Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,821 members, 7,876,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 09:51 AM

Reaping The Dividends Of Networking - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reaping The Dividends Of Networking (55 Views)

Reaping The Dividends Of Networking (part 2) / Seeds Of Destiny 9 July 2022: The Dividends Of Understanding / Seed Of Destiny 17 February 2022 - The Dividends Of Going Far With God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reaping The Dividends Of Networking by Interesting15: 9:54am On Jun 18
Wisdom For Destiny Daily Devotional *(18th June, 2024)*

by *Sunday Akanni*

TOPIC: Reaping The Dividends Of Networking

‭Matthew 4:18-20
[18] And Jesus, walking by the Sea of Galilee, saw two brothers, Simon called Peter, and Andrew his brother, casting a net into the sea; for they were fishermen. [19] Then He said to them, “Follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men.” [20] They immediately left their nets and followed Him.

*Message*

There are different kinds of people in your life as things stand now. There are those who are already aware that you have something they need, and there are other people in your life who are not aware that you have something they need. Hence, you must be intentional about relationships and make it easy for people to see that you have something they really need.

Now, it has been said that every person is only four people away from the person they need. To bring this home, if you have certain things you believe should have made you successful, but it seems as if nothing is happening, it's simply because you have yet to meet the right person. Nevertheless, the right person is closer to you than you think - they are only four persons away!

*If you know Person A, who knows Person B, who knows Person C, who knows the right person you need to get to, you will reap the dividends of networking. Let the Holy Spirit lead and guide you, and you will get to your destiny. When you meet the right person eventually, you will discover success isn't really difficult. It starts with reaching out.*

*Prayers*

I'm led by the Holy Spirit to connect with the right people pivotal for the fulfillment of my destiny, in Jesus Name.

*Further Reading*‭‭‭‭

Proverbs 23:1 ‬
When you sit down to eat with a ruler, Consider carefully what is before you;

*N.B: TO GET THIS DIRECTLY ON WHATSAPP, KINDLY SEND "WISDOM FOR DESTINY" TO EITHER 2348185021024 OR SUNDAYAKANNIOFFICIAL@GMAIL.COM*

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Good Works / Jesus's Cute Heart / Hire A Competent Contents Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.