Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (33981 Views)

Tinubu Dangerous Brand Of Rent Seeking Politics And Impacts On Yoruba Muslims / Tinubu Tells Kwara People How To Remove Saraki / Obasanjo Is Expired Milk, Dump Him In The Dustbin, Tinubu Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Lanre1st(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Sharpsharp00123: 1:28pm On Jun 18
Tochi3:
.. grin grin

..what a waste snatching, grabbing and running away..

..the fake certificate holder reality don Set on..begging, appealing, soliciting and asking for prayers from Nigerians...after making noisr in the US about irreparable damage..

..Thief'nubu's irreparable damage is a priority that is nothing compared to the irreparable damage he brought upon Nigerians..
another igbo
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Sharpsharp00123: 1:29pm On Jun 18
NnamdiN:
Drug pusher asking people to stop stealing
another igbo
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by saveman91(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18
You means i should change my mindset like yours wey be like emty carton of beer
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by PropertyBanker(f): 1:29pm On Jun 18
Blazetrailer:
What is he saying? Incoherence and gibberish conjecture
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by realmindz: 1:30pm On Jun 18
And you spent 90billion on Islamic Hajj

2 Likes

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Villagesquare: 1:32pm On Jun 18
Chinkoalhaji34:
True leadership requires bold actions and Tinubu has demonstrated this through his commendable policies and unwavering dedication to bettering Nigerias economy.
So said someone who came back from the moon.
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Love800(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18
Nigeria is gone!

Is it the citizens that he is accusing that will bring the change? I thought its the government that will checkmate these things with good infracstruture, technology and monitoring.

2 Likes

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by mikywonder(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:
By the end of 2025, we will all be glad to Nature for making us Nigerians and giving us PBAT at just the most critical period of our economy

The future looks great

I am salivating already cheesy cheesy cheesy

God Bless PBAT

U don't know what u are saying
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by MasterTeeUSA: 1:34pm On Jun 18
Now when you end up being sued and in DSS custody, you will be crying and apologizing...when you make serious allegations without proof...think twice. Don't become another ERISCO playing victim.

Bobloco:
If there is anyone who should change his rent-seeking mindset, then it should be none other than Tinubu himself.

He has been living off the common wealth of Lagosians for over two decades and counting.
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Villagesquare: 1:34pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:
By the end of 2025, we will all be glad to Nature for making us Nigerians and giving us PBAT at just the most critical period of our economy

The future looks great

God Bless PBAT
PR no dey work, it is bad and even the international media can't look the other way.
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by idanone(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18
Hmmm
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Tochi3(m): 1:35pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:
another igbo
..you go cry tire..tribalism, bigotry, nepotism will not save your druggie failure Thief'nubu.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Lifemanage: 1:35pm On Jun 18
Bobloco:
If there is anyone who should change his rent-seeking mindset, then it should be none other than Tinubu himself.

He has been living off the common wealth of Lagosians for over two decades and counting.
True....together with all other office holders
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by ogunsbanjul(m): 1:36pm On Jun 18
Lagos is not your state nor your region. So then why crying?
Face the unknown gunmen destroying your region. You claim Tinubu is living off the common wealth of Lagosians and still your people are leaving your region forsaking health zone to the same Lagos. You need rehabilitation.

Bobloco:

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:36pm On Jun 18
kettykin:
See who is talking, someone with unbridled entitlement mentality asking people to change rent seeking mindset.

First remove the electric pole in your eyes before removing the speck in the eye of another.

Even when Buhari made emphasis on productivity such as farming, you lots still had negative things to say. Lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Lovit(m): 1:37pm On Jun 18
Coming from a Dunce that has spent over N50B renovating residences that are already in good shape even when the citizens are suffering

Enough of this nonsense Mr Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by alamoht(m): 1:38pm On Jun 18
Chinkoalhaji34:
True leadership requires bold actions and Tinubu has demonstrated this through his commendable policies and unwavering dedication to bettering Nigerias economy.

You will die like pig 🐖 🤣
Idiot
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Sharpsharp00123: 1:40pm On Jun 18
Tochi3:
..you go cry tire..tribalism, bigotry, nepotism will not save your druggie failure Thief'nubu.. grin grin

no b igbo u b

Nobody takes u serious from here
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Bobloco: 1:42pm On Jun 18
MasterTeeUSA:
Now when you end up being sued and in DSS custody, you will be crying and apologizing...when you make serious allegations without proof...think twice. Don't become another ERISCO playing victim.

Sued for what?

Even Tinubu, whom you are trying to defend, was making reference to himself when he said Nigerians should change their rent-seeking mindset. He is a Nigerian.

So stop sounding woke.

2 Likes

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Tochi3(m): 1:42pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:
no b igbo u b

Nobody takes u serious from here
..cry, wail, gnash..

..the certificate forger is an incompetent clueless failure..

Cry..olumide abdulafeez cheesy

1 Like

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by DMerciful(m): 1:43pm On Jun 18
Can you mention the bold actions he has taken?
Chinkoalhaji34:

2 Likes

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by lexy2014: 1:44pm On Jun 18
Chinkoalhaji34:

what are those bold actions and "commendable policies" that tinubu has used to demonstrate his "unwavering dedication to bettering Nigerias economy"?

2 Likes

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Sharpsharp00123: 1:44pm On Jun 18
Tochi3:
..cry, wail, gnash..

..the certificate forger is an incompetent clueless failure..

Cry..olumide abdulafeez cheesy
but he’s your president

If u like knack your flat head for wall, anywhere u find yourself n they ask u d name of d president u must mention Tinubu
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by DMerciful(m): 1:44pm On Jun 18
You're salivating for the worst illegitimate president Nigeria ever had?
DevilsEqual:

The future looks great

God Bless PBAT

1 Like

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Azazyel: 1:45pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:

No be everyday u go dey attack Tinubu

Optimism no dey your dictionary??

Arent u seeing what I am seeing?? The future looks brighter than we earlier envisaged it to be

Sarcasm
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Ebigwei007: 1:45pm On Jun 18
Yimu yimu for you and lack of wisdom for u
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Emmabyte: 1:51pm On Jun 18
This drug Baron a certificate forger is gradually turning into a motivational speaker, this is not what we want as president

1 Like

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by aguluobi: 1:51pm On Jun 18
Tinubu is now growing mad with all his foolish utterances

1 Like

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Nelsondiego69: 1:52pm On Jun 18
iwaeda:

https://gazettengr.com/change-your-rent-seeking-mindset-tinubu-tells-nigerians/
I support the idea of changing mindsets, but I don't support the idea of starving Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Choiceone1: 1:52pm On Jun 18
Chinkoalhaji34:
ur 30k is waiting for u . But one day i pray u don't regret wat u are doing
Re: Change Your Rent-seeking Mindset, Tinubu Tells Nigerians by Joshcoli(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18
SwissMass:
Nigeria is not as bad as what bitter grievingory Obi people portrayed, it is just wicked and evil of grievous losers, when I was in Nigeria, it was during the increase in diesel, I made more money and I didn't rip off my customers, others were during that but I didn't, that brought in many customers and I was making money

I think you should read this to yourself again

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Reapproves Port Harcourt Stadium For Atiku / Wike: Security Agencies May Arrest Me Soon / #OBJWhereIsThePower?: Nigerians Join President Buhari To Ask Ex President (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.