Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,307 members, 7,940,229 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You (656 Views)

Crying Bride Creates A Scene At Her Wedding (video) / Prostitute Creates Scene Completely Naked After Her Customer Refused To Pay Her / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:15am On Jun 18
Many people are never happy when others are successful.
If you are in that category you will find it hard to be successful.

This Oshimen saga made me understand the oshimen words.

People are happy to see you fall
Pray.

I believe one thing your hate does not make him rich or poor.

People forget that this players dont speak up about how they finance trips themselves.
Nff does not do their duty and how they embezzle money.

Nigerians are selfish. They will say it is patriotism. No wonder saka chose England.
You people will gaslight them.

Why.

All you wicked people happy to see Oshimen fall.

He wont fall.
Messi in Argentina and Barca said worse. Even attacked the head of barca on media. He won the world cup and ballondior.

Oshimen will outlive your hatred.
Again, i noticed that being successful is time to be wicked. Now i know why the rich despise poor people. Alot of them are plain evil and wicked.

God bless me like Oshimen. May he never fall.

7 Likes

Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by lolu2019: 10:24am On Jun 18
Yugoslavia247:
Many people are never happy when others are successful.
If you are in that category you will find it hard to be successful.

This Oshimen saga made me understand the oshimen words.

People are happy to see you fall
Pray.

I believe one thing your hate does not make him rich or poor.

People forget that this players dont speak up about how they finance trips themselves.
Nff does not do their duty and how they embezzle money.

Nigerians are selfish. They will say it is patriotism. No wonder saka chose England.
You people will gaslight them.

Why.

All you wicked people happy to see Oshimen fall.

He wont fall.
Messi in Argentina and Barca said worse. Even attacked the head of barca on media. He won the world cup and ballondior.

Oshimen will outlive your hatred.
Again, i noticed that being successful is time to be wicked. Now i know why the rich despise poor people. Alot of them are plain evil and wicked.

God bless me like Oshimen. May he never fall.
don't always attach money to everything.Osimhen disrespect Finidi.that's d fact.i quit d video halfway cos I couldn't take it anymore.

5 Likes

Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by VOsimhen144(m): 10:24am On Jun 18
Thank you my guy.
Many people especially my own country people wanna see me fall but God pass them.

I dey stand agidigba, nothing do me.

1 Like

Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by Sangoamadioha1: 10:36am On Jun 18
VOsimhen144:
Thank you my guy.
Many people especially my own country people wanna see me fall but God pass them.

I dey stand agidigba, nothing do me.

If you bath a pig and dress him up in the finest suit, it will still be a pig and therefore continue doing what pigs do.
A tout would always be a tout, no amount of money he makes will change that.
There are refined ways of stating your grievances but the tout in him had to come out.
He should be disciplined, as the super eagles is too big a brand for a semi tested striker to start feeling untouchable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:39am On Jun 18
All their plot to put the bulk of the blame of Nigeria's inability to go to the world cup on Osimhen shall be in vain. Finidi wey dey drag Pepe jersey with Moses Simon lol. Dat one na coach?! undecided

Well the good thing is, we ladies from supper Falcons to Falconets don't have disappoint genres in our DNA. We always triumph.

1 Like

Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by Yugoslavia247(m): 10:49am On Jun 18
lolu2019:
don't always attach money to everything.Osimhen disrespect Finidi.that's d fact.i quit d video halfway cos I couldn't take it anymore.

Same set wey dem oliseh dey disrespect coach.

Or no be their set.

Finidi wey dey drag jersey.
Petty

1 Like

Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by Zaheertyler(m): 11:13am On Jun 18
Lol
Finidi is the older of both of them
He should call osimhen and resolve the issues between them
That's his responsibility as the elder
After they have spoken and settled their issues
then he should sanction osimhen in the way he thinks is fair so osimhen learns
That is if finidi isn't guilty of what osimhen is accusing him of
If he is then he owes osimhen an apology
hierarchy doesn't mean abuse of power
Let's live in peacE 🕊️🤍

1 Like

Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by lolu2019: 11:28am On Jun 18
Yugoslavia247:

Same set wey dem oliseh dey disrespect coach.

