Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,120 members, 7,887,244 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:52 AM

FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso (21082 Views)

Technology Creating New Generations Of Illiterates In Nigeria – Wole Soyinka / ‘APC Base Intact In North; Kwankwaso, Peter Obi Working For Us’ – Orji Kalu / I Can Never Step Down For Tinubu; Power Must Remain In The North - Kwankwaso (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by ezechi24(m): 9:51am On Jun 18
You all from the north atiku, kwankwaso, el rufai, saraki, buhari, shetima, tambuwal and a host of northern big wigs gangedbup against Jonathan, formed a terror group to cause problems in the north just to snatch power, with tinubu and amaechi bringing the money to fuel the terrorism.

Without thinking of the future consequences, you hijacked the government, and plagued your people with death and sufferings, rapes and famine.

Now there is no turning back, because what you gave birth to has over grown you and your powers.

Left for tinubu, the country should burn and it still wouldn't push him a bit, he has already achieved his long time wish, being the president.

2 Likes

Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by SwissMass: 9:51am On Jun 18
bh
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by Elusive001: 9:51am On Jun 18
Bobloco:

Is kwankwaso a Bitter grievingory obi people

Are you afraid to attack Kwankwaso

Why can't you just face those facing you and leave Peter Obi alone

You still do not understand how complex and complicated master-slave relationship can be. They don't understand what it means to be free.
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by DMerciful01(m): 9:52am On Jun 18
True talk!
But that was during Buhari's evil regime.
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by khingwalex: 9:52am On Jun 18
Stop the tribal politics
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by ezechi24(m): 9:53am On Jun 18
You all from the north atiku, kwankwaso, el rufai, saraki, buhari, shetima, tambuwal and a host of northern big wigs gangedbup against Jonathan, formed a terror group to cause problems in the north just to snatch power, with tinubu and amaechi bringing the money to fuel the terrorism.

Without thinking of the future consequences, you hijacked the government, and plagued your people with death and sufferings, rapes and famine.

Now there is no turning back, because what you gave birth to has over grown you and your powers.

Left for tinubu, the country should burn and it still wouldn't push him a bit, he has already achieved his long time wish, being the president

1 Like

Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by NinjaMetahuman: 9:58am On Jun 18
It is this type of meaningless politics that won't make insecurity end in the north.
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by Abagworo(m): 9:58am On Jun 18
Rivers State is another hot spot.
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by Amah70: 10:00am On Jun 18
ogododo:

https://ait.live/fg-creating-new-breed-of-boko-haram-in-the-north-kwankwaso/

In other words, former president Obasanjo who looked away and said it's "political sharia" instead of stopping the political and religious leaders of the 12 far north states from adopting unconstitutional sharia crimimal laws, caused Boko Haram by not stopping the far north political and religious leaders then.
Boko Haram quickly emerged thereafter and says that it's fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by Elusive001: 10:03am On Jun 18
SwissMass:
I didn't remember asking about your parents, but it is fine, tell me more about them

Okay.

Good

Sometimes slaves like you live very angry and bitter lives which they find difficult to express towards their masters. They express it at other people. Other times, they are overtaken by Stockholm Syndrome. They fall in love with their slave masters and hate anything or anyone who intends to set them free. They hate seeing those who are free born.

1 Like

Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by Bluntemperor: 10:05am On Jun 18
slivertongue:
you created it

Don't mind him!
Here is a Kwankwaso that said ,he is yet to be briefed and after a Month,he remained mute but has suddenly woke up with a Conspiracy theory,which himself did not tell Nigerians anything about the situation over one Month now.
- NSA is behind' says a Deputy Governor ' No,it's a lie,
- Billions were spent on Ramadan,but this is not a good nutritional food,we shall investigate,says Governor - nothing till now.
- Here is Kwankwaso, playing a blame- game!
Believed the Nigerian Politicians at your own end!
Confused set of People and these are people that wants to rule you!
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by SwissMass: 10:06am On Jun 18
Elusive001:

Okay.

Good

Sometimes slaves like you live very angry and bitter lives which they find difficult to express towards their masters. They express it at other people. Other times, they are overtaken by Stockholm Syndrome. They fall in love with their slave masters and hate anything or anyone who intends to set them free. They hate seeing those who are free born.
Continue telling the story of your family members and your generations.
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by IyfeNamikaze(m): 10:08am On Jun 18
nairalee:
What is our offence for being Nigerians?

Is it a form of punishment or what?

Everyday u must hear negative news about the country and hardly will you hear good news.

Please on judgement day let no Nigerian be posted to Hell fire o
Our offense is that we are all mumu who have allowed our futures to be dictated by a British Trading Company. The moment we all understand and agree that Nigeria is a British Mega business plaza then self actualization would be the only viable option.
Until then make we just dey fool ourselves with "one day e go better"
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by Elusive001: 10:09am On Jun 18
SwissMass:
Continue telling the story of your family members and your generations.

