you on the Social Media. Ask Verydarkman, he has been to prison twice, yet the people that he is fighting are walking about freely and sleeping with their families in their homes. Yet people are on SM hailing and supporting him.

Finally, always resist the urge to go live, post that picture or video. Nothing beats a private life.

Abi Kante don die?

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by Hahnemann: 9:57am On Jun 18
Finidi doesn't deserve an apology from Osimein

3 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by saphiere(f): 9:57am On Jun 18
Stupid ungrateful set of animals

11 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by tiswell(m): 9:58am On Jun 18
Man is over hyped and overrated

Nff should slam a very lengthy ban on him

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by SensualMan: 9:58am On Jun 18
Men from region wey get doings.

You can see how no CORN people in their midst. This is how Nigeria was destined to be. No scratch scratch faced human beings. Just a set that is made for our gate keeping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by Okpollo: 9:59am On Jun 18
hisexcellency34:
I pray pride doesn't kill him. Finidi goofed but he doesn't deserve disrespect from this amugbo boy
If there is what to be proud for ,be proud of it. Life is too short to please everyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by gigabyte13: 9:59am On Jun 18
Osimehn dey smoke shisha publicly
Hmmmmmmmmm
Dis guy is heading towards his downfall gradually
Especially with that outburst.
Many world star footballers had clashes with their coaches and managers at various points in their career but kept it low-key.
Osimehn no no say
Him road still far
Issokay
Time shall tell.

11 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by Zooposki(f): 9:59am On Jun 18
hurryup123:
I thought he claimed he has enjury. “Injured”
The thing don heel? “heal”

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:59am On Jun 18
LoL grin

It's funny how celebs act like they're day 1's to each other when they hook up.

10 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by Triplerg: 9:59am On Jun 18
idanone:
This boy is just over rated.... If he comes to epl. Game over for him.
I thought I was the only one that holds this opinion. The guy is overrated

7 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by moje4: 10:00am On Jun 18
His money his life. But he needs to be careful. I can see him going astray

5 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by AOB1: 10:00am On Jun 18
Big boyz
Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by dankorode(m): 10:00am On Jun 18
There's a way that seem right to man but.................. this guy is going astray as am seeing it, anyone close to him should alert him and give him warning

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by Smartcitizen: 10:00am On Jun 18
This boy head dey swell for just one season o!

Just one season of highest goals scorer,

Nawaoo for black man.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by dewiseacre(m): 10:00am On Jun 18
Show me your friends and I'll tell who you are

6 Likes

Re: Victor Osimhen Links Up With Cubana Chief Priest And Charles Okocha (Video) by Jocdon(m): 10:01am On Jun 18
No wonder he is misbehaving he is following funny people

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AFCON 2021: Gabon Vs Ghana (1 - 1) On 14th January 2022 / Best 100 Players In History' Named – And Fans Absolutely Lose Their Minds / How Do I Stop Betting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.