Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,597 members, 7,968,743 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:13 PM

Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? (2616 Views)

When you come across any Lady With the Entitlement Mentality, tell her this. / This Geh Almost Remove My Johnson Cap / Lmao,from Arabian Princess To Ibadan Geh After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by lovediehatelive(m): 3:24pm On Jun 18
A man can have sex with any lady without having feelings for her, hew just wan cure konji.

But a woman usually sleeps with a guy she has feelings for, a guy she has been mentally preparing to sleep with.

It is very rare to see a woman willingly sleep with a guy without having feelings for him. When she has feelings For you and desires you, she gets wet easily.

That's why when you sleep with a woman that doesn't feel you, you'll discover that usually she won't get wet. That's not always the case sha.

Now, what about runs girls who sleeps with anyone willing to meet their price without feelings involved?

It takes a lot for these call girls to sleep with any man that pays everyday, every week, all night, weekend, and whatever.

They usually suppress these feelings and guilty that comes with it.

How can they do it?

Many ways, especially through

- alcohol
- marijuana and related substances they smoke.
- meth crystal
- drugs for highness

Have you come across a runse geh or lofpeddler that doesn't engage in at least one of the above?

I think it is safe to say not all girls that drinks or smoke are into lovepedding, but all lovepedding girls drink or smoke.

Whatcha say?

-

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by Balablue64: 3:41pm On Jun 18
in this hunger period na woman be your problem.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by DonBenny77(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18
lovediehatelive:
A man can have sex with any lady without having feelings for her, hew just wan cure konji.

But a woman usually sleeps with a guy she has feelings for, a guy she has been mentally preparing to sleep with.

It is very rare to see a woman willingly sleep with a guy without having feelings for him. When she has feelings For you and desires you, she gets wet easily.

That's why when you sleep with a woman that doesn't feel you, you'll discover that usually she won't get wet. That's not always the case sha.

Now, what about runs girls who sleeps with anyone willing to meet their price without feelings involved?

It takes a lot for these call girls to sleep with any man that pays everyday, every week, all night, weekend, and whatever.

How can they do it?

- alcohol
- meth crystal
- drugs for highness

Have you come across a runse geh or lofpeddler that doesn't engage in at least one of the above?

I think it is safe to say not all girls that drinks or smoke are into lovepedding, but all lovepedding girls drink or smoke.

Whatcha say?

-
You made sense, they take something to numb them

6 Likes

Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by lovediehatelive(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18
Balablue64:

Forget hunger, you don see whochop geh wey no dey take drugs, or alcohol, or cannabis?

1 Like

Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by lovediehatelive(m): 7:51pm On Jun 18
DonBenny77:

You made sense, they take something to numb them

That's it o.

Still waiting for someone to disagree and tell me if there's a loveseller that doesn't do drugs, alcohol or smokes.

She must be into one of these, if not all.

1 Like

Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01pm On Jun 18
brotha, oloshoes are a rare breed... these biatches get wet knowing that they will get money from fukcing you. some are nympho and never get satisfied thus want to fukc everybody.
BTW why should their customer care... this is nothing that saliva/lubricant cant solve

3 Likes

Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by lovediehatelive(m): 11:32pm On Jun 18
MrBrownJay1:
brotha, oloshoes are a rare breed... these biatches get wet knowing that they will get money from fukcing you. some are nympho and never get satisfied thus want to fukc everybody.
BTW why should their customer care... this is nothing that saliva/lubricant cant solve

. sure, they are different from regular girls.

But do you think there's any that doesn't do drugs or take stuff to get high?

Like any that would meet different guys with clear eyes
Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:40pm On Jun 18
lovediehatelive:
. sure, they are different from regular girls.
But do you think there's any that doesn't do drugs or take stuff to get high?
Like any that would meet different guys with clear eyes

do men need drugs and/or get high to fukc various women? same with women, the difference is that we get pleasure from sex, they get pleasure for monetizing their sex.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by lovediehatelive(m): 8:00am On Jun 21
MrBrownJay1:

do men need drugs and/or get high to fukc various women? same with women, the difference is that we get pleasure from sex, they get pleasure for monetizing their sex.

There's no lovehawker that doesn't do any of the below or simply get high. That's the point here.

