Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:42 PM

Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu (26247 Views)

Tell Your Husband To Address Hunger, Insecurity - Emir Of Kano To Remi Tinubu / Daddy Freeze: Sowore Reacts To Pastor Ibiyeomie's Outburst / Hotel Demolition: Sowore Reacts "Wike Is Mad, He’ll Pay For His Sins One Day!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by OriOko88(m): 2:10pm On Jun 18
undecided

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by wasco70: 2:10pm On Jun 18
Yes na , where is our light money $16B.
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by hegelian: 2:11pm On Jun 18
helinues:
Someone was used like a tissue paper and tossed away

grin cheesy

so you agreed he was actually used in 2015 by APCgood truth
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by Sharpsharp00123: 2:12pm On Jun 18
HonestAgent:
As-salamu Alaykum, Mu’minina wal Mu’minat
Good afternoon, my daddies, mothers, brothers, and sisters in Islam.

Please, I need your help Sir/Ma.

My name is Tunde. I am 32 yrs old and an O-Level holder. I had a car accident last year, lost my job, and became jobless for months.

I'm begging everyone in the name of Almighty Allah. Please help me; I am seriously hungry. The last time I ate was Sunday evening, and it was the food given to me by a Muslim brother that I ate. I have not eaten any other food since Sunday evening other than the water that I have been drinking to gain some strength. I can no longer endure the hunger; my body is starting to shake. Please, my people, I am really sorry for begging, but it is just that I am starving to death. Please, someone should help me with something to eat, no matter the amount. I don't mind. I will always appreciate you. I am starving. I know things are very hard these days. Anything you have to spare, I would really appreciate.

I live at No 29, Kajola Street, Bode.Olude, Ita.Elega, Abeokuta, Ogun State.

If you live near me, please invite me for lunch; I am beginning to feel pain in my stomach. May you never lack the good things in life. I'm begging you in the name of Almighty Allah, Please have mercy on me and help me.

My phone number is 0 8 1 7 1 8 5 1 8 8 8

Please help me with any amount, #1000 will do a lot for me at this time.

Please, my bank details are:

Access Bank PLC
0 0 2 4 8 6 9 3 2 3
My name is Tunde

May Allah Subhanna Wataala continue to bless you and your family. Ameen

If by Asr, I don't get help, I will sell my phone but it will affect me a lot.
oga u don’t carry another moniker

U have been selling this your phone since time immemorial

U no dey tire?

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by OriOko88(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18
wasco70:
Yes na , where is our light money $16B.
You must be one hell of a dumbo to think obasanjo actually spent such humongous money on power project. He has debunked the news several times. Cmon

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by ednut1(m): 2:12pm On Jun 18
Sowore the only man to register 36k party agents but score 15k votes. A failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by Tflex01: 2:13pm On Jun 18
DMerciful:
Obi got enough genuine votes to win the election. INEC saw the votes coming in and were scared. They shutdown IREV and changed a lot of results to win. This narrative they're trying to portray is dead on arrival.

They couldn't change small Abuja, that's why Abuja results did not come after 4 days yet the compromised judiciary said 25% doesn't matter. So why were they trying to manipulate Abuja results to get 25% ?

2027, Obi will win again but no more going to court. They've got it coming!

Obi won't contest as president in 2027, VP at best.

cool
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by Melagros(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18
phemray:

Because obj fears Tinubu so much. He knows what he did to him when he was a governor. I remembered that famous video where obj came to Lagos but ran back to the plane as he sighted Tinubu waiting to receive him instead of Gbenga Daniel. Lolzzz
Let him write letter to Tinubu, he will get the reply from the city boy.
I disagree with your take, OBJ is a renowned world leader, unlike tinubu who is a mere regional leader
Tinubu can never achieve the heights of OBJ in politics or leadership

Remember, the northern political elites that OBJ had silenced for the good of Nigeria are the ones tinubu is ass licking today

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18
Is it Tinubu that will contest?
Tflex01:

Obi won't contest as president in 2027, VP at best.

cool
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by zilon12(m): 2:16pm On Jun 18
I think Sowore is stylishly accepting defeat after several years of futile effort to usurp his elders in the political scene

Pesin wey pass you, pass you grin

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by Cooletempa: 2:16pm On Jun 18
DMerciful:
Obi got enough genuine votes to win the election. INEC saw the votes coming in and were scared. They shutdown IREV and changed a lot of results to win. This narrative they're trying to portray is dead on arrival.

They couldn't change small Abuja, that's why Abuja results did not come after 4 days yet the compromised judiciary said 25% doesn't matter. So why were they trying to manipulate Abuja results to get 25% ?

