Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,161 members, 7,880,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child (26141 Views)

Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. / Lady Who Was Stripped Unclad And Tortured Over Missing Phone,Narrates Her Ordeal / Man Who Masterminded The Torture Of Lady Over Missing Phone, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Calitoscassius(m): 12:36pm On Jun 19
Anything is possible in a corrupt lawless Zoo full with animals, infact, animals would not do this to another animal.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by iamL(f): 12:47pm On Jun 19
psalmylee:
Men be careful how u render assistance to women..
99% of the help rendered to.women right from.onset by men often leads to their death..
MEN be wise...Help.your fellow bro instead..

Shut up your stinky mouth! It was your gender that stole the phone while the innocent man was sleeping and refused to come out while they were beating him.

It was some of your joblessness and useless gender that beat a human to death because they call themselves vigilante.

Remain an enternal fool.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by psalmylee(m): 12:53pm On Jun 19
iamL:

Shut up your stinky mouth! It was your gender that stole the phone while the innocent man was sleeping and refused to come out while they were beating him.

It was some of your joblessness and useless gender that beat a human to death because they call themselves vigilante.

Remain an enternal fool.
I will continue saying it that 95% of Nigerian ladies are not mentally stable..they hide under the pretence of having mood swings ..
Just take a look at this LovePeddler that quoted me.
See let me tell u if u don't stop this nonsense
U will die a slave like a dog in the street and only the flies will mourn u..BASTARD

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by iamL(f): 12:54pm On Jun 19
EdiskyHarry:
If this story is true as I don't believe bloggers in Nigeria again, then I think the woman should be arrested Alongside her son for proper investigation

It happened close to where some of my guys went to execute a contract in agbor. The site engineer was told not to not to come out on Monday to buy materials that was supposed to be taken down to site. The enter market was hot.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by iamL(f): 12:55pm On Jun 19
psalmylee:

I will continue saying it that 95% of Nigerian ladies are not mentally stable..they hide under the pretence of having mood swings ..
Just take a look at this LovePeddler that quoted me.
See let me tell u if u don't stop this nonsense
U will die a miserable death like a slave that you are like a dog in the street and only the flies will mourn u..BASTARD

Remain an enternal fool.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by psalmylee(m): 12:56pm On Jun 19
iamL:

Remain an enternal fool.
LovePeddler
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by iamL(f): 1:00pm On Jun 19
psalmylee:
LovePeddler

Better than an enternal moronic fool Displaying his moronic nature on social media! You don't deserve a further reply.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by psalmylee(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19
iamL:

Better than an enternal moronic fool Displaying his moronic nature on social media! You don't deserve a further reply.

I was right ,u are really not mentally stable
And I believe this could be hereditary and I believe your other siblings are also suffering from these..
Go to psychiatric hospital for help
I was thinking u were bipolar bt from the look of things ..it's way more than that..
Go get help LOSER
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Advancedman(m): 1:10pm On Jun 19
Newlymarried:

Source

No comment.
I here by sentence all the security men involved in this matter to instant death, the woman and all her accomplice to death by beating.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by BuyMeBanger: 1:49pm On Jun 19
Nokia no less and in my state of origin too sad.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Justseyii: 2:42pm On Jun 19
Jungle justice is a terrible crime, but our police force has zero trust. www.studentvillage.com.ng
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Nelsondiego69: 3:19pm On Jun 19
Newlymarried:

Source
Justice for this young man, so his food deeds has caused his death, 😰 OMG
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Nelsondiego69: 3:19pm On Jun 19
Newlymarried:

Source
no more good deeds oh I swear to God, people are evil...
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Bankowner: 3:46pm On Jun 19
Seriously, what law gives a local vigilante group power to handle theft cases to the point of beating a suspect to death?

Has the hunger in the land gone that bad that people now vent their frustration on others in the name of vigilante?
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by panpan(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19
The elderly woman, her son, and the members of the local security outfit who carried out the torture should be arrested and prosecuted.

The son: He took his mother's phone from Joe Philip's apartment without informing him. He did not leave a note saying that he took the phone. He did not notify his mother beforehand or inform his mother immediately after he took her phone. He just took the phone and went away. He did not come back until "a few hours after the tragic incident".

