Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,121 members, 7,922,725 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:02 PM

El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand (27202 Views)

Gov Uba Sani: Eight Thousand Naira Cash Transfer Is A Scam / Rape Threat: Bello El-Rufai To Sue Samuel Ogundipe / Uba Sani: Senator’s Nude Video, Photo Go Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by ViceGovernor: 11:10pm On Jun 18
jumper524:
Uba Sani was Elrufai chief of staff when he was fct minister, he was his right hand man even as governor and we all know if not Elrufai, Uba Sani would never become governor.
But then lack of decision and strictness Is the reason Uba Sani is the pawn in the fight against Elrufai not just by opposition but also by ruling party.
These are the same set of individuals who didn't want him as minister cos they are afraid of him .
Despite being minister and former governor, Elrufai they claimed stole billions has only 1 house in Kaduna and zero house in Abuja.

He's confident cos he knows they'll find nothing against him after all the probe noise.

He doesn't needs tinubu support to identify his weak enemies who are miles behind him and they all can't look him in the face even when he's out of office.

The pawn Uba Sani is who I pity the most in the end.
So where did he see $100,000,000 that he invested in kaduna after his trip from abroad some months ago??

He got it from selling potato abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by crazysam001: 11:16pm On Jun 18
Very lame analogy, feeling like an elder spitting verses laden with words of wisdom
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by ViceGovernor: 11:21pm On Jun 18
The amount of money they said he stole if you convert it you will get $284,256,000

That crook came back and said he is investing his money in the state.

He stole the future of generations and he’s pretending to be a saint

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by PropertyBanker(f): 12:03am On Jun 19
datola:
Issues of god fatherism and they falling out is becoming something else in our ever dramatic polity.

Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by youngEmelex: 1:29am On Jun 19
How true was this

Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by Arostar2023: 2:37am On Jun 19
youngEmelex:
How true was this
Obviously false.
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by casppyjay: 2:43am On Jun 19
ViceGovernor:

So where did he see $100,000,000 that he invested in kaduna after his trip from abroad some months ago??

tell magazine I think had doled out some headies then about someone allocating fct plots to unborn children

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by Duru009(m): 3:03am On Jun 19
From a reliable source, El rufai is patiently waiting cos he is certainly on his way back to PDP......
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by Izuchukwu70: 3:16am On Jun 19
SolomonGrandi:

It’s not a Nigeria. Thing … it’s a Black Man’s thing

See Obama all over the White House despite having left power how many years ago?

Shameful

Mumu. Is Trump not controlling all the Republicans politicians Is Trump black?? Ewu
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by SolomonGrandi: 3:25am On Jun 19
Izuchukwu70:

Mumu. Is Trump not controlling all the Republicans politicians Is Trump black?? Ewu

Is Trump not running for election?

You just proved my point smh for the average black man. Imagine the ignorant reply.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by Tessy2009(m): 4:20am On Jun 19
chokekachy:

https://dailynigerian.com/rufai-uba-sani-your-fall/

In my opinion, El-Rufai is one of the best things to happen to Kaduna state.

If you doubt this statement, please ask a truly objective individual if there is anyone who has done better in terms of security and infrastructure in the following major cities: Kaduna Central, Kafanchan and Zaria (cutting across the three major zones).

He sure has his flaws ( who doesn’t anyway?), but like the saying goes, Government is continuum.

El-Rufai have not been seen to interfere with the affairs of the incumbent.

Unfortunately and most likely due to ill advise, the incumbent who is a major player in the last administration is raising some rather unnecessary dusts.

I can beat my chest that El-Rufai with triumph and the greatest loser in this fight would be Uba.

Until El-Rufai left the Government House, it is on record that Kaduna state is one of the most economically viable state that may succeed without fund from the center.

What has changed suddenly?

I wish to advise that Mallam Uba reconsiders his stance, seek for the support of Mallam Nasiru and follow up on the yet to be completed projects of the last administration and stop this blame game.

Get to work Mr. Governor and stop the politicking, the time is ticking and your Governance rating is abysmally low.

Yes we know, that Mallam Nasiru has set the bar very high, your sincere efforts in Governance will vindicate you if you Govern well.

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by Difrent: 4:33am On Jun 19
Eriokanmi:
Our next VP has spoken. Shhh! Don't tell anyone. Rejoice Nigeria, real change is coming.

