Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,512 members, 7,895,143 topics. Date: Friday, 19 July 2024 at 11:26 PM

VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student (1768 Views)

Professor Helped His Male Student Carry His Baby During Classes (photos) / Female Professor Sexually Harassed A Male Student At New York University / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student by Msntv: 7:46pm On Jun 18
https://myschoolnews.ng/fuoye-400-level-student-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-a-male-student

Oni Olalekan Asiwaju, a 400-level Criminology student, was caught red-handed and arrested for sexually assaulting a fellow male student inside the university hostel. The victim reportedly experienced seizures following the assault.

Asiwaju, who is also a member of the Student Union Government (SUG), has been arrested in connection with the incident. Despite claims from the SUG and the National Association of Ondo Students that Asiwaju is not affiliated with them, skepticism remains. Several students who know him assert that he is indeed a member of these organizations.

The incident has sparked outrage and calls for justice within the university community. Many students and social media users are demanding a thorough investigation and appropriate legal action against Asiwaju.

Source: https://myschoolnews.ng/fuoye-400-level-student-arrested-for-allegedly-raping-a-male-student

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student by oz4real83(m): 7:52pm On Jun 18
If they should legalise this matter, it will be surprising the number of low-key "yansh-kpenshers'" that will come out, unfortunately, the govt behave as if they are serious with this matter but does nothing meaningful despite the unambiguous laws embarassed. Those crossdressers are the ones indirectly promoting this issue, but no part of the constitution makes it illegal or unlawfulembarassed

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student by Akenzua01: 9:46pm On Jun 18
Oni Olalekan Asiwaju

Na Bobrisky dem brothers, Shame on him. grin

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student by ElevationD: 4:47am On Jun 19
How did he summon the strength to overpower his fellow man and rape him? Did he tie the fellow up or hold him at gun point? And the victim did not attempt to fight him or harm him? What sort of a lazy man was that? Man like you try to rape you and you never first injure am or finish him life for am? Did he use charms? What a shame. That rapist deserves castration.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student by mytime24(f): 4:57am On Jun 19
Nawa
Re: VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student by otipoju(m): 5:57am On Jun 19
I remember one heavy built chemist In my neighborhood trying to date me. I was in my early 20's , and this guy was giving me stuff from hid shop.

I don know what's up but played along until he said there was s birthday event that he wanted me to attend.

Na the last time wey I enter him shop be that.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student by Cassandraloius: 6:18am On Jun 19
Foolish boy.
Re: VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student by faceland: 6:43am On Jun 19
Inside boys hostel!
How did he survive to the point of getting arrested? If he was caught red-handed, they should have stoned him to death.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student by ShoeGetSize: 10:48am On Jun 19
The guy drugged his victim. That's why you should be careful about who you drink with. I remember a story we heard in Ibadan about a guy who drove to a bar to drink and and met a friend. The friend spiked his drink and while he was unconscious, the friend stole his car keys and zoomed off with his car. Were it not that the car had a tracking device, it would never have been recovered

ElevationD:
How did he summon the strength to overpower his fellow man and rape him? Did he tie the fellow up or hold him at gun point? And the victim did not attempt to fight him or harm him? What sort of a lazy man was that? Man like you try to rape you and you never first injure am or finish him life for am? Did he use charms? What a shame. That rapist deserves castration.
Re: VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student by Jayboi(m): 1:06pm On Jun 19
I hope a proper investigation is carried out. Whoever found guilty should be severely punished.
Re: VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student by fredsamuel1: 2:01pm On Jun 19
Before opening the thread, i thought it was a female that did the raping. How surprised i am to find out na my fellow man commit this atrocity. Hope the bastard is dealt with seriously for this nonsense.
Re: VIDEO: FUOYE 400 Level Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Male Student by urobodoski419(m): 2:21pm On Jun 19
How do people even get turned on by member of the same gender ? That’s not even the issue, If you are gay and konji hold you, can’t you do hookup ? So rape is the solution .

He should be jailed for 200 years , after death his bones cut into tiny pieces , put in a jar and thrown from earth orbit to the deepest part of the ocean .

The guy he raped sef should go for counseling, then chop small can cos why ur fellow guy won kpansh u and u no commot like 3 of him teeth ?

(1) (Reply)

Laspotech Part Time / Translation Of Plant Names / Overseas University Scholarship For Nigerians/ Tuition Free Colleges For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.