Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,616 members, 7,878,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:40 AM

Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities (13503 Views)

Armed Men Enforcing Sit At Home Burn Vehicles In Imo. Shoot One (Pics,Video) / Delta Police Show Of Force Over IPOB’s Threat Of Enforcing Sit At Home / Gunmen Kill Two Brothers, 2 Others In Anambra Communities (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Azazyel: 8:42am On Jun 19
So now that there's no police and soldier to attack, they are killing and abducting their own people. I've said it time and time again that these guys are just miscreants and not freedom fighters. I don't know why igbos keep supporting something that would swallow them. Simon ekpa is a coward. If not, he would come here and give commands like he is doing from Finland. What if Simon ekpa is actually paid to destabilize the South East? No Igbo person thought of that? RIP to the dead sad

3 Likes

Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Galinton(m): 8:47am On Jun 19
shegra58:
na mumu you be
Nnamdi Kanu and Simone Ekpa killing your people not APC
don't mind that illiterate idiot ipob terorrist
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Jonjam269: 8:47am On Jun 19
Nairaland resident IPOB members have started defending them as usual, you would not see anybody saying "invest in South East at your own peril" let this happens in their master's region, all will be let loose. Obingo and his Obirodent miscreants wound have been disturbing our peace on social media.
That's when you would see obingo posing for the camera and paying unsolicited visit to the victims.
These guys are hypocrites, I only pity those taking them serious.

2 Likes

Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by comodo: 8:51am On Jun 19
Newlymarried:

https://www.thecable.ng/three-killed-as-gunmen-enforcing-sit-at-home-attack-anambra-communities/amp/
Agenda must agenda. Meanwhile the real news is that the guys were kidnapper's. They picked up a man but were pursued by Nnewi vigilante. In the ensuing gun fight, a woman was killed. A vigilante commander lost his life and several other people were injured. NPF were nowhere to be found during all these pursuit and gun fight.

1 Like

Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Obaranje: 8:52am On Jun 19
Odin13:
Cowards ... the scare people with gun

... be say without gun.. Dem be sisi.

Igbos sucking their blood in the name of one fantom hallucinations call Biafra

Rest to the dead
I swear those guys are far from near human beings
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Honestey: 8:53am On Jun 19
This is why I want us to vote for Obi, so that there will be peace everywhere as we can see that the charity of peace has began at his home.
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Galinton(m): 8:53am On Jun 19
Azazyel:
So now that there's no police and soldier to attack, they are killing and abducting their own people. I've said it time and time again that these guys are just miscreants and not freedom fighters. I don't know why igbos keep supporting something that would swallow them. Simon ekpa is a coward. If not, he would come here and give commands like he is doing from Finland. What if Simon ekpa is actually paid to destabilize the South East? No Igbo person thought of that? RIP to the dead sad
bro don't mind those people let them continue killing themselve. It sweet me well well when they are killing their people. Don't mine them na family matter

1 Like

Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Mightyiyke: 8:54am On Jun 19
Go sleep if you no know waiting to talk
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Obaranje: 8:56am On Jun 19
tungamaje:
Igbo haven't commented but emergency lovers of the great Igbo nation are already drinking panadol over Igbo people matter. Chai! Igbos una really important
oga park well joor

1 Like

Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Ningi2020(m): 8:59am On Jun 19
Zonefree:

Ordinary vigilante wanted to do what NA, NPF and DSS cannot do. Nigerian soldiers wey dey discharge gun and Japa, you think say dem be mumu undecided

Learn to preserve your life for yourself and your loved ones. Na who die, lose. Life goes on, with or without you.
When the were distributing brain where are you,, The very moment NA and the Police start to do manhunt of this criminals it is you Igbos will start shouting saying NA are killing your children..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Obaranje: 9:01am On Jun 19
Ezewuzie01:
This is why state police is urgently needed because all federal police in anambra have gone into hiding leaving vigilante to tackle these IPOB terrorists with limited weapons as against the sophisticated weaponry of the IPOB terrorists.

In the meantime, the demented Peter Obi is still sniffing Tinubu's butt-hole while ignoring the destruction of lives and properties that his IPOB supporters are carrying out in the state.
lolzz, nairaland una no go kill me with laughter. Una too get bad mouth
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by tungamaje: 9:01am On Jun 19
Obaranje:
oga park well joor
E pain am well. You leave your own problems and and started to lament on behalf of the great people. Ntoooor
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by anytexy: 9:03am On Jun 19
gozmok1:
Last two years people were applauding and cheering these monsters when they were dismantling checkpoints, killing security men and other law enforcement agents. I kept shouting and telling our people, Ndígbo that a time will come when the chickens will come home to roost. When they no longer see police and army to kill, they'll kill us. Now is happening. Police and Army have retired to their barracks. They rarely patrol. That's why all sort of criminals are now on the lose in the South East.

Ndígbo should stop being hypocrites. We are hypocrites. When Army is ready to flush these nihilist people out, our people will start crying fowl saying that the military is killing our children. Whenever the military invade IPOB den, you'll see Ndígbo telling the Army to locate Boko Haram and leave IPOB alone. Are we not hypocrites?

I don't care what anyone would say about me. But you see truth? That's something I can never cover up. In the words of Immanuel Kant, "if the truth hurts them, let them die." I'll keep telling our people, Ndígbo the truth. I'll say the truth even at the point of death.
Nwanne, these exactly point I have been try to let my people see, but they vehemently refused to reason with me...Nnamdi Kanu have brainwashed my people. Ojuku stupidity klled 3 million+ Igbos and Kanu is indirectly doing the same now. And efurefus are supporting him.

If you share different option they tag you
Sabo
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Santalpharay: 9:12am On Jun 19
gozmok1:
Last two years people were applauding and cheering these monsters when they were dismantling checkpoints, killing security men and other law enforcement agents. I kept shouting and telling our people, Ndígbo that a time will come when the chickens will come home to roost. When they no longer see police and army to kill, they'll kill us. Now is happening. Police and Army have retired to their barracks. They rarely patrol. That's why all sort of criminals are now on the lose in the South East.

Ndígbo should stop being hypocrites. We are hypocrites. When Army is ready to flush these nihilist people out, our people will start crying fowl saying that the military is killing our children. Whenever the military invade IPOB den, you'll see Ndígbo telling the Army to locate Boko Haram and leave IPOB alone. Are we not hypocrites?

I don't care what anyone would say about me. But you see truth? That's something I can never cover up. In the words of Immanuel Kant, "if the truth hurts them, let them die." I'll keep telling our people, Ndígbo the truth. I'll say the truth even at the point of death.

As usual, the note will be long. So far it is from the south east. They are criminals and should be dealt with if apprehended. The police and other security forces should get to work.
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by BadEnglish(m): 9:12am On Jun 19
kuboy:
Ipob killing fellow brifra. Obituary should condem this.

He won't comment on good news except bad news, because to him this is a good news
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by EXPRESSSMAN: 9:13am On Jun 19
gozmok1:

Mr. man you are very wrong. You people always generalized a person's opinion as the opinions of the whole tribe or state.
Your so called applauding or cheering by some persons has nothing to do with the Igbos.
Deviant individuals and protest groups are in every society. It is the duty of the government to control. Individuals have no power over them. Stop making excuses.
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by muykem: 9:14am On Jun 19
Justiceganduje:
APC brought only sorrow and hardship.
And IPOB is helping them to carry it out to deciminate igbo population ba.
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by ottersberger(m): 9:16am On Jun 19
Wow!

Ndi Yoruba and some of you whose homesteads have been sacked by Fulani and their Sahel brethren need to rest. SE is just fine. Ndigbo have always taken care of their business and this too shall pass. If you are so concerned about the people of SE, then take to the streets and tell your fake Chicago State graduate and drug sniffer to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

You can go one better and demand the immediate exit of these same Ndigbo you all love to hate from your progressive and peaceful Nigeria. It is that simple. If you can't do that, just shut up and keep praying that you have some time left before Fulani terrorists finally confiscate your homesteads. Cowards!

