Stats: 3,193,025 members, 7,949,466 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 10:49 AM

Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company (24760 Views)

Malayan Leaf Frog Aka Long-Nosed Horned Frog: World's Most Camouflaged Frog / Cassowary: How The World's Most Dangerous Bird Got Its Unique Feathers / Microsoft Dethrones Apple As The Most Valuable Company (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by Fearurcreeator: 5:18pm On Jun 19
Thegamingorca:

The fvck up nah say unlike Elon musk who owns 13% of tesla and 54% of space X, this guy only owns like 3.6% of Nvidia shares grin

Imagine if he owned upto 10% of this shit.
He for be the richest man on earth. The first as a Taiwanese American. Nvidia will continue to grow sha so definitely he will get to overtake the likes of Bernard Arnault and Jeff Bezos

Hensen Huang
The company might likely have more millionaires than Tesla.... Just like Bill Gates did Balmer
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by Fearurcreeator: 5:18pm On Jun 19
omoredia:
Nigerian tech people na only to wear hoodie they parade with laptop dem sabi
Lolz
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by DMerciful(m): 5:43pm On Jun 19
Your country is poor and you're happy because its a country as if Yemen is not a country
free2ryhme:

Organisation cannot function without states. What is there to be happy about.

You think world/international politics is about sentiments and emotions 😂😂
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by Emetex22(m): 5:50pm On Jun 19
casualobserver:

Your comment is the reason why Nigeria will always be underdeveloped. You and your like must always find a way to bring politics, tribe or religion into matters that have nothing to do with such.

Abacha was only head of state for, 5 yrs, OBJ was only president 8 years, Buhari 8yrs, GEJ 6 yrs. All of them got abused. They came got abused they left, nothing changed for you. Tinubu will spend a maximum of 8yrs but nothing will change in your life and for most Nigerians because the problem of Nigeria are Nigerians.
You just said beautiful nonsense
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by ManyThanks: 6:03pm On Jun 19
Zooposki:
Yeah, I bought some NVDA stock before the split. I also bought AVGO before they split sometime this month. I’m still thinking about getting Chipotle as they are doing a 50-1 split sometime in July.
good. who is your broker?
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by ManyThanks: 6:07pm On Jun 19
Jokerman:
How can I buy Nvidia stocks?
check trove, bamboo, chaka, etc
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by ManyThanks: 6:10pm On Jun 19
Earthquakes:
I would have bought more shares
there is more potential for upside for nvidia. Still a good buy.
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by Jokerman(m): 7:06pm On Jun 19
ManyThanks:
check trove, bamboo, chaka, etc

Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by Thegamingorca(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19
Tradepunter2:

Spot on analysis...... At least I believe say this useless forum get hope, with people like you.

Lmao say nah useless forum.
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by Newbielearner(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19
Zooposki:
Yeah, I bought some NVDA stock before the split. I also bought AVGO before they split sometime this month. I’m still thinking about getting Chipotle as they are doing a 50-1 split sometime in July.

Could you please assist with the platform you get alerts and updates from and how to invest like you?
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by opeldavid: 9:08pm On Jun 19
And we are here in Nigeria doing emilokan, tribalism, ethnicity, religion , incompetent rulers, etc. What a shame on us. Just one company's market value, is more than Nigeria's total GDP. What a shame.

Whereas the little companies we have in Nigeria are busy shutting down & closing up with higher rate of unemployment, inflation etc. What a shame again.
Wike is fighting Fubara, Kano State game of thrones, plateau killings, food scarcity, insecurity everywhere, exchange rate problem. Nigeria is in the wrong hands. We must take back our country.
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by Nefort: 9:18pm On Jun 19
Basicend:
China dont invent new things or create new research breakthroughs. They wait for new inventions from the West, then make a better clone of it.

Which one has your country done? Your country can't even produce a pencil. Even if China clones do you think it is easy to clone something? You still need technical skills to clone something. If cloning is easy why haven't your country cloned theirs?

China is quietly making breakthroughs and innovations but when you see them you will still think it came from the west.
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by Marrtynze(m): 9:37pm On Jun 19
Imagine working here as a Nigerian grin
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by free2ryhme: 8:35am On Jun 20
DMerciful:
Your country is poor and you're happy because its a country as if Yemen is not a country

My country is poor yet big coys will always need permission to function in my country.

My country has territorial sovereignty , mention one coy that has this?

You are poor in sense, daft, dull and dumb.
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by DruidB(m): 8:39am On Jun 20
Saw it coming few months ago.
AI is here to stay - that's the sad truth
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by DMerciful(m): 8:50am On Jun 20
All countries have territorial integrity and sovereignty, how's that an advantage? You're the poverty capital of the world and the thrid most terrorize country.

You seriously lack ambition if you're ok with these statistics.

Oh, nor be statistics you go chop. Yeye dey smell
free2ryhme:

My country is poor yet big coys will always need permission to function in my country.

My country has territorial sovereignty , mention one coy that has this?

You are poor in sense, daft, dull and dumb.
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by free2ryhme: 10:26am On Jun 20
DMerciful:
All countries have territorial integrity and sovereignty, how's that an advantage? You're the poverty capital of the world and the thrid most terrorize country.

You seriously lack ambition if you're ok with these statistics.

Oh, nor be statistics you go chop. Yeye dey smell

Your stupidity is legendary

Tell your organization to command an army and operate without permission grin grin
Re: Nvidia Becomes World's Most Valuable Company by Blinkzforlife: 7:27pm On Jun 20
If you are interested in learning about cryptocurriