Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,274 members, 7,910,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:26 AM

Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage (15768 Views)

Ghana Parliament Legalises Cultivation Of Cannabis / Biden Signs Same-sex Marriage Into Law amid funfare (Video, Photos) / Thailand Legalises Growing, Consumption Of Marijuana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Pasmethedutchie: 12:05pm On Jun 18
Wetin u dey talk o, u mean say make I forget amaka, all na writing and comic na, I get your point though, but this is an adult forum and u should be able to decipher comic from advice o
Obakoolex:

You could have stopped here undecided
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Spicycat(f): 12:06pm On Jun 18
STEWpid:
Chai..

Later on, all those things will become normal - including the geographical entity called Naijay-Area.

It's only a matter of time.

Only God knows what will happen in 500 years time.

This can only happen in Nigeria if Christian population outnumbered Muslims which as you rightly know is far fetched from reality. cool
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Delacroix6(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18
Ballzproblem2:
Thailand has high rate of transgenders AKA "ladyboys" as they call it so this of no surprise to me

Exactly, I read somewhere that they believe in there traditions that there are three genders.

But this is not wrong tho.

2 Likes

Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Kaiser20: 12:06pm On Jun 18
I don't know what the European and American Lobbyist offered Thialand to decend so Low.
If the Western Nations want same Sex, they should enjoy, but please allow Others to breath.
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Almunjid(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18
LGBTQ (Mad people) Community don open branch for Thailand. grin
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by HUMANIIST(m): 12:07pm On Jun 18
Congratulations to them,Nigeria is next.
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by oyekan1997(m): 12:11pm On Jun 18
Ballzproblem2:
Thailand has high rate of transgenders AKA "ladyboys" as they call it so this of no surprise to me

No be lie my bro. 1 in every 3 Thais (female) you will come across has probably went under the knife at some point in her life. If no be breast implant, e go be cosmetic surgery, or one realignment or the other. Dem too dey craze for dat country.
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by stephenponti(m): 12:13pm On Jun 18
Low life people who exploit people's shit hole full Thailand, so it's not a surprise.
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Almunjid(m): 12:14pm On Jun 18
HUMANIIST:
Congratulations to them,Nigeria is next.
Imagine ur Mother was a lesbian, na sperm donor go be ur Father be that Ooo. Is that what u wish for urself and Ur Country in the name of Woke?
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Promise47(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18
grin grin what a shame a disgrace disgusting I spit on Thailand through dy are developed but this is disgusting I dislike gay with passion I hate it disgusting
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Damisam93(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18
Wey I think say Asain dey hold their culture tight.
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by faithfull18(f): 12:20pm On Jun 18
End times.
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by ComputerOperato: 12:21pm On Jun 18
VOsimhen144:
Why would I abandon a soft succulent wet juicy pussy and eloquent standing breast that God created for man to enjoy.. and go after my fellow strong hairy gorilla pako looking ass.

E get some kpekus you go fvck,,, u go just dey thank God for life.

Gaybriels dey try o.

Imagine o!
Imagine what they're missing.
I honestly don't understand them.

1 Like

Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Promise47(m): 12:24pm On Jun 18
grin grin Thailand dy learn work for where USA dy na America na be the sex capital of the world them dy hawk am for day light early morning come new York come see
Ewedegubbler:
Thailand is the sex capital of the world. I wonder why it them this long
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Danmisra(m): 12:25pm On Jun 18
The proof of American influence. the Americans have given them their biggest gift aside terrorism. Enjoy your pathetic lives

1 Like

Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Bahamas95(m): 12:26pm On Jun 18
I won't even allow a fellow guy call me sexy names like my love, dear etc. let alone touching me in sensitive spots......I'll just k!ll that animal.

Gays, lesbians or whatever they're called don't deserve to live amongst sane humans, they should be given a headshot.
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by santaclaws: 12:26pm On Jun 18
Ballzproblem2:

Exactly! Even before they legalized it, Thailand has been a haven for Western perverts who love to sleep with trannys and homosexuals; their nightlife is basically Sodom & Gomorrah.