You need a psychiatrist

4 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18
You have eyes but cannot see!
Cooletempa:

You need a psychiatrist
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by ajimo54(m): 2:18pm On Jun 18
chokekachy:

Sowore

Sowore wan cash out on twitter!
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Jun 18
mbahdi:
Sowore u are very stupid and useless.. obasanjo is not ur regular politician.hes a politician without bitterness... visiting someone doesn't mean he buys he's idea or agrees with him...you are very stupid tilibu ass licking fool...may it nvr be well with anyone still supporting apc and tilibu

What is he visiting her for?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by kuntash: 2:21pm On Jun 18
Justiceganduje:
Sowore can not even win SUG president election if he contests today. A real gbajue.

too bitter for even a family unit let alone SUG president

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by eazzzy1(m): 2:22pm On Jun 18
A lot of Yorubas supported Obi because they thought he was the best man for the job. Despite insults from their own kinsmen they stood with Obi. Election came and went and the Igbos started insulting every Yoruba person despite their mass support.

A lot of Yorubas are now beginning to ask questions, was this just about selecting the best for the job or was there more to it? From Bode George, to Doyin Okupe , to OBJ. Very soon Ayo Adebanjo will be seen with Tinubu, then Falz and Macaroni with Seyi.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by phemmie06(m): 2:23pm On Jun 18
kiss
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by 43Ronin: 2:23pm On Jun 18
DMerciful:

O God! When will you obidients have sense Lord when. Peter Obi will be massively rigged again and you will still go to the judiciary instead of a revolution because peter obi is part of the political class. Peter obi will not call for a revolution. Peter obi cannot sleep in prison now. Peter obi a career politician since the time of Abacha should die for you and leave his stashed wealth for who? Please support someone that's going to come out with you to protest and ready to die. Channel your energy to the right place. Peter obi na jew he will never sleep in sanko for you
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by Ohyoudidnt: 2:24pm On Jun 18
DMerciful:

I wonder how and why your first paragraph was too different to convincingly present in court. They missed your advise and expertise.

3 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by JuanDeDios: 2:25pm On Jun 18
helinues:
Someone was used like a tissue paper and tossed away

grin cheesy
Who has ever used Sowore? Are some of you ok at all?
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18
If you read well, you'd have seen where i said the compromised judiciary
Ohyoudidnt:

I wonder how and why your first paragraph was too different to convincingly present in court. They missed your advise and expertise.
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by phemray(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18
Melagros:

I disagree with your take, OBJ is a renowned world leader, unlike tinubu who is a mere regional leader
Tinubu can never achieve the heights of OBJ in politics or leadership

Remember, the northern political elites that OBJ had silenced for the good of Nigeria are the ones tinubu is ass licking today

You don't understand.
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by Tosin67: 2:27pm On Jun 18
DMerciful:

Just keep that ur dirty mouth shut and wait till 2027

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:27pm On Jun 18
Okay
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by Menclothing1: 2:27pm On Jun 18
So Obasanjo should not visit anyone he wish to?
He. Is an elder state man

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by celestineteryim: 2:28pm On Jun 18
DMerciful:

They couldn't change small Abuja, that's why Abuja results did not come after 4 days yet the compromised judiciary said 25% doesn't matter. So why were they trying to manipulate Abuja results to get 25% ? but this election real pain this obituarist Wella,2027 will be all anus to judiciary oo

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by Babastrong(m): 2:29pm On Jun 18
[quote author=DMerciful post=130538032]Obi got enough genuine votes to win the election. INEC saw the votes coming in and were scared. They shutdown IREV and changed a lot of results to win. This narrative they're trying to portray is dead on arrival.

2027, Obi will win again but no more going to court. They've got it coming![ lol. Your people said more than this before election. We know the COWARDS ALREADY.]
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by meditator(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18
Justiceganduje:
Sowore can not even win SUG president election if he contests today. A real gbajue.
Just like Obi can never win a presidential election

1 Like

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by DMerciful(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18
You don't want us to talk about Tinubu's monumental failures?
Tosin67:

Just keep that ur dirty mouth shut and wait till 2027
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by ClearFlair: 2:31pm On Jun 18
This one is just confused
Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 2:32pm On Jun 18
Justiceganduje:
Job alert at Lekki toll gate. Salary is attractive.
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Reacts To Obasnjo's Visit To Remi Tinubu by Freebills12: 2:33pm On Jun 18
This shows you who is the good leader! Anyone that all gather to victimize know that he is the person... All of them have Obi as a common enemy simply because he is not like them. Sowore, Atiku camp/ her daughter, Reno, Adenuji, Tinibu/APC, Kwankwaso, Prof. Soyinka... Who is this man called Peter Obi?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

El-Rufai: We Turned Shehu Sani To Blogger, Relocated Hunkuyi To China / Army: "Crocodile Smile" Not Targeted At EndSARS Protesters / Calabar Port Berths 190-Metre Long General Cargo Vessel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.