Okay

Slavery affects mental health. It corrupts one's mental being. The way you are now is just an excellent example of the evils of slavery.

For cure, it is only GOD Almighty that can deliver you.

Should I continue the expose slave?

1 Like

Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by SwissMass: 10:12am On Jun 18
Okpollo:
Like i care Bleep you and the public toilet that gave birth to you i'm sure she doesnt know which of the street dogs that fathered you. Spit on your useless life . You want to be stupid right?
Thanks for telling me about your mother, your father and your generations, no sympathy for criminals.
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by SwissMass: 10:13am On Jun 18
Elusive001:

Okay

Slavery affects mental health. It corrupts one's mental being. The way you are now is just an excellent example of the evils of slavery.

For cure, it is only GOD Almighty that can deliver you.

Should I continue the expose slave?
Continue exposing your mother and father, your choice
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by binatrix(m): 10:14am On Jun 18
I recall him being among those that formed the NewPDP and later fused into APC. Internet never forgets
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by Smartcitizen: 10:20am On Jun 18
SwissMass:
Bitter grievingory Obi people are here to blame Tinubu again, they will also blame Tinubu for creating unknown known gunmen in SE, mentally crushed people

I thought you were among the people who died at the last Rice sharing STAMPED in Lagos.

You survived it and you are still talking rubbish?

Okay o!
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by StreetFight: 10:23am On Jun 18
That's good. Kwakwanso has just said they will create a new Boko Haram just as they created the existing one. What a lovely idea.

City Boy Extraordinaire Emilokan Asiwaju Jagaban Omo Alhaja Abibatu Mogaji will not interfere if you start killing yourselves more than you are doing now. Lagos Boys no dey separate fights, ask your brothers that are begging for money on Lagos streets. If you want to fight,Lagos Boys will help you create space to fight, so that we can pick all the money in your pockets. So start your fight, na your allocation we go pick for your back pocket.

Na Ogun go kee una Mama

1 Like

Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by ngwababe(f): 10:23am On Jun 18
slivertongue:
you created it

He did.
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by correctguy101(m): 10:24am On Jun 18
We know already.

It's all business not actually insurgency...

People are cashing out over there and everywhere there's insecurity.

Only problem is...

Absence of any evidence, so na to dey explain "exasperatingly" remain...

Smh
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by SwissMass: 10:24am On Jun 18
Smartcitizen:

I thought you were among the people who died at the last Rice sharing STAMPED in Lagos.

You survived it and you are still talking rubbish?

Okay o!
No, I wasn't there, your mother invited me then to join her to collect the rice, but I was in Georgia, looking for a job, food was never the problem.
Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by Smartcitizen: 10:26am On Jun 18
SwissMass:
No, I wasn't there, your mother invited me then to join her to collect the rice, but I was in Georgia, looking for a job, food was never the problem.

In Georgia or Ondo?

APC supporters can only be in places where food are shared or lorry carrying foodstuffs are looted.

You are lucky last time, you need to learn your lesson going forward.

1 Like

Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by Elusive001: 10:29am On Jun 18
SwissMass:
Continue exposing your mother and father, your choice

So as l was saying. Slavery beclouds one's future just like it is happening to you right now. As you can see, you only see yourself under servitude till the next 500 years. That's what slavery does. It makes slaves like see no future, except of course, continued servitude.

Dig it?

Can I continue slave?

1 Like

Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by Vulcan24(m): 10:29am On Jun 18
The political class fighting each other and using the common man as pawn!

Untill we realized that this animals are well fed and don't give a hoot about others, then we rise up against them and say no their incitement

1 Like

Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by Elusive001: 10:32am On Jun 18
Smartcitizen:

In Georgia or Ondo?

APC supporters can only be in places where food are shared or lorry carrying foodstuffs are looted.

You are lucky last time, you need to learn your lesson going forward.

Read my posts sir. The slave you quoted is undergoing therapy. I am educating him. Please you can join in delivering him. It's a difficult task anyway.

2 Likes

Re: FG Creating New Breed Of Boko Haram In The North – Kwankwaso by ogododo: 10:34am On Jun 18
Amah70:

In other words, former president Obasanjo who looked away and said it's "political sharia" instead of stopping the political and religious leaders of the 12 far north states from adopting unconstitutional sharia crimimal laws, caused Boko Haram by not stopping the far north political and religious leaders then.
Boko Haram quickly emerged thereafter and says that it's fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws.
Naso

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Odi Okojie Resigns From PDP In Edo (See Resignation Letter) / Kidnapper Caught By SARS, Confesses In Imo State (Disturbing) / Buhari: Live Within Your Means & Damn The Consequences - President To Supporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.