May God have mercy on this generation...
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Promise47(m): 12:28pm On Jun 18
Come on shut up my friend keep shut na Muslims for Nigeria na Bleep pass Christian even the gay and Lesbian na north Muslims do am pass Gomb Kaduna kebbi and kastain my friend shut up
Spicycat:

This can only happen in Nigeria if Christian population outnumbered Muslims which as you rightly know is far fetched from reality. cool
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Jokerman(m): 12:37pm On Jun 18
They already have LadyBoys acting as prostitutes on the streets... So it's not far fetched.

But the world just keeps increasing the anger of God by following after the Devil
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by KingCold: 12:37pm On Jun 18
Makes sense..this is the land of them legendary "ladyboys"
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by trumpcoat(m): 12:40pm On Jun 18
God no go shame His own

Any ways

We are still into painting
Contact us today on
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by FuckYeyeMods: 12:49pm On Jun 18
All for US support against China.

Why would anyone blame them when they can physically see what's going on between Isreal and Palestine. No Arab nation was bold enough to say anything just because of US solidly behind Isreal.

Unfortunately, China are more powerful militarily and its friends (Russia and India) will not cowardly stay quiet like the hypocrite Arab communities did to Palestine.

1 Like

Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Everlastingson: 12:53pm On Jun 18
Inspite of the economic hardship in Nigeria, everyone should prepare to meet Jesus Christ, the King of Kings and Lord of Lord's, in the Rapture. He's about to appear. This news you see here is part of the reason Jesus Christ is about to appear. Because the Lord must destroy humanity again as He did before. Men are turning into something below the level of animals ( animals know gender, they know male and female) . Therefore the Lord Who made them will destroy them soon, and quickly. Whoever you are, prepare to meet God Almighty .Amos 4:12. Give your life to Jesus Christ, the King and only Saviour of the whole world.
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by IMAliyu(m): 1:00pm On Jun 18
Win for the the Thai Buddhism.
Not as Fascistic as African Christianity and Islam.
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Everlastingson: 1:04pm On Jun 18
This is why the destruction of America is a foregone issue. USA shall SURELY be destroyed. This nation is behind the movement of nations and men into apostasy and sodomy and all kinds of unfathomable wickedness. The Lord will judge the US and destroy it, make no mistake about that. At the set time the Lord will destroy US. No sinner , man or nation, will go free. Proverbs11: 21. Psalm 9:17
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Afrojuju2017(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18
Thailand has been the home of t-boys and sex reassignment for decades nothing new.
Randy westerners have been going there to sleep with male prostitutes for decades.
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Procashtips(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18
Nothing surprising here

The way men disguise as women in that country is so alarming.

Their red district is filled with she-males.
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Flamemignon1(m): 1:12pm On Jun 18
Ballzproblem2:
Same here, I'm literally shocked it took this long
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by blowjohn(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18
Country wey get ladyboys like say na farm.

Weird country.

Even their food can be weird too.
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Flamemignon1(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18
oneda:
Once you descend this hole you're not coming back
Watch as other forms of madness start festering like the sick Western societies.
Now you'll start seeing those useless gay scenes that do not add anything to the story but to push their agenda
The bolded is the dumbest shit I've heard all day. Many straight scenes add nothing to the story but they are there for visibility. Just say you don't want to see gay people in movies rather coming up with this lame excuse
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by TheSuperX(m): 1:14pm On Jun 18
No wonder their are alot of lady boys there, if you ever visit Thailand and you want to have fun with those street girls, always ask if they are man or woman.
Re: Thailand Legalises Same Sex Marriage by Flamemignon1(m): 1:15pm On Jun 18
tobenuel:
If I jam any people wey be gay, man and man, I fit use my 'KALA' shoot dem for head. like WTF, what is your plan in this life?, why are you GAY? why deviate from the ORDER of nature?

I no even get strength to ask dem question, I will shoot dem straight up

I HATE that word 'GAY'.
The politicians stealing your money have never received this amount of hate from you but na gay people body you get power, people minding their business. Try am now, you think all gay men are feminine and will watch while you beat them up, go try am make you see

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bush Reports Mandela's "Death" / Haiti Joins African Union / Uhuru Kenyatta Sworn In As President Of Kenya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.