Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,561 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) (2721 Views)

Pictures Many Of You Can't Relate To. / Anambra University Lecturer Holds Anas Masked-Themed Investigative Class / Oko Poly Students Write Their Test In A Dark Hall (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 9:16pm On Jun 18
Good day everyone.
In life we experience good times and bad times
.and recently i decided to vent out my feelings due to a sad occurence on my sketching,

Its been a while i did any artworks so i ended up creating a lot of dark themed expression

Enjoy,.
Viewers discretion is advised

4 Likes

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 9:17pm On Jun 18
Sometimes i feel sad
And the only place i can vent is my sketch pad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 9:19pm On Jun 18
The passion for art is one of the few things that gives me joy,

Many say i won't make money from it, i no care, i dey do other businesses

Art for me is something i can never stop doing

Its from within me

7 Likes

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 9:21pm On Jun 18
Everyone should be encouraged to have a safe space of passion
.it could be art, music, reading, something you do for the love of it and its sake

The idea of money for everything is killing our creativity

Money pursues perfection and perfection only comes with passion.

In my opinion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 9:23pm On Jun 18
Thats all i did between yesterday and last week

Maybe i will post any other art i creat here

3 Likes

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 10:03pm On Jun 18
Art lovers feel free to comment it is highly requested...no look pass
How does the art make you feel

Thoughtful, sad,depressed, hopeful, happy, encouraged,
Relatable

2 Likes

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by kambili999(f): 1:35am On Jun 19
Very creative.
Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Verbtips(m): 3:15am On Jun 19
Good one there
Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by JasonNOTStatham: 4:06am On Jun 19
I was viewing them thinking it's comic or storyline arts. I love those.
The art seem dark and depressing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by LOVEGINO(m): 4:52am On Jun 19
Emperordynasty:
Art lovers feel free to comment it is highly requested...no look pass
How does the art make you feel

Thoughtful, sad,depressed, hopeful, happy, encouraged,
Relatable
d smoke really gives u inspiration.
Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by oz4real83(m): 5:49am On Jun 19
Your artworks revealed the state of your mind, no joy at all, you are depressed, sad, violent and threw up negative energies, i just pray for healing for you and may you find quick medical and spiritual help angry

5 Likes

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Cassandraloius: 6:21am On Jun 19
What inspired you? Joblessness? Tinubu? They're all beautiful anyway.

1 Like

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Thisis2raw(m): 6:46am On Jun 19
Emperordynasty:

Its from within me
bro keep doing what you love, you'd be surprised one day

1 Like

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by OKOATA(m): 8:47am On Jun 19
Astonishing. Art is one of the Genius things of these life. Imagine drawing all of these from your mind. You must be a special breed, na sec school I been draw last like this. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by blowjohn(m): 8:50am On Jun 19
Ur work goes well with this album by the smashing pumpkins.

Tracks I like: 1979, bullet with butterfly wings, tonight tonight

1 Like

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 9:22am On Jun 19
kambili999:
Very creating.
Thank you
Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 9:23am On Jun 19
Verbtips:
Good one there
Thank you
Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 9:23am On Jun 19
JasonNOTStatham:
I was viewing them thinking it's comic or storyline arts. I love those.

The art seem dark and depressing.
Thank you, hope to create more
LOVEGINO:
d smoke really gives u inspiration.
I don't smoke o
Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 9:25am On Jun 19
oz4real83:
Your artworks revealed the state of your mind, no joy at all, you are depressed, sad, violent and threw up negative energies, i just pray for healing for you and may you find quick medical and spiritual help angry
We all feel depressed once in a while, i just happen to have a means of venting my feelings

But i can be joyful at times and i create artworks that match my emotions

I'm completely alright boss

2 Likes

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 9:25am On Jun 19
Cassandraloius:
What inspired you? Joblessness? Tinubu? They're all beautiful anyway.
Thanks for the complement

My inspiration is passion

3 Likes

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 9:29am On Jun 19
Thisis2raw:
bro keep doing what you love, you'd be surprised one day

Thanks chief ..i will

3 Likes

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 9:29am On Jun 19
OKOATA:
Astonishing. Art is one of the Genius things of these life. Imagine drawing all of these from your mind. You must be a special breed, na sec school I been draw last like this. Keep up the good work.

Thanks boss...
Drawing from imagination has always been something i enjoyed

1 Like

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 9:30am On Jun 19
blowjohn:
Ur work goes well with this album by the smashing pumpkins.

Tracks I like: 1979, bullet with butterfly wings, tonight tonight

Oh wow..interesting

1 Like

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by oz4real83(m): 9:33am On Jun 19
Emperordynasty:

We all feel depressed once in a while, i just happen to have a means of venting my feelings

But i can be joyful at times and i create artworks that match my emotions

I'm completely alright boss
I pray so, wishing you all the best 🙏🏼

1 Like

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Baronthecelebri: 10:00am On Jun 19
Nice one
Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:25am On Jun 19
THIS IS FROM DARKMIND,IT IS WITCHCRAFT PERSONAFIED. BE YEE DELIVERED B4 YOUR SELFDESTRUCTION. angry

1 Like

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by ShoeGetSize: 10:40am On Jun 19
If I were a movie director trying to make a horror movie, I would make you a paid consultant for my project

Emperordynasty:

Its from within me
Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 10:56am On Jun 19
Baronthecelebri:
Nice one
Thank you boss
Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 10:58am On Jun 19
PARADIZEPRIEST:
THIS IS FROM DARKMIND,IT IS WITCHCRAFT PERSONAFIED. BE YEE DELIVERED B4 YOUR SELFDESTRUCTION. angry
Boss
Those this following art work male me an Angel and a Priest personnified

Re: Artistic Sketches Of Melancholy(avoid If You Can't Handle Dark Themed Artistry) by Emperordynasty: 10:59am On Jun 19
ShoeGetSize:
If I were a movie director trying to make a horror movie, I would make you a paid consultant for my project

Ahh thats a huge compliment o i appreciate.

I writes video scripts actually

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is O Level Result Required For A Masters Program Overseas / Anyone From Rimi College Kaduna 88/89? / How To Check Jamb Results 2017 Online At Jamb Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.