Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” (35865 Views)

Checkout This Online Business I Am Doing: I Only Used ₦1,500 See My Live Profits / Africa's Richest Woman 'ripped Off Angola' By BBC Panorama / My Bank Used Me To Play Ping Pong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by alobright17(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18
Davido himself is a trend .
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by Dyfynezz12(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18
So portable want begin drag Davido
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by Brrrrrrrrrrr: 1:10pm On Jun 18
Na everybody u meet rip u?
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by TheSuperX(m): 1:10pm On Jun 18
🤡
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by bluebay(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18
Thank you. We never asked your father's to start the Biafra war for the first place lol.. You should be thanking the Hausa's For making your generation discover new kinds of vegetable soups after hiding in the Bush for months starving and started eating leaves like goats lol...Body tell una
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by DangoteIvy: 1:14pm On Jun 18
southsouthking:
Sense is far from this guy, Davido using Portable to trend, hahaha problem.

I watch a podcast of him where he graciously thank Davido for gifting him 5000 dollars, and how shared the proceeds amongst his crew including pocolee.
Ungrateful soul.
grin cool
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by Sccarrr: 1:14pm On Jun 18
Sucre6:

Whose this clowwwn ?🤡, 😂😂😂
Bleep off online beggar
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by DangoteIvy: 1:15pm On Jun 18
adecz:

Portable nor well❗️❗️❗️

Substances🌿💉💊💉🌿 are beginning
to affect his reasoning..

If care isn't taken, this guy may end
of like Majek Fashek, a talent killed
by substance
s❗️❗️❗️🤔🤔🤔
shocked
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by DangoteIvy: 1:16pm On Jun 18
Sirchiboy:
Then go to court
grin GBAMSOLUTELY
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by AmericanIdiot(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18
Felabrity:
Make dem put this guy for prison back, his noise don too much

Aswr make dem lock am throway key sef
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by crossbreedwears(m): 1:19pm On Jun 18
Tribe is culture/tradition. Just because a person represents a particular tribe doesn't all are the same. Please hage sense when commenting.

1 Like

Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by finallybusy: 1:22pm On Jun 18
This boy, small small, don open eye. He knows the benefits of featuring on a song. Sha, it was how he blew so I don’t blame him for wanting more. The shoes Davido gift am, nko? Them no reach? All he should do is gather enough foreign currency to pump into his restaurant. When he finally fades — which he surely will — he can open other ventures to live off.
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by Sucre6: 1:22pm On Jun 18
Sccarrr:
Bleep off online beggar

So a Low life nincoompoop like you would come out and talk when sensible people talks?😂😂, nothing someone will not see on nairaland sha 🤦

I won't indulge your uneducateddd, uninformed and brainnnn deaddd individual like you, nope, not today, the shege tinubu is showing you and your kinsmen would do just fine for now, adios mofffooo✌️😎
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by Ezmans: 1:23pm On Jun 18
Wawelexy:
This guy is a clown... But I like his audacity...

If Mohbad was like this, he wouldn't have died
when a mad man say truth only the wise I'll understand

1 Like

Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:23pm On Jun 18
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by PropertyBanker(f): 1:24pm On Jun 18
Sucre6:
Don't take this guy very serious, everything nah cruise for him eye 🤣😂😂
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18
ApcBacteriafonj:
Just imagine this tout shocked shocked make Davido avoid this idiott forever, ungrateful Yoluba snitching F00ll

Why bring in Yoruba into this, you local tribal irrendist? Is Davido Igbo?
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by BeardedMeat(m): 1:25pm On Jun 18
RhinoChest:

Portable’s mum and dad are Igbo but he was born in Lagos. That’s why he sometimes put Igbo languages in his song.

If you listen to his voice well, u would hear some Igbo accent coming out.

We are one.
You dey ment aswearugad. 😃
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by kedeojo(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18
ApcBacteriafonj:
Just imagine this tout shocked shocked make Davido avoid this idiott forever, ungrateful Yoluba snitching F00ll
What now concern Yoruba in it. Is it not Nico gravity stylishly apologizing to Timaya now that he sang he want to finish his career back then. He was even asking for money. Is he Yoruba too.
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by vikstandon(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18
What happens when you wrestle with a pig
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by mutumina007: 1:27pm On Jun 18
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by WhiteWood: 1:29pm On Jun 18
ApcBacteriafonj:

Davido is in a big shi*t marrying that girl from that region, His Ancestors will never forgive him
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by papyjaypaul: 1:30pm On Jun 18
Both like being in the news so I am sure Davido will be happy Portable is doing the PR for him free.
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by kedeojo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Chinua Achebe is infact the definition of BLUNT. His thoughts and expressions in writing are indeed BLUNT.

