Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,984 members, 7,876,720 topics. Date: Monday, 01 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Don't Be Audio Rich And Physically Broke... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Be Audio Rich And Physically Broke... (67 Views)

What N1billion Look Likes Physically(pics) / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It / Amen Rochas Takes Charity To Physically Challenged Communities In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Be Audio Rich And Physically Broke... by Sonyworld(m): 12:04pm On Jun 18
Why cry over bills when your pi can pay for your foodstuffs, groceries and bills... I still buy pi. I am legit with zero scam record. All it takes is one transaction to gain your trust.
Check the pictures for my recent transaction.
Re: Don't Be Audio Rich And Physically Broke... by Sonyworld(m): 12:06pm On Jun 18
See the evidence

Re: Don't Be Audio Rich And Physically Broke... by Sonyworld(m): 12:08pm On Jun 18
If you want to sell your pi at the market rate, dm on WhatsApp 08120347523.
Disclaimer: make sure you have done your KYC and migrated to mainnet. Also, only serious people should dm, not people trying to compare prices with others who might be scammers

(1) (Reply)

Who Are The Manufacturers Of Extruders In China? / Truman Legal Lp / Building Materials- Iron Rods/cement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.