We know why they're dragging Elrufai grin someone who moved kaduna to the pedestal of the most viable northern state and one of the best states in Nigeria economically. Obasanjo's appointees are those holding sway in the Nigerian politics today.

All this mean nothing to the Christians of southern kaduna , to them El Rufai is a religious bigot that unleashed his kinsmen on them. No amount of whitewashing will clean that In southern kaduna

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by jumper524(m): 5:40am On Jun 19
ViceGovernor:

Elrufai improved Kaduna igr from 12billion to 62 billion.
guess what he'll do with his own assets.
but then he's not the insecured type that wants it all.
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by jumper524(m): 5:44am On Jun 19
Difrent:

All this mean nothing to the Christians of southern kaduna , to them El Rufai is a religious bigot that unleashed his kinsmen on them. No amount of whitewashing will clean that In southern kaduna
he's a religious bigot because he ended their decades tradition of killing each other in the name of religious crisis.
some one that could face buhari and tell him to his face that if he's not going to end the banditry crisis in the north, he'll higher foreign machineries to take charge.
a move that CAN Kaduna condemn.
you had better learn to research on issues cos your educated and stop listening to all those beer palour analysis.
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by Difrent: 6:15am On Jun 19
jumper524:

[b]you had better learn to research on issues cos your educated and stop listening to all those beer palour analysi[/b]s.

Which kind foolishness be this .....am I not aware of all this?
You clearly didn't understand what I wrote you just replied and ended up looking stupid by giving unsolicited advice.....you wan advise your father .
Is it not the bandits he imported after failing to be cautious (security issues no be by gra gra) that ended up becoming a security threat to kaduna today.
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by bdon12: 6:21am On Jun 19
Bitter el rufai...big thief
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by ViceGovernor: 6:56am On Jun 19
jumper524:
Elrufai improved Kaduna igr from 12billion to 62 billion.
guess what he'll do with his own assets.
but then he's not the insecured type that wants it all.
A former governor has hundred million dollars and you have the temerity to call it his own assets somebody that has no business aside politics.
If I lay curse on you e go catch your back head this morning ☹️
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by ViceGovernor: 7:01am On Jun 19
casppyjay:
tell magazine I think had doled out some headies then about someone allocating fct plots to unborn children
Whatever they say he did, he did that sh•t

I have a friend in southern kaduna and according to reports this man meets with bandits at night to collect his share of ransom they make.

He is the one who brought them to Nigeria from mali and niger, gave them land in the forest and everything.

Have you ever wondered why those bandits were so focused on kaduna alone under Buhari and the governor never said anything about their activities.
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by Callosobruchus(m): 7:05am On Jun 19
It is common place for a predecessor to have beef with his successor in governing a state,the media should stop telling us when it happens,it's nothing new,it's too rampant;so to speak.It is like telling us that today is Wednesday.I mean,what's the big deal?
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by casppyjay: 7:07am On Jun 19
ViceGovernor:

Whatever they say he did, he did that sh•t

I have a friend in southern kaduna and according to reports this man meets with bandits at night to collect his share of ransom they make.

He is the one who brought them to Nigeria from mali and niger, gave them land in the forest and everything.

Have you ever wondered why those bandits were so focused on kaduna alone under Buhari and the governor never said anything about their activities.
hummmm
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by BabaAgba79(m): 10:23am On Jun 19
oz4real83:
Nigerian politicians always behave like African ancestors, instead of leaving office in peace, they will still want to superintend over the affairs of their successors and governance cheesy. Ancestors won't just die and rest in peace, they will still want their families to be offering sacrifices and looking onto them for instructions cheesy grin grin

That is how we are! It is in our DNA! We should be guided! Wen I am elected governor, my successor must be loyal to me or fall like a pack of cards! I have to be loyal to my god fathers! Aja to ba maa sonu, ko ni gbo fere olode! Fubara and Uba will fall! See how Sanwo Olu is shinning! Sanwo Olu will one day become Nigeria's President!
Re: El-Rufai To Gov Uba Sani: Your Fall Is As Predictable As A Candy In Kid's Hand by amnesty7: 2:35pm On Jun 19
Wallahi this translation is wrong and misleading.
"Karshen alewa kasa" is a proverb that even in the literal words, there is no kid or hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mobile-Phone Service Cut-off In Borno, Yobe / Gov Ganduje Declares War On Kwankwaso / Peter Obi Poses With Masquerades At An Event. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.