When you read the words of truth below in his book, 'THERE WAS A COUNTRY', emphasis on the red highlight.

He wrote, Even igbos are same with Yoruba in snitching. Whose tribe were the people who gave information to Evans the kidnapper about their bosses.
;

I will be the first to concede that the Igbo as a group is not without its flaws. Its success can and did carry deadly penalties: the dangers of hubris, overweening pride, and thoughtlessness, which invite envy and hatred or, even worse, than can obsess the mind with material success and dispose it to all kinds of crude showiness. There is no doubt at all that there is a strand in contemporary Igbo behavior that can offend by its noisy exhibitionism and disregard for humility and quietness.[color=#990000][/color]”

That is how BLUNT Achebe was. Who could have said it better than an Igbo man by the name CHINUA ACHEBE.
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by folake4u(f): 1:35pm On Jun 18
RhinoChest:

Portable’s mum and dad are Igbo but he was born in Lagos. That’s why he sometimes put Igbo languages in his song.

If you listen to his voice well, u would hear some Igbo accent coming out.

We are one.

Lol, are you playing or what?

This is his full name: Habeeb Okikiola Badmus.
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by Villagesquare: 1:38pm On Jun 18
southsouthking:
Sense is far from this guy, Davido using Portable to trend, hahaha problem.

I watch a podcast of him where he graciously thank Davido for gifting him 5000 dollars, and how shared the proceeds amongst his crew including pocolee.
Ungrateful soul.
Him and David might plan for this drama for more publicity and engagement. Expect a collabo very soon. It is a game of trends and David is on top of it.
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by victorVIC1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 18
Last last, Portable don prove Zlanta right.
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by frankblinkz(m): 1:47pm On Jun 18
Sleekfingers:
😂😂😂😂

Portable really get some Nigerians mumu for hand.

Like him or hate him..... Portable knows how to stay in the news. Very controversial dude. Who seems to understand showbiz more than the so called educated people
you are smart,even davido is aware of this.
We all know portable stay relevant with controversies.
His songs are just noise or rather not my genre of music.
But I love the dude for understanding the business.
He smartly do this without you sueing him for defamation of character.
Either for good or bad,he's in the news
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by Nelsondiego69: 1:47pm On Jun 18
Thevoiceupdate2:
Just in: "Davido ripped me, he only used me to trend, You didn't Give me any Money or Verse, And you then Posted me that is a Superstar, I used First Class to travel to the America" - Portable Cries out

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCWRfwL9gO8

https://thenationonlineng.net/davido-ought-to-have-given-me-10000-but-he-used-me-to-trend-portable/
it's okay porty boy, face your life
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by killuminati(m): 1:48pm On Jun 18
Dangbana zazuuuu
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by Emma1Oj(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18
dawnomike:
This dude just knows how to make noise.
I wish we can be making noise like him and be cashing out just the way he's cashing out.
Re: Portable: “Davido Ripped Me, He Only Used Me To Trend” by DonroxyII: 1:57pm On Jun 18
Wawelexy:
This guy is a clown... But I like his audacity...

If Mohbad was like this, he wouldn't have died
Mohbad can't be like Portable...

If Portable was in Mohbad Shoe, He would have begged & run to Other Street Lords to Interfere with Samlarry/NairaMarley ...

Laslas, Portable "Belong" & he no dey hide am ... But Mohbad no Belong Na why He dey Collect For Street Anyhow ..

Also, Portable dey settle street wellwell so The Lords Knows Him & He Know them... Men Would Always Mount For Him

Portable get sense na ... He was just using industry to catch cruise while making Monies ..

People know say he Is A Madman & Industry is all about Madness so ...

Portable is always a Business with His Noises ... The More The Noise, The More The Trend, The More The Monies ... Laslas Na d Monies Matter !

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BVN Deadline: 26m Bank Accounts To Be Frozen / Today's Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollars, Pound And Euro / Can 150k Start A Gas Refill Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.