- Alcohol

- Smoking (cannabis, cigar, any smokeable)

- Drugs ( any type to get high)
Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:10pm On Jun 21
lovediehatelive:
There's no lovehawker that doesn't do any of the below or simply get high. That's the point here.
- Alcohol
- Smoking (cannabis, cigar, any smokeable)
- Drugs ( any type to get high)

majority of people out there (whether olosho or not) do one of the above as a socializing act.
Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by Athena6(f): 6:40pm On Jun 21
Who even comes up with all this statistics sef

Men likes to say they can have sex without feelings to deceive their wives and girlfriends, so it will seems like the wife or gf is the the main person in their life then they will now lie and say any woman that cheat must have feeling for the guy.

See a guy creating thread to console themselves that runs girls have to do drugs or other devices to sleep with strangers.

My guy let me tell you the truth, women get Hot too and they sleep with any man to quench their taste, they don't have to have feeling for the man.
So if a lady sleep with you. Don't be delusional that she is in love with you.

I use to have a neighbor that is a runs girl and she doesn't do any drugs or anything, it's simply business transaction to her and FYI many woman can get stimulated by thinking of something else, that's why many women fake it in relationships when they don't even like the guy
Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by LenaJon(f): 7:03pm On Jun 21
Honestly, you're not far from the truth. They are usually involved in at least one of these. Because, how can someone sleep with such number of men in a day and not feel any pain, discomfort or somehow.

The day I met with three different men in a day, even though I didn't feel that much of discomfort, I knew my body and my whole sef wasn't the way it was before I met. There was a change, even though they were nice and gentle. This is one of the reasons why I try as much as possible to avoid meeting any man when I'm not at that time of the month. The period when the urge to meet with a man is highest. That period, my veejay is usually so wet and that period I'm easily aroused. Just little touch from the in a few minutes, and I'm dripping wet and slippery already. This time, when the man goes in, he never last. Never! Because I'm usually tight. I don't go around sleeping with every tom, dick and Harry. If I decide to get down with you, then it means I fancy you to some extent or my mind accepts you. It's usually very difficult for me to get down with someone I don't fancy, or someone my mind doesn't accept, even with your money sef, I don't care. This is because if I fancy you, my veejay gets wet easily. You won't have to do much to get me wet, infact even before you do anything, I'm already wet.

I can't be involved in a dry intercus, when I'm not Sahara desert. Not me. That's punishment to my body, my veejay and to myself too. That's why most of them take all sorts to numb the pain and take them out of reality for the time being.

Honestly,to me and in my opinion, it's not easy to have intercus. It's not easy opening that leg, at least to me. In the long run, it's not worth it l think. This is one of the reasons why I want to stop. And one of the worst regrets of my life is starting in the first place- that is breaking my virginity. I can do anything or give anything to have it back honestly. Although, I'm not the type that sleep around with every tom, dick and Harry, no I'm not.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by FairlyUSEDpussy: 7:11pm On Jun 21
lovediehatelive:

How can they do it?

- alcohol
- meth crystal
- drugs for highness

Whatcha say?

-

Lies...
There is dis gal in my compound....... honestly I have never met such a useless girl like her ever........

She neither drink,smoke or does any of the vices u mentioned.......but she fit feck all the guys in the world.........

She even played......blues film several times jux to seduce but yielded not........

Infact......I used to think she's really pissed.....
Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by lovediehatelive(m): 1:57pm On Jun 22
MrBrownJay1:

majority of people out there (whether olosho or not) do one of the above as a socializing act.

True.

But I'm still wondering, is there a love seller that doesn't?

Have you come across any?

Just want to know.
Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by lovediehatelive(m): 2:01pm On Jun 22
Athena6:
Who even comes up with all this statistics sef

Men likes to say they can have sex without feelings to deceive their wives and girlfriends, so it will seems like the wife or gf is the the main person in their life then they will now lie and say any woman that cheat must have feeling for the guy.

See a guy creating thread to console themselves that runs girls have to do drugs or other devices to sleep with strangers.

My guy let me tell you the truth, women get Hot too and they sleep with any man to quench their taste, they don't have to have feeling for the man.
So if a lady sleep with you. Don't be delusional that she is in love with you.