1 Like

Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by DMerciful01(m): 9:17am On Jun 19
ElevationD:

And one day one sorrow, dedicated to you.
Just like the one yo're passin through right now.SMILES.
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by muykem: 9:19am On Jun 19
This is what they want to bring to SS with their by force marriage.
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by kasim155: 9:26am On Jun 19
tungamaje:
Igbo haven't commented but emergency lovers of the great Igbo nation are already drinking panadol over Igbo people matter. Chai! Igbos una really important

Same thing some of you are doing when it happens in other regions or state. Every region/States/Tribes are important in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by confusedlady(f): 9:38am On Jun 19
Newlymarried:

https://www.thecable.ng/three-killed-as-gunmen-enforcing-sit-at-home-attack-anambra-communities/amp/

Next week Monday IPOB terrorists will kill more of their own people....what a vicious circle....
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by dotedote: 9:57am On Jun 19
Augustine you go soon understand say na ya problem. Nor be APC own. Small time, na only 8 people go remain for ya village.[i] uote author=rinzaugustine post=130540889]So Nigeria is so much a failed state that the police can no longer investigate, arrest and prosecute high profile crimes anymore but tag it to a group? So if a person wants to rob a bank in east now they will put on Biafra color and police will run away and say they are UGM or in west dressed like Fulani they will run and say it’s herdsmen or in the north put on long beards like boko haram etc….this is sad that Nigeria is now a failed state under a man the enemies of Nigeria said he built Lagos[/quote]
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by taobudao(m): 10:03am On Jun 19
Their people will come online boasting and posting pictures of "full compliance", meanwhile their terrorists are busy killing people and chasing them off the streets and their businesses to ensure that their online posters have empty streets pictures to post and brag about embarassed
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by SenatePresdo(m): 10:14am On Jun 19
gozmok1:

If they are actually out to kill igbos, you will be hearing something like "UGM kills 80 villagers".

That 1 or 3 people died due to stray bullet doesn't mean they are killing igbos, even though its condemnable.

And again, Biafra is not a movement, its an ideology.

The North that Police and Army didn't retire to their barracks, howfr na?

More than thousands gets shot dead monthly In the North.

So you can't tell us the police that are looking for yahoo boys, or the army that is looking for who to intimidate over fulani herdsmen are the ones protecting us
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Farid24224(m): 10:24am On Jun 19
Let them kill each other!! 🙂
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Orobadmeat: 10:27am On Jun 19
Who are we?
We are Igbos!!!,
What do we want?
We want Biafra!!!!
How do we get it?
We will kill our children, so the enemies Will suffer.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by LOVEALAIGBO: 10:28am On Jun 19
ottersberger:
Wow!

Ndi Yoruba and some of you whose homesteads have been sacked by Fulani and their Sahel brethren need to rest. SE is just fine. Ndigbo have always taken care of their business and this too shall pass. If you are so concerned about the people of SE, then take to the streets and tell your fake Chicago State graduate and drug sniffer to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

You can go one better and demand the immediate exit of these same Ndigbo you all love to hate from your progressive and peaceful Nigeria. It is that simple. If you can't do that, just shut up and keep praying that you have some time left before Fulani terrorists finally confiscate your homesteads. Cowards!

Ignore the slimeballs! Their posts, wailing more than the bereaved they despise, were expected! Notice it's the usual suspects....besides the impostors pretending to be Igbo, the rest are 99% from one ethnic group and support the evil party APC and their god Tinubu! They all sit and wait for any negative news from anywhere in the south-east, then they go to town gloating, cheering, feeling funky and 'superior', and saying the usual shit like 'Igbo are killing Igbo because they want Biafra'.....'i warned my people not to support Mazi Kanu, IPOB and secession'.....'they want to be president but see them killing themselves'......and there's a new one now of 'see the people that want to join Anioma to their region....they want to bring their nonsense to the south-south'....and many more such idiotic comments! They fail to see the irony in all this: these bigoted and vile bastards have stolen the presidency that has the sole control of the centralised and unified Nigerian security structure and is constitutionally saddled with the task of protecting the lives and properties of ALL Nigerians, yet their geriatric god has failed woefully in discharging said responsibilties! If they weren't so daft and taken over by so much hatred, they'd have realised they're actually laughing at themselves!

I've posted on all these senseless and cowardly attacks by faceless criminal agents of the Nigerian state countless number of times! The south-east that was the most peaceful region in Nigeria even with the prior existence of IPOB, and MASSOB before them, all of a suddend decided to turn guns on themselves and start killing themselves because they want Biafra!? Does this make sense to any discerning individual!? Notice these senseless attacks started AFTER the immediate past despot Buhari wickedly and hurriedly labelled IPOB as a 'terrorist' organisation in his second term! Anytime they want to demarket the south-east for any reason....secession, politics, economics, and now over the issue of Anioma, they send their evil assasins into the region or activate sleeping cells domicilled in the region to go and carry out one or two high-profile murders, then their agents on social-media rush to make idiotic comments, like the ones we're seeing on this thread, even as the thread is hurriedly rushed to the frontpage!

