Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,640 members, 7,930,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:24 PM

Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) (23468 Views)

Rauf Aregbesola: Before And Now Pictures / Economic Indices: One Year Ago Vs Today / See Reno Omokri Tweet About Peter Obi One Year Ago. What Went Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Afrobasic(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18
Ezeama400:
The problem is not Tinubu and those defending him because I know some of them are benefiting directly from him, the greatest problem here is those defending him on an empty stomach...

This class of Tinubu supporters (which represent the vast majority) perfectly fit the stupid class of Italian professor Cipolla's theory of stupidity.

Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by abdsamad(m): 9:01pm On Jun 18
MasterTeeUSA:
all this pick and choose stats...if you do one for US or UK, you will see similar trends

USA and Nigeria are brothers and sisters.
Our situations are similar, except that ours is worse.
Same corrupt politicians. Same uniparty masquerading as two parties.
Same stupid uniformed people voting purely along tribal lines. Same giant of whatever status that doesn't really hold water.

Uk is much better. They just behave like they're a captured states sometimes, captured by the US that is. It's all about defense contractors and similar dark money if you ask me. Nonetheless, they're leagues ahead of either us or the USA in terms of the wellbeing of their average citizens
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by ifeco4(m): 9:08pm On Jun 18
muyico:
where u derived this nonsense come? fake table content

Is this one living in the sky? So you don't know all these even without the statistic. No Wonder your principal asked during campaign " Na statistic we go chop" we don dey chop am

3 Likes

Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Talktalk2022: 9:13pm On Jun 18
You nor get shame oga?

Suffering & forming woke online 😂🤣

muyico:

1 Like

Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by PeterObi4LP: 9:14pm On Jun 18
Ezeama400:
The problem is not Tinubu and those defending him because I know some of them are benefiting directly from him, the greatest problem here is those defending him on an empty stomach...

People like Helinues who never see ewa and garri drink today.

1 Like

Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by okoroemeka(m): 9:18pm On Jun 18
phorget:
Statisense is an ipob.
na statistics we go chop?
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by IbnB: 9:25pm On Jun 18
Cowardigbos:

Guess you're on empty stomach 🙃

Sorry Omo Hebo 🤣🤣🤣

Guess your dad shoulda used a condom??! cry

Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Inosky: 9:47pm On Jun 18
We're country, we're economy, we're president
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Rejouir: 9:50pm On Jun 18
Cowardigbos:

Sorry Omo Hebo 🤣🤣🤣
Instead of you to use this energy of yours to work hard, so your children won't follow this footsteps of yours to feed. But you prefer to open the doors for eternal slavery among your lineage. Later on at 56, you will begin to cry on the streets of lagos, begging for money.
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Urgent1Million: 9:51pm On Jun 18
bestman09:

Even if you are blind, are you deaf too?How much were you buying a bag of rice last year and how much was it 2 years ago and today?
Calm down.
I asked because I believe that food inflation rate is way above the 40.66% shown in that report.
The price of beans, for instance, is like 4x what it was a year ago.

1 Like

Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Elsueno: 9:54pm On Jun 18
Zxcvbnmghtr:
grin grin grin

Another thread by those who claim to careless about Nigeria.

This isn't the owned up u think it is, One is busy trying to kiss up to foreigners, while another is trying to interact with traditionalists in his own country!

The picture actually speaks well of Peter Obi
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Deepspirituals: 9:57pm On Jun 18
Cowardigbos:

Sorry Omo Hebo 🤣🤣🤣
Peter Obi Picture with Masquerade you always show is sooo Childish , There are Pictures of Obi with International Dignitaries too .

So stop Being Childish
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Elsueno: 10:07pm On Jun 18
abdsamad:

Same stupid uniformed people voting purely along tribal lines. Same giant of whatever status that doesn't really hold water

Uk is much better. They just behave like they're a captured states sometimes, captured by the US that is. It's all about defense contractors and similar dark money if you ask me. Nonetheless, they're leagues ahead of either us or the USA in terms of the wellbeing of their average citizens

No bros, we ain't the same, They are ahead by leagues...and I do not even like the western block at all.

In the U.S U can't be a smuggler, threaten a customer agents with death & go Scot free!

Despite how corrupt thier judgicial system is, they don't use technical bullshyt to cover criminality...if pure evidence dey at that time, them go convict person a##

No FREAKING POLITICIAN or government official in the U.S.A can steal, embezzle millions of dollars as brazenly as they do in Nigeria. THEM GO JAIL PERSON SHARP SHARP

And No 'powerful' person from Washington DC would order a terrorist to be released with charges on U.S soil after being caught

1 Like

Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by AllahOfterror: 10:18pm On Jun 18
Ezeama400:

Yarimo for a example

The poor rat is doing everything possible even borrow data from MTN come here and rant with empty stomach

1 Like

Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by MasterTeeUSA: 10:31pm On Jun 18
You said it well..you said it all. US rules the world and we all just k**s its a**

abdsamad:

Same stupid uniformed people voting purely along tribal lines. Same giant of whatever status that doesn't really hold water.

Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Shikini: 10:31pm On Jun 18
Terribly sad
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by abdsamad(m): 10:34pm On Jun 18
Elsueno:

No bros, we ain't the same, They are ahead by leagues...and I do not even like the western block at all.

In the U.S U can't be a smuggler, threaten a customer agents with death & go Scot free!

Despite how corrupt thier judgicial system is, they don't use technical bullshyt to cover criminality...if pure evidence dey at that time, them go convict person a##

No FREAKING POLITICIAN or government official in the U.S.A can steal, embezzle millions of dollars as brazenly as they do in Nigeria. THEM GO JAIL PERSON SHARP SHARP

And No 'powerful' person from Washington DC would order a terrorist to be released with charges on U.S soil after being caught

You don't even have to be a smuggler or threaten someone with death. You can actually kill someone, claim you were standing your ground in states that that applies and you go home to bed.

They do use technical bullshit to get out of convictions: O.J Simpson.

Their government officials do openly steal, except they've made it legalised bribery. The senators openly do insider trading, a crime anyone else would be jailed for. The supreme court justices (Clarence Thomas) accept "legalised bribes" cos no one can police them except them. They are not in jail for any of these. Other citizens regularly go to jail for the same crimes. Heck, anyone else who incited a mob like Trump did would be counting their third year in jail already.

Yes the President can have a terrorist released on U.S soil. The presidential pardon is absolute. Trump, again, pardoned his cronies for crimes they were convicted for. Roger Stone, Steve Bannon, and others. If their charge was terrorism, he would have pardoned them, and nobody would have stopped him. Heck, he'll probably pardon the Jan 6 rioters already convicted of domestic terrorism if he gets into office again in November.

USA is Nigeria. We're just a third world country, that's the difference.
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Emma09(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18
So na like this I no go fit dey eat my favourite Beans again? A derica of Beans is now 2k. Na wah o. EMILOKAN do this one. I just dey cry since afternoon.
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Bimpe29: 10:55pm On Jun 18
God have mercy on us
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Shimbo96(m): 1:49am On Jun 19
Dogalmighty17:
We elected a working corpse as president and we are shocked? The man doesn't even know where he is most of the time. He cannot hold evening and night presentations because by then his sun downing and dementia becomes too apparent. He can barely pronounce words due to aphasia. He struggles to hold a pen.

Buhari had the same use issue too that's why he hardly held state dinners during his the tenure. Dementia is more pronounced when the sun is down. That's why neither Buhari and never will Tinubu hold events at night.
so all the dinner parties was in the morning or afternoon? Yes everything is hard but what is more annoying is y'all making noise on nairaland with nothing to offer. Maybe Tinubu should just give you guys hours to run the country maybe it won't collapse. Nobody is supporting Tinubu policies but if you can't help then it's better to shut up.

Everybody nah special adviser's on Nairaland, at least it's better to shut up than creating chaos up and down. If you insult Tinubu from now till tomorrow, he is still the president so make you guys just rest and wait till 2027... If you can't wait then you are free to commit suicide.
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by PropertyBanker(f): 2:39am On Jun 19
Ynix:
That is the impact of a capitalist it favors the rich only, thank God I am not poor
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by givedemwotowoto: 2:42am On Jun 19
Tjra:

Emeka, why are you so concerned about those complaining on empty stomachs?

Aren't you a Billionaire chopping life? Is there something you are not telling us?

The question here is, if e no concern you, why are you quoting him? Why are you trolling him?

You’re asking someone to mind their business yet you’re in his business

The level of entitlement is something else.
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 3:07am On Jun 19
Una never see anything. All of una go suffer
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by MrEverest(m): 3:31am On Jun 19
Ezeama400:

Don’t worry about those foolish and hungry bigots still supporting the drug lord on empty stomach. My happiness is that karma is already happening to them.

Charles Darwin’s survival of the fittest principle will ensure that most of them won’t survive. They think their foolishness doesn’t have consequences but I will explain.

By not eating well, they will become malnourished and their immune systems will break down. Which makes them vulnerable to all manner of diseases and sickness. Add to the frustration, depression and hopelessness and you will have walking corpse. When they eventually pick up even ordinary malaria or typhoid, they won’t have money to buy OTC drugs talk more of going to hospitals. Then the grim reaper takes over. Meanwhile, the drug lord and his family and cartels are balling and packing money in bullion vans.

