Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,121 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car (20947 Views)

Pastor Isaac Oyedepo Unveils Own Ministry, Receives Blessings From Father / Church Members Carry Their Pastor Into The Church With A Chair (Photos, Video) / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by uvie66: 10:20am On Jul 07
Ddeliverer007:
Negative comments from a Godless generation..

Y’all forgot that the shadow of Peter healed the sick. Y’all forget that handkerchief and aprons was taken from Paul and it healed all manner of sickness.

Y’all criticize what you don’t know.

Godless generation;doing the works of their father the devil…

I see nothing wrong here…

Nonsense talk, I see something something wrong, black people are ignorant and gullible.

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:21am On Jul 07
Mummyfour:
I am a believer by God's grace but what is bad is bad. Peter never went about with bullet proof vehicle or armed security personnel. Peter went about doing good with the security of the Almighty God and holy spirit.

So you didn’t know the disciples followed Jesus with sword and knives??
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by Zooposki(f): 10:23am On Jul 07
Christians and Muslims have the lowest IQ. I hardly associate with them, talk more of befriending/marrying them. Tufiakwa.

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:23am On Jul 07
uvie66:

Nonsense talk, I see something something wrong, black people are ignorant and gullible.

You are godless
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by Choiceone1: 10:28am On Jul 07
UyaiIncomparabl:
You're tapping from a blessing bought with your offerings and tithes. Zombies. grin
This man doesnt collect tithe he even give them money after deliverance because he has enough. Many people coming from different countries including white people because of his prophesies with instant solution.

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by MIGHTYMAN82(m): 10:28am On Jul 07
IamANigerianMan:
Since black people stop using their heads, it is not bad if another person use it for them.
chaai you nail it

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by 12345baba(m): 10:31am On Jul 07
See what nigerian army has been reduced itself to.
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by Solidex(m): 10:34am On Jul 07
Chai. Africans still have a long way to go.
The journey is not near at all.
These thieves called men of God ll continue make money off the ignorance of their foolish followers.

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by olaniyilukman(m): 10:37am On Jul 07
Ddeliverer007:
Negative comments from a Godless generation..

Y’all forgot that the shadow of Peter healed the sick. Y’all forget that handkerchief and aprons was taken from Paul and it healed all manner of sickness.

Y’all criticize what you don’t know.

Godless generation;doing the works of their father the devil…

I see nothing wrong here…
god son you are stupid

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by kingyang: 10:39am On Jul 07
ricson11:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFybPddvrJk?si=C5O6lZeruZYCnjcS
theu use una money take buy motor, una still they go tap from what again? Can't u people used your heads ?

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by TableLeg(m): 10:41am On Jul 07
Sad.

Pastors no fit make heaven wallahi
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by Peppysco: 10:41am On Jul 07
TimiRume:
No matter how Satan tries to smear the church of God with all sorts of people and silliness, the church still prevails. It may not look like the church is having the upper hand just as it didn't feel like Jesus was gaining victory when he hung on that cross.

Satan and all his agents are prepping themselves for the biggest shock when they see Jesus on the throne and his church on the right side of God on that day.

They would learn too late that God has not ordained the gra gra and 'rational' path but the most quiet, foolish and unlikely paths for glory.

So for your eye now, you see nothing wrong with a pastor protecting himself and his family with gun weilding security guys while selling stickers, handkerchiefs, wristbands etc to members for protection, abi?
You guys don't like to hear the truth at all. Not everyone who criticize the devilish ways of some pastors is evil. They are only bold to point out the lies and deceits of these criminals which many gullible followers are unable to call out even when it is glaringly obvious.

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by olarent: 10:46am On Jul 07
It's government that failed us in Africa, the day government is responsible in our daily life by providing social amenities that we need, like clothing, shelter, health care, transportation and the like that is when those pastor we seize to exist. The reason is because what the government need to make easy and accessible is difficult majority now tag it to spirituality.
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by freshboi88: 10:47am On Jul 07
While the rest of the world keeps moving forward, Nigerians keep retrogressing. Religious leaders and politicians weaponize poverty to ensure that they remain relevant in today's Nigeria.