The elderly woman: Her phone was missing. She told Philip that she would ‘’teach him a lesson of his life." She did not report to the police. She invited members of a local security outfit to "teach him the lesson".

The local security outfit: They were invited to teach Philip "a lesson of his life". They descended on him and tortured him until he became motionless. He eventually died.

The names of the elderly woman, her son, and the members of the local security outfit who carried out the torture were not mentioned in the report.
Is there a plan to sweep the tragic incident under the carpet?
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by bixton(m): 9:53pm On Jun 19
Newlymarried:

Source

It's quite good they have seen the Nokia torchlight phone and it is in the hand of the woman's son.
Just as she insisted that they should provide the phone for her and she does not need a replacement, please the woman alongside the vigilante that meet the innocent boy to death produce him just the way he was before they started beating him.

All of them should be charged to court for commiting murder and let them be given the maximum sentence.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:54am On Jun 20
Calitoscassius:
You are a spiritual freak! grin

What da hell is a vigilante? Who gave them the right to beat anyone up?

More reason why I think it did not just happen, there are more to what meets the eye.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Calitoscassius(m): 8:39am On Jun 20
Eastcoastboy:

More reason why I think it did not just happen, there are more to what meets the eye.
It did just happen, just like many all the other mob jungle justice across the country. If these so called vigilantes are arrested and put in prison these kinda killing would not happen again.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Eastcoastboy(m): 9:41am On Jun 20
Calitoscassius:
It did just happen, just like many all the other mob jungle justice across the country. If these so called vigilantes are arrested and put in prison these kinda killing would not happen again.

To an innocent person?! No I doubt that. And I still maintain that it's not ordinary.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Calitoscassius(m): 10:29am On Jun 20
Eastcoastboy:

To an innocent person?! No I doubt that. And I still maintain that it's not ordinary.
Come on! So many innocent people have being killed unjustly in Naigeria and in many other countries. There are never more to it. Just human errors. First of all, there shouldn't be anyone or people called vigilantes that is where the human error began in this case.

I am sure you couldn't even give any explainations to proof that it isn't ordinary, just that you believe it is not ordinary. You are allowed to believe that but you are gonna have to provide reasonable proofs otherwise it would be just sheer believes

He may have appeared like a criminal at the time or
have stole something before (hence he wasn't
believed that day) but in this case he was innocent. again, human error. The woman should not have invited the so called vigilantes, another human error. the vigilantes had no right to beat him, more human errors.

It is just like an accident, accidents are caused by human errors either deliberately or mistakenly.

Now, give me some proofs to back your "not ordinary" claims. grin

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Uniquekriss(m): 9:04pm On Jun 20
This trend is common in Ika land, I've encountered these vigilante id!ots back in 2017 when my landlord was extorting me for electricity bill and I refused to be extorted further, they held sway and even used their belt, I still proved stubborn but thank God it ended the way it did, they only succeeded in delaying me from going to work for about 30 extra minutes, these boys are called "anti-cult" but they're the head of cu!tism in Agbor. This is not the first time they're sniffing the life out of innocent souls but they keep sweeping it under the carpet.

Okowa is no more there, they'd smell their anus.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:20pm On Jun 21
Calitoscassius:
Come on! So many innocent people have being killed unjustly in Naigeria and in many other countries. There are never more to it. Just human errors. First of all, there shouldn't be anyone or people called vigilantes that is where the human error began in this case.

I am sure you couldn't even give any explainations to proof that it isn't ordinary, just that you believe it is not ordinary. You are allowed to believe that but you are gonna have to provide reasonable proofs otherwise it would be just sheer believes

He may have appeared like a criminal at the time or
have stole something before (hence he wasn't
believed that day) but in this case he was innocent. again, human error. The woman should not have invited the so called vigilantes, another human error. the vigilantes had no right to beat him, more human errors.

It is just like an accident, accidents are caused by human errors either deliberately or mistakenly.

Now, give me some proofs to back your "not ordinary" claims. grin

I was smiling all through while reading all these that you've said, and tbh they're very logical and I applaud how you were able to succinctly pen down your assertions.

Here's the thing, on a normal day and on a different topic I'll tow this same path of opinion that you just towed. But I believe that it's not normal and as you rightly said " You are allowed to believe that......" I believe so as as well.

