Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,119 members, 7,925,515 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 05:06 PM

Where Can I Get Car Lights Rebuild/reconstruction - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Where Can I Get Car Lights Rebuild/reconstruction (200 Views)

Small Nyash... The Rebuild/restoration / Audi A4 2.0L 05 model Total Restore Engine Rebuild Episode / To Rebuild Or To Replace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Car Lights Rebuild/reconstruction by phal: 11:48am On Jun 18
Hello beautiful people,

I drive Nissan Sunny 2008 (AKA nissan Almera classic) & I am planning to do some body work on my car & also paint it & get it back to almost pristine condition.
I already bought the front and back bumpers to be fixed by the panel technician.
I wanted to buy a new set of headlights, back light & fog lamp but the prices on the headlight and back light is too exorbitant (I can't even find the fog lamp in the market) and meanwhile they are not brand new but used & refurbished lights for that matter.
Instead of spending unnecessarily on used items I felt I should be able to refurbish/reconstruct my car lights but I don't know where to get it done.

Pls my beautiful people I need help on where to get my car lights reconstructed and make it look like new 🙏🏻

I am based in Ota, Ogun state.

Attached images below

Thanking you in anticipation 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Gazzuzz
Kingreign
Autoconsult
Michael547
Black bishop
Perfectbuy

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Guide To Financing Your Dream Car In Nigeria In 2024 / Benefits Of Using Professional Auto Shipping Companies In The USA / The Global Adoption Of Ride-Hailing/Sharing Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.