I use to have a neighbor that is a runs girl and she doesn't do any drugs or anything, it's simply business transaction to her and FYI many woman can get stimulated by thinking of something else, that's why many women fake it in relationships when they don't even like the guy

Apart from that your neighbor you talked about, how many other girls into body hawking do you know that doesn't smoke, drink or do drugs?

The numbers speak high, so even if one out of a thousand doesn't do it, it's still a pass mark.

So how many do you know that are active in hawking their body but don't engage in drugs, alcohol, smoking?
Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by lovediehatelive(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22
LenaJon:
Honestly, you're not far from the truth. They are usually involved in at least one of these. Because, how can someone sleep with such number of men in a day and not feel any pain, discomfort or somehow.

The day I met with three different men in a day, even though I didn't feel that much of discomfort, I knew my body and my whole sef wasn't the way it was before I met. There was a change, even though they were nice and gentle. This is one of the reasons why I try as much as possible to avoid meeting any man when I'm not at that time of the month. The period when the urge to meet with a man is highest. That period, my veejay is usually so wet and that period I'm easily aroused. Just little touch from the in a few minutes, and I'm dripping wet and slippery already. This time, when the man goes in, he never last. Never! Because I'm usually tight. I don't go around sleeping with every tom, dick and Harry. If I decide to get down with you, then it means I fancy you to some extent or my mind accepts you. It's usually very difficult for me to get down with someone I don't fancy, or someone my mind doesn't accept, even with your money sef, I don't care. This is because if I fancy you, my veejay gets wet easily. You won't have to do much to get me wet, infact even before you do anything, I'm already wet.

I can't be involved in a dry intercus, when I'm not Sahara desert. Not me. That's punishment to my body, my veejay and to myself too. That's why most of them take all sorts to numb the pain and take them out of reality for the time being.

Honestly,to me and in my opinion, it's not easy to have intercus. It's not easy opening that leg, at least to me. In the long run, it's not worth it l think. This is one of the reasons why I want to stop. And one of the worst regrets of my life is starting in the first place- that is breaking my virginity. I can do anything or give anything to have it back honestly. Although, I'm not the type that sleep around with every tom, dick and Harry, no I'm not.

What you wrote there is how it is for most ladies.

For someone to actively go around with every guy that splashes money, it takes a different state of mind, something highness can make possible.
Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by lovediehatelive(m): 2:10pm On Jun 22
FairlyUSEDpussy:

Lies...
There is dis gal in my compound....... honestly I have never met such a useless girl like her ever........

She neither drink,smoke or does any of the vices u mentioned.......but she fit feck all the guys in the world.........

She even played......blues film several times jux to seduce but yielded not........

Infact......I used to think she's really pissed.....

Such girls exist.

But when you check well, this one is just one out of a thousand, if not million.

And for you to say she's useless, it's highly likely she can be so useless to smoke drink or get high with some of those guys she knacks.

You never can tell, she might not be doing it publicly.

There are some people that smokes, or drink or do drugs, but you can swear they don't do so because you never saw them and they're highly discreet about it.

Most of the body hawkers don't hide to do theirs sha.

1 Like

Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 22
lovediehatelive:
True.
But I'm still wondering, is there a love seller that doesn't?
Have you come across any?
Just want to know.

remember, as much as many women use the above to give them the strength to open legs to a total stranger, some of them do it because they just enjoy sex with anybody and/or simply because they understand they will make MONEY, money is the attraction, money is the appeal.

1 Like

Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by lovediehatelive(m): 9:37pm On Jun 25
MrBrownJay1:

remember, as much as many women use the above to give them the strength to open legs to a total stranger, some of them do it because they just enjoy sex with anybody and/or simply because they understand they will make MONEY, money is the attraction, money is the appeal.

Yes, I get your point.

The thing here is that the vast majority that are into the oldest profession indulge in at least one of of the above.
Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by MetalJigsaw(m): 11:38am On Jun 26
Balablue64:
This is ROMANCE section oga
Re: Have You Come Across A Runse Geh That Doesn't Do At Least One Of These? by lovediehatelive(m): 11:28am On Oct 01
MetalJigsaw:
This is ROMANCE section oga
grin

(1) (Reply)

In Love With My Closest Friend Sister;any Danger? / How Is A Woman Too Old For A Man???? / My Cousin's Wife Doesnt Cook!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.