Maybe on another topic I might fling out my logical tool and work it out together with you but on this? Nah!
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Calitoscassius(m): 6:09pm On Jun 21
Eastcoastboy:

I was smiling all through while reading all these that you've said, and tbh they're very logical and I applaud how you were able to succinctly pen down your assertions.

Here's the thing, on a normal day and on a different topic I'll tow this same path of opinion that you just towed. But I believe that it's not normal and as you rightly said " You are allowed to believe that......" I believe so as as well.

Maybe on another topic I might fling out my logical tool and work it out together with you but on this? Nah!
well.. i am not surprised at your response. I get it always, when i demand for proofs and reasonable explainations from illogical believers like you, they run away! grin
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Eastcoastboy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23
Calitoscassius:
well.. i am not surprised at your response. I get it always, when i demand for proofs and reasonable explainations from illogical believers like you, they run away! grin

Lol, that you start a sentence with small letter shows how "logical" you are.

Well I wouldn't give you proofs because the things of the spirit are not given to all men.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Calitoscassius(m): 7:54am On Jun 24
Eastcoastboy:

Lol, that you start a sentence with small letter shows how "logical" you are.

Well I wouldn't give you proofs because the things of the spirit are not given to all men.
I started a sentence with small letter mistakenly is your problem? grin grin grin very cheap shot. I am sure you are more intelligent than this.

You don't have any proofs obviously. Spirits? grin now it is the "things" of the spirits? what are those "things" of the spirit? Do they have a name? you keep making it up as you go.

FyI, did you know that SOME English/British people cannot spell in English language or read words/sentences written in English correctly? tongue
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Eastcoastboy(m): 3:00pm On Jun 26
Calitoscassius:
I started a sentence with small letter mistakenly is your problem? grin grin grin very cheap shot. I am sure you are more intelligent than this.

You don't have any proofs obviously. Spirits? grin now it is the "things" of the spirits? what are those "things" of the spirit? Do they have a name? you keep making it up as you go.

FyI, did you know that SOME English/British people cannot spell in English language or read words/sentences written in English correctly? tongue

I'll not be surprised if you're one of those LGB... People they're fond of trivialising issues like this.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Calitoscassius(m): 4:48pm On Jun 26
Eastcoastboy:

I'll not be surprised if you're one of those LGB... People they're fond of trivialising issues like this.
You haven't made any sense since you are I started this conversations, it is either you have no proofs to your ridiculous claims, you moan about how i used small letter to start a sentence, you make ridiculous assumptions on how i am an LGBT.... People or you resort to emotional blackmail by suggesting that i am fond of trivialising issues like this. grin grin you sure has too many excuses, just show me proofs that God forking exists, simple!

So far you appear to be the one trivialising the issue. I await for your next excuse.

Ciao! grin

1 Like

Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Eastcoastboy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26
Calitoscassius:
You haven't made any sense since you are I started this conversations, it is either you have no proofs to your ridiculous claims, you moan about how i used small letter to start a sentence, you make ridiculous assumptions on how i am an LGBT.... People or you resort to emotional blackmail by suggesting that i am fond of trivialising issues like this. grin grin you sure has too many excuses, just show me proofs that God forking exists, simple!

So far you appear to be the one trivialising the issue. I await for your next excuse.

Ciao! grin

I just hope you have money sha.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Calitoscassius(m): 4:52pm On Jun 26
Eastcoastboy:

I just hope you have money sha.
And? Anything else reasonable you would like to add? sad

What has money got to do with you proving to me that God exists?
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:02am On Jun 27
Calitoscassius:
And? Anything else reasonable you would like to add? sad

What has money got to do with you proving to me that God exists?
Atleast you'll not be hungry and be disproving God.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Judd007: 6:26am On Jun 27
Since they can’t replace her phone, she should replace their son.
Re: Vigilante Beats Man To Death Over Missing Phone Later Found With Owner's Child by Calitoscassius(m): 8:30am On Jun 27
Eastcoastboy:

Atleast you'll not be hungry and be disproving God.
God doesn't exist. Show me proofs that God exist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Students Abduction: Traditional Ruler Held For Supplying Kidnappers Food / Police Stations, Vehicles, Burnt To Ashes As overnight Protest Rocks Plateau / Christ Embassy Security Guards Beat Man To Death In Lagos - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.