Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,824 members, 7,976,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 07:17 PM

“Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) (22193 Views)

Pretty Oyibo (white) Lady Weds Her Nigerian Man (pic/video) / What Do Women Think When They Do This / My Legs Spread Out So Fast When I See A Car Key- Lady Says (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by shaybebaby(f): 9:31am On Jun 19
luminouz:

Ehya..after we don use you dump you finish...
Go be with your oyinbo na....we don't want your black ass
Who are the we?

Much obliged, I don't animals coming after my black ass.
Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by shaybebaby(f): 9:32am On Jun 19
Silentgroper:
sniffs**

Cover nose****

Yeah, it reeks stronger nw.. The jealousy ..

Love and light be unto you .

Lest, you don't forget to drink some water..

I'll take the love and light, thank you kiss

The rest, you can shove where the 🌞 don't shine!
Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by luminouz(m): 9:33am On Jun 19
Silentgroper:
sniffs**

Cover nose****

Yeah, it reeks stronger nw.. The jealousy ..

Love and light be unto you .

Lest, you don't forget to drink some water..
You dey mind the after 1....oyinbo don make her feel special na!!!

We don't want her black ass before...so she can fûck off

1 Like

Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by luminouz(m): 9:35am On Jun 19
shaybebaby:

Who are the we?

Much obliged, I don't animals coming after my black ass.

You are embarrassing me with your English...are you sure you dey UK or naso your education worse. You are missing connections on your sentences and I'm getting embarrassed for you.

No matter how much you tried to hide it, I have read your story and diary and I know just how much you hurt inside.
.so zip it, fishlips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by Eriokanmi: 9:37am On Jun 19
luminouz:

Urghhhhh

You are no fun!!!
I work and live in Nigeria
Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by luminouz(m): 9:38am On Jun 19
Eriokanmi:
I work and live in Nigeria

Oya call me for suya night
Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by shaybebaby(f): 9:46am On Jun 19
luminouz:

You are embarrassing me with your English...are you sure you dey UK or naso your education worse. You are missing connections on your sentences and I'm getting embarrassed for you.

No matter how much you tried to hide it, I have read your story and diary and I know just how much you hurt inside.
.so zip it, fishlips
So you're a fan.

1 Like

Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by luminouz(m): 9:57am On Jun 19
shaybebaby:

So you're a fan.

Please stop quoting me... You are embarrassing me
Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by Calitoscassius(m): 11:50am On Jun 19
Ofcourse, the fat ugeelee and old American women don't think Naijarians are scammers. grin

3 Likes

Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by Silentgroper(m): 12:00pm On Jun 19
shaybebaby:

I'll take the love and light, thank you kiss

The rest, you can shove where the 🌞 don't shine!
cool cool cool

I'd see you later, you know where, right on top of black man's dick ..

Piss off nw, will ya..
Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by shaybebaby(f): 12:10pm On Jun 19
Silentgroper:
cool cool cool

I'd see you later, you know where, right on top of black man's dick ..

Piss off nw, will ya..
I don't have your time, I'm busy minding the business that pays me.

I suggest you do the same.
Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by DeepSight(m): 12:16pm On Jun 19
Desusi:

There's power in the spoken word.let us not be pessimistic about out nation.As a man think ETH in his heart so is he.what you say is what you get.See Americans they would say,God bless America. Today America is blessed.

It's not about pessimism, it's about realism. Just look at the horror that has been inflicted on this country in the last one year and tell me whether its normal that there hasn't been a single protest or any tangible action by labor or civil society.

We are complicit in our destruction, we are docile and mentally enslaved. We have lost our vigor in national matters. Bola Tinubu will rule Nigeria till he dies and nothing will happen, he will also destroy Nigeria in the process and nothing will happen.
Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by EreluRoz: 9:34pm On Jun 19
luminouz:

Werey evening newspaper ... Stay and grow old in your father's house, mumu!!!

You dey vex say nobody look your side? You go old like last year Fufu. We no send youuuuuu!!!
yeye luminouz.
Men are the least of my problems. Stop spewing rubbishhh
Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by NEODON(m): 1:33am On Jun 20
Interesting...
Re: “Not All American Women Think Nigerian Men Are Scammers" White Lady Says (video) by luminouz(m): 5:42am On Jun 20
EreluRoz:
yeye luminouz.
Men are the least of my problems. Stop spewing rubbishhh
E pain you ooohhhh

Fishlips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do You Want To Get Married? / Things Women Want In A Man / Why Do Most Girls Hate Condoms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.