I will continue to warn trusting and naive Igbo that we will NEVER be fully safe and secured and have the freedom to develop at our own pace using our own resources if we continue sharing the same country with these people! They are just too envious, hateful and devious and they have been exhibiting these traits towards us right from the 60s till date and will NEVER stop!

1 Like

Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:30am On Jun 19
Zico5:
I laugh at Ignorance of these people. You are eliminating your people calling it freedom fighting. How man una go kill till you get your biafra. They think they are the wisest whereas they they the most foolish set of people around. They should continue o. The whole world is watching.

Sum are saying itz not esn/ipob gunmen behind it

well, i wonder if dis is the human dignity and order alexbells was telling me abt

I wasnt there 2 identify the killers but obidients av 2 stop dis madness of celebrating bloodshed
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by Emekaonline: 10:31am On Jun 19
Justiceganduje:
APC brought only sorrow and hardship.

So you mean APC brought sit at home in your region? Why not in another region? But what do you expect from people that Nwazuruike tagged as the most foolish on earth when they can even be fooled that Buhari is dead and cloned. Hahahaha
Re: Three Killed As Gunmen ‘enforcing Sit-at-home’ Attack Anambra Communities by HellVictorinho6(m): 10:37am On Jun 19
LOVEALAIGBO:

Ignore the slimeballs! Their posts, wailing more than the bereaved they despise, were expected! Notice it's the usual suspects....besides the impostors pretending to be Igbo, the rests are 99% from one ethnic group and support the evil party APC and their god Tinubu! They all sit and wait for any negative news from anywhere in the south-east, then they go to town gloating, cheering, feeling funky and 'superior', and saying the usual shit like 'Igbo are killing Igbo because they want Biafra'.....'i warned my people not to support Mazi Kanu, IPOB and secession'.....'they want to be president but see them killing themselves'......and there's a new one now of 'see the people that want to join Anioma to their region....they want to bring their nonsense to the south-south'....and many more such idiotic comments! They fail to see the irony in all this: these bigoted and vile bastards have stolen the presidency that has the sole control of the centralised and unified Nigerian security structure and is constitutionally saddled with the task of protecting the lives and properties of ALL Nigerians, yet their geriatric god has failed woefully in discharging said responsibilties! If they weren't so daft and taken over by so much hatred, they'd have realised they're actually laughing at themselves!

I've posted on all these senseless and cowardly attacks by faceless criminal agents of the Nigerian state countless number of times! The south-east that was the most peaceful region in Nigeria even with the prior existence of IPOB, and MASSOB before them, all of a suddend decided to turn guns on themselves and start killing themselves because they want Biafra!? Does this make sense to any discerning individual!? Notice these senseless attacks started AFTER the immediate past despot Buhari wickedly and hurriedly labelled IPOB as a 'terrorist' organisation in his second term! Anytime they want to demarket the south-east for any reason....secession, politics, economics, and now over the issue of Anioma, they send their evil assasins into the region or activate sleeping cells domicilled in the region to go and carry out one or two high-profile murders, then their agents on social-media rush to make idiotic comments, like the ones we're seeing on this thread, even as the thread is hurriedly rushed to the frontpage!

I will continue to warn trusting and naive Igbo that we will NEVER be fully safe and secured and have the freedom to develop at our own pace using our own resources if we continue sharing the same country with these people! They are just too envious, hateful and devious and they have been exhibiting these traits towards us right from the 60s till date and will NEVER stop!

But we av igbos working with/for apc and tinubu undecided

y cant they reject the proceeds of political ritualism/economic terrorism undecided

y are they also sending same assassins u accuse of these killings 2 keep killing undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeyemi Comfort Itunu: Missing Lady In Ilesha, Osun State / The Story Of Gloria Okon, Nigeria’s Controversial Female Drug Smuggler / Suspected Fulani Herdsmen Kills A Man In His Farm In Enugu (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.