Before any Nigerian should help anyone, please ask them to provide evidence they didn’t support Tinubu in any way. We can’t continue subsidizing foolishness.
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by alamoht(m): 4:15am On Jun 19
Tjra:

Emeka, why are you so concerned about those complaining on empty stomachs?

Aren't you a Billionaire chopping life? Is there something you are not telling us?

You're senseless. Why won't him be concerned
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by ezegold4we: 4:46am On Jun 19
Anybody who is expecting a positive change from Tinubu's irresponsible regime is same as someone thinking he/she can access YouTube with nokia 3310,

Only tinubu educated wise fool's especially on this nairaland thinks their drug Baron will transform nija to Dubai,

By the way, where's that lizzard-griller that called Buhari darling daddy For 8yrs, it's like he's tired of defending his Tinubu on nairaland.
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by nnamdi640: 5:02am On Jun 19
Ezeama400:

#Statisense
With all this obvious fact, you will still see some fools coming to defend the regime just because of their selfish way of life
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by darediamond(m): 6:00am On Jun 19
Stop Putting your Money in any of the Private Families Group Regulated Banks.

When I say private familes group, know it for sure that I mean the government. Well the people who makes up the ruling class of any Nation are the Same set of people or families that Holds the rigths to Mining the Natural Resources Of A NATION. The Natural Resources belongs to all. But these group of people haved used the National Scam code of Conduct called "constitution" to Hijack it from members of the common families!! So you are at there Mercy untill you use there same evil tactic back against them to liberate yourself from there Grip.

One such way and which is the Most Powerful now is Crypto and Crypto Trading under which you can further legally trashed there FIAT too to MAKE UNENDING PROFITS in any Nation that have Banking Systems which you traveled to. The country could be Benin Republic, or Egypt or Ukrain or Estonia or Britain or Georgia or USA or Kuwait or Cannada or Malta or Greece or Ethiopia or Algeria or Portugal or China or Mymmar etc..

As long as a country have a banking system, that Country is not Poor because the Nation have 1 or 2 things to EXCHANGE on international Market.

Therefore, learn what money really entails. Learn how international exchanges are done. Learn about how I.M.F and World Bank (Weatern Europeans or NATO member Nations international Natural Resources Hijacking Corporations). Learn about the difference between FIAT-CURRENCY and CRYPTO-CURRENCY.

If you try to act on my instructions about learning those arformentioned topics, Never WILL YOU WANNA PUT YOUR MONEY IN ANY Government Controlled Banks or Centralized Banks again.

Crypto-Currency is the game changer. It is the means by which we the global commoners can start and keep Hijacking what have been dubiously and illegally hijacked from us by Treacherous individuals amongst us all Globally.

Cryptocurrency is the Money that truly equates us all.

Cryptocurrency is BACKED BY THE NATURAL and Human resources of the Land.

Learn to Trade Crypto.

Learn How to use crypto to Farm or Harvest Fiat-Currencies for continuous profit making. For instant, presently in Nigeria, Fiat Dollar or US Dollar is being sold above #1500 while in Crypto P2P market or hand to hand market, you can get the same Dollar for 1480 #aira. Now to make profit via that, you need to simply Buy your Crypto Dollar on the Crypto Peer-2-Peer Market. Convert it to Pound Sterling or Ghana Cedis or Uganda Shillings or Egyptian Pounds or Kuwaiti Dinars or Russian Rubles etc. and Sell the Foreign Currency you converted your Crypto-Dollars to (USDT or USDC or TUSD etc.) back to Naira at full fledge BLACK MARKET RATE that equates the #1500+ which Dollars is being Sold in Naira.

If you do not understand this process, call me on WhatsApp via 07015635106 I will make you understand it. It is a must for you to understand this process if YOU DO NOT WANT TO DIE INSIDE THIS RAT RACE OF 6a.m to 6p.m job which the Government prefer for you as it maintains you as a slave that have no future no choice.

Goodluck.
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by Niok: 6:08am On Jun 19
muyico:
bring the real one make we see empty head.wey dey defend him slave master on empty stomach
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by eluquenson(m): 6:48am On Jun 19
salbis:
Anybody wey remember yesterday, it means say today no good foram be dat.
We still have 3 years to go!
Forget, the man will come back for 2nd term.
Nigerians will have to persevere or take it back.

Nigerians are to naive
Re: Economic Indices One Year Ago And Now (Pictures) by BrighterSyde: 7:03am On Jun 19
Ezeama400:

Like helinues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Plotting My Extradition To Settle Scores – Kashamu / Flags, Coats Of Arms, Symbols And Monuments Of Nigerian States (2016) / Atiku Meets North-east PDP, Says Buhari Dividing Nigeria Along Ethnic, Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.