Or no be their set.

Finidi wey dey drag jersey.
Petty
unconfirmed news.
Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by DevilsEqual(m): 11:48am On Jun 18
Its obvious you dont follow football

Do u even know when Jose singled out Luke Shaw as the reason for their terrible form then at United??
He once mocked Eto'o about his age, claiming his age lies was the reason he couldnt accelerate better again

Conte had same with Costa at chelsea
Ten Haag with Sancho
Dortmund with Dembele

Guess what, none of these players bigger than Osimhen ever insulted their coaches in return

Its even more funny, that u creatwed this after the new broke out that Victor reacted to fake news

Nigerian politicians are terrible, but trust me, the citizens lack integrity and morals too

2 Likes

Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by DevilsEqual(m): 11:49am On Jun 18
Zxcvbnmghtr:
All their plot to put the bulk of the blame of Nigeria's inability to go to the world cup on Osimhen shall be in vain. Finidi wey dey drag Pepe jersey with Moses Simon lol. Dat one na coach?! undecided

Well the good thing is, we ladies from supper Falcons to Falconets don't have disappoint genres in our DNA. We always triumph.

Its not about Finidi's capability in management
Its about Osimhen's insult to his boss

Its an issue of disrespect and its been made known that Victor reacted to fake news by blogger

2 Likes

Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by Zxcvbnmghtr: 11:52am On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:

Its not about Finidi's capability in management
Its about Osimhen's insult to his boss

Its an issue of disrespect and its been made known that Victor reacted to fake news by blogger

The bolded is an human instinct.
Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by Yugoslavia247(m): 1:16pm On Jun 18
Sangoamadioha1:

If you bath a pig and dress him up in the finest suit, it will still be a pig and therefore continue doing what pigs do.
A tout would always be a tout, no amount of money he makes will change that.
There are refined ways of stating your grievances but the tout in him had to come out.
He should be disciplined, as the super eagles is too big a brand for a semi tested striker to start feeling untouchable.

Are you a pig or a tout?
Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by Sangoamadioha1: 2:22pm On Jun 18
Yugoslavia247:

Are you a pig or a tout?

With your reaction to my comment, it seems you are one of the two you mentioned.
Now go and play in the mud where you will find your type.
Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by stuffs2002: 11:34pm On Jun 18
Osimhen brought his problem himself..

He saw a fake story on an unknown blog and instead of verifying from the authorities, decided to go ballistic and was insulting his coach, The supper eagles, Nigeria and Nigerians

Did Osimhen confirm the source of the fake story?.. No

Did Osimhen confirm the integrity of the fake story?.. No

Did Osimhen confirm the story from Finidi George?.. No

Did Osimhen confirm the story from NFF?.. No

Osimhen would not have been in this mess if he had done at least one of the above

cc: Yugoslavia247

1 Like

Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by ambale(m): 4:29am On Jun 19
No one says he doesn't have the right to speak up, but you don't go on Instagram live to start attacking your coach and your nation

He could have requested a meeting with the press or the NFF themselves

When Napoli belittled him, his venom no come up then oooo, he should have tried it with them now and see how fast things will go down

Yes Nigeria is not where we should be, but we shouldn't allow anyone look down on the country

And to even say Finidi is a legend of Nigerian football, it shows how disrespectful Osimhen is.

He's on his own on this matter ooo,cos no sensible person will side him, pass your message through the right channel

Not going on Instagram live and ranting like a tout

1 Like

Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by TheFreshVanilla: 8:58am On Jun 19
Everybody and their dog has an opinion online. Let the issue rest.
Re: Osihmen- When Success Creates Enemies For You by Yugoslavia247(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02
TheFreshVanilla:
Everybody and their dog has an opinion online. Let the issue rest.

I just quoted my dog

(1) (Reply)

Still Loving Your Ex? Get Back With Your Partner&female Reproductive Organ / Please, Love Me And Never Let Me Go In 2010 / The Light Brains ?guys Or Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.