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by Lyrics269: 10:55am On Jul 07
Judolisco:
Oga seun dis is unfair na.... On Fridays Muslim get to promote their religion with good content.... On Sundays ur mods push meaningless topics to frontpage
What are you ashamed of?
Let them expose brainwashed fools

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by Ddeliverer007(m): 10:55am On Jul 07
olaniyilukman:
god son you are stupid

You represent your father the devil.
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by TimiRume(f): 10:55am On Jul 07
Peppysco:

So for your eye now, you see nothing wrong with a pastor protecting himself and his family with gun weilding security guys while selling stickers, handkerchiefs, wristbands etc to members for protection, abi?
You guys don't like to hear the truth at all. Not everyone who criticize the devilish ways of some pastors is evil. They are only bold to point out the lies and deceits of these criminals which many gullible followers are unable to call out even when it is glaringly obvious.
I didn't say anything about the op, I will leave that for God to judge and let him continue to work love and patience in me towards all men.

Satan is always hasty and quick to accuse, judge and misrepresent Christ and his church. He is defeated already. His ways seem right but they are the ways of pride, arrogance and pseudo wisdom.
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by GreenxGreen: 11:04am On Jul 07
fadre5:
Pastor with a Bulletproof ford and securities armed to the teeth.. OK

I reserve my comment

And Church members with a Sticker of the pastor as Protection against all Evil 🤣🤣🤣

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by smyo(m): 11:06am On Jul 07
But na there money still bought the car, Africans are very funny people

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by caye(m): 11:07am On Jul 07
Celebration of 1 single vehicle?
With many adults laughing excitedly like kids?

Really, Nigeria is now sunk economically.
God, pls lift up the men and women that will liberate us, Amin.

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by PortHarcourtcit(m): 11:09am On Jul 07
Unperturbedpota why is Ebuka OBI behaving like this? Why can't he tell his members to pray and also work hard and stop waiting for miracle...

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by Judolisco(m): 11:14am On Jul 07
Lyrics269:

What are you ashamed of?
Let them expose brainwashed fools
I'm not ashamed... He should push topics that are meaningful on Sundays to frontpage.... This one's can come on other days oga seun
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by Judolisco(m): 11:14am On Jul 07
geoworldedu:
It's because Christianity is totally meaningless na.
Ok sir
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by aestake: 11:14am On Jul 07
TimiRume:
No matter how Satan tries to smear the church of God with all sorts of people and silliness, the church still prevails. It may not look like the church is having the upper hand just as it didn't feel like Jesus was gaining victory when he hung on that cross.

Satan and all his agents are prepping themselves for the biggest shock when they see Jesus on the throne and his church on the right side of God on that day.

They would learn too late that God has not ordained the gra gra and 'rational' path but the most quiet, foolish and unlikely paths for glory.
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by aestake: 11:16am On Jul 07
TimiRume:
I didn't say anything about the op, I will leave that for God to judge and let him continue to work love and patience in me towards all men.

Satan is always hasty and quick to accuse, judge and misrepresent Christ and his church. He is defeated already. His ways seem right but they are the ways of pride, arrogance and pseudo wisdom.
God no dey Nigeria.
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by MrPresident1: 11:17am On Jul 07
Ndi Pentecostal. The most nonsensical of them all.

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by BABANGBALI: 11:21am On Jul 07
Na dem. The flat headed ones , the developers of the world. Deceiving people with religion since 18AD

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by patrickmuf(m): 11:21am On Jul 07
Idiots...
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by Godsonkemz(m): 11:24am On Jul 07
I'm sure they tapped the blessing with their hands deep inside pocket.
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by Niok: 11:26am On Jul 07
This looks like that Zion guy based on the surroundings
Been there a couple of times
But I won't be brainwashed by religion

Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by Dynamicboss: 11:46am On Jul 07
SMH lipsrsealed
Re: Church Members Seen Rushing To Tap God's Blessings From Their Pastor's Car by PartnerusIsBack: 11:46am On Jul 07
Curious345:
where you at now ?
Some location on planet earth but not Nigeria.

$1k Seed: Kasali To Funke Adejumo "Judgement Is Coming On You Soon" / 5 Most Important Things You Need To Know About Speaking In Tongue / Northern Christians To Pastor Bakare: Timothy II 2:24