Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,847 members, 7,872,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:24 PM

Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up (38401 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Parydelegate: 1:50pm On Jun 18
When will Guiness World Record award BAT for the Hunger-athon he brought upon Nigerians?
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by phemmie06(m): 1:50pm On Jun 18
Headache loading for some elements
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Nelsondiego69: 1:51pm On Jun 18
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi
why have I never benefited from charities and organisations
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18
seunmsg:
I thought we all agreed no Nigerian should attempt to break any cooking record after Hilda Baci?
Hilda Baci no longer holds the record since last year,another person broke it
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by kedeojo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

See how some disgruntled individuals, who don't know what a standard kitchen looks like nor know where their Next meal would come from, who only cook with firewood, will start attacking and throwing unguided jabs at the person of his Excellency Mr Peter Obi.

They will come online with empty stomach to attack, only to go offline to shout, "ebi ọnye mpia wa azụ"
Did he show Hadi Bacci this kind of support. What a clown

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Sharpsharp00123: 1:51pm On Jun 18
Objectivist04:

Is Hilda still the record holder ? A record I think she didn't held up to two months before someone broke it last year .

This lady is taking over from someone else not from Hilda.
is it a crime for a Nigerian to take over from Hilda?

1 Like

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by beardedboy(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Patojargz: 1:52pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:
I said it

PityObi does not have a To-do-list, Man just wakes up every morning and begin to tour the world

Wouldnt be surprised to see him visit my village high chief before the end of the month

No levels 4 ur village high chief
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Niok: 1:52pm On Jun 18
Yoruba wretched urchins food dn land for una
Ewus
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Zxcvbnmghtr: 1:52pm On Jun 18
This man and him BLACK clothes.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by thesicilian: 1:53pm On Jun 18
This guy is truly jobless

6 Likes

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by DeeGov123(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18
Someone broke the Guinness book of record in Nigeria by reading books for 5days in the library in Lagos, no Nigerian since then broke that record but the moment Hilda broke the cooking record, every Nigerian girl want to brake the record. It's well with our youth ooo......moral decadence

2 Likes

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Sharpsharp00123: 1:53pm On Jun 18
DMerciful:
They said Doyin Okupe, Obj were used against Obi by Tinubu, that Tinubu is the greatest politician ever but they saw Obi winning then shutdown IREV grin

Tinubu was well beaten in Lagos and destroyed in Abuja. If e sure for them, they should have left IREV. 2027, dem nor born una well to temper with BVAS and IREV.
chin nedu get over d loss now

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Bobloco: 1:53pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:
I said it

PityObi does not have a To-do-list, Man just wakes up every morning and begin to tour the world

Wouldnt be surprised to see him visit my village high chief before the end of the month

Won't you love to see the biggest political figure in Nigeria in your village? At least it will afford you the rare privilege to take pictures and have fun with such a great individual.
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Mrexcell(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18
Obi is an all rounder he doesn't leave anyone behind.
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by emma2002(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:
I said it

1 Share

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by kedeojo(m): 1:53pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:
so since it’s an igbo doing d cooking now no problem n she’s not disturbing hilda baci but if it were to b any other tribe then noise go start

Fear who no fear igbos
Most of them are just like that. Victim mentality people. They are the most tribalistic in Nigeria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by DMerciful(m): 1:54pm On Jun 18
Is Hilda the current world record owner?

Stop being mischievous
seunmsg:
I thought we all agreed no Nigerian should attempt to break any cooking record after Hilda Baci?
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Alexiiydon: 1:54pm On Jun 18
Why she wowo like this ...igbo and ugliness na 5&6

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Sharpsharp00123: 1:54pm On Jun 18
Parydelegate:
When will Guiness World Record award BAT for the Hunger-athon he brought upon Nigerians?
when your father dies of hunger

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by DMerciful(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18
Hilda is no longer the holder! A non Nigerian is the holder
Sharpsharp00123:
seunmsg

Can u see d pure hypocrisy of d igbos now, they forgot records were meant to b broken when it was done by other tribes but since her sister tried it then records can b broken

See pure hypocrisy

When it’s others u shout on top of your voice, when it’s yours u give excuses
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by emma2002(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:
so since it’s an igbo doing d cooking now no problem n she’s not disturbing hilda baci but if it were to b any other tribe then noise go start

Fear who no fear igbos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by kedeojo(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18
Opanka44:
The is an authentication mark of a True Leader, he associates with the common Man.

Someone pls help me with any amount to buy some food and cook pls. The hunger is insane.
8131-505-075
Opay.

God bless
Go and meet the true leader let him buy you the food.

5 Likes

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by phemmie06(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18
kedeojo:
Did he show Hadi Bacci this kind of support. What a clown

Google is your friend or wait till the next presidential chat to ask.

At least no state money is involved in his visit
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by bentenny(m): 1:56pm On Jun 18
DevilsEqual:
I said it

Same can be said about U but the only difference is that while he has enough mula to move anyhow he wants,you are pathetically constrained to just nairaland throwing jabs on an empty stomach while hoping ur paymasters can try to increase ur monthly stipends that have been ravaged by inflation!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by StreetTyga: 1:56pm On Jun 18
If una break this records finish who go amend am...
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by DMerciful(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18
We did not lose, Tinubu was rigged in. Thats why he will never perform till 2027
Sharpsharp00123:
chin nedu get over d loss now
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by crackhouse(m): 1:57pm On Jun 18
Waiting for the tribal bigots to start creeping out from their holes.
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Parydelegate: 1:57pm On Jun 18
Sharpsharp00123:
when your father dies of hunger

Lol.....this one no get sense grin
Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Sharpsharp00123: 1:57pm On Jun 18
DMerciful:
We did not lose, Tinubu was rigged in. Thats why he will never perform till 2027
a fascist will never believe he lost

Same way u didn’t lose d war abi😑

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Sharpsharp00123: 1:58pm On Jun 18
Parydelegate:

Lol.....this one no get sense grin
at least I get an pass your papa

I try now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Visits Chef Grace Nwaokobia (Guinness World Record) To Cheer Her Up by Anguldi(m): 1:58pm On Jun 18
seunmsg:
You and who? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

British Passport Linked To Saraki Forged – UK Authority / Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) / Nigerian Secessionists Greet Trump As Help Against Muslim North- Reuters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.