Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,816 members, 7,872,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today (293 Views)

Asari Urges Peaceful Transition Of Outgoing LGA Chairmen In Rivers / Moment Gov Sim Fubara & Nyesom Wike Met At The State Council Chamber Today (vid) / Rivers: 27 Lawmakers Defy Gov. Sim Hold Plenary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today by robosky02(m): 10:09am On Jun 18
STATEWIDE BROADCAST BY HIS EXCELLENCY, SIR SIMINALAYI FUBARA, GSSRS

TUESDAY, 18" JUNE, 2024

My fellow Rivers people

1. I come before you today with immense gratitude and heartfelt appreciation for your unwavering support to me and my administration.

2. I urge us all to reflect on the shared sacrifice we have all made to have a peaceful and prosperous Rivers State and indeed Nigeria. It is my wish that we continue to live in peace and harmony as one.

3. Together, we have achieved milestones in different sectors of our economy which includes infrastructure, health, education, workers welfare, improved service delivery, agriculture and social welfare that resonates deeply within our communities.

4. Your dogged and committed support has been the bedrock of progress, and for that, I extend my sincerest thanks.

5. I also wish to acknowledge and commend the dedicated services of the outgoing elected Local Government Chairmen, Vice Chairmen and Councilors who were elected and sworn in three years ago, and whose tenure expired yesterday the 17" of June, 2024, as provided for by the Law.

6. On behalf of the Government and the people of Rives State, I thank you all for your sacrifices and commend your commitment to public service and our dear Rivers State.

7. I congratulate you all for the successful completion of your tenure and wish you well in your future endeavors.

8. As we move forward in making sure that the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria is upheld, and that law and order is maintained as we continue to strive to provide leadership and direction for our people, I hereby direct Heads of Local Government Administration (HLGAS) to continue to provide leadership in their respective Local Government Areas.

9. Heads of Local Government Administration (HLGAS) are hereby directed to immediately take charge of the Councils with renewed vigor and readiness to serve and await further directives as we navigate towards even greater accomplishments together.

10. 1 assure you, my good people of Rivers State that we shall continue to defend you, provide infrastructural development, sound healthcare delivery, quality education and undiluted welfare service packages for all our people and workers.

11. Once again, I thank you my dear good people of Rivers State, for your steadfast support and dedication to our shared vision of unity,progress and prosperity.

12. Together, we will continue to build a brighter and better future for all.

13. Happy Salah Holiday.

14. God bless Rivers State.

15. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Lalasticlala mynd44 mukina2
https://www.rwgonline.com/?m=1

Re: Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today by God1000(m): 10:12am On Jun 18
The beginning of a new chapter, but he should not turn himself to another godfather in rivers state.

It's time to face real governance, time is going.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today by DMerciful01(m): 10:13am On Jun 18
One and half year in office still nothing to show..

1 Like

Re: Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today by Samakus(m): 10:15am On Jun 18
Sim Fubara! Na man you be

I underestimated you. Safe yo say I wasn't familiar with your game
Re: Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today by robosky02(m): 10:15am On Jun 18
DMerciful01:

Blind people are bthe once who refused to see
Re: Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today by robosky02(m): 10:15am On Jun 18
Ok
Re: Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today by Samakus(m): 10:16am On Jun 18
DMerciful01:

Way better than the calamitous, thieving, drug taking, pampers-wearing, brown-teethed Tinubu
Re: Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today by DMerciful01(m): 10:18am On Jun 18
Samakus:

Way better than the calamitous, thieving, drug taking, pampers-wearing, brown-teethed Tinubu
You mean the OBIDEATH SLAYER??
Re: Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today by Samakus(m): 10:30am On Jun 18
DMerciful01:
You mean the OBIDEATH SLAYER??

Hello BaTeria. Have you eaten today? Your 30k suppose don finish
Re: Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today by DMerciful01(m): 10:36am On Jun 18
Samakus:

Hello BaTeria. Have you eaten today? Your 30k suppose don finish
Nwanne Zukwanuike!
Re: Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today by Samakus(m): 10:42am On Jun 18
DMerciful01:
Nwanne Zukwanuike!

BaTeria cannot be nwanne m.

We're allergic to BaTeria

1 Like

Re: Statewide Broadcast By Gov. Sim Fubara Addressing Outgoing LGA Chairmen Today by fergie001: 10:50am On Jun 18

(1)

Get Ict Training Free Of Charge / Ultra Modern Shopping Complex For Rent In Phc....08186089520 / Ebola Outbreak Officially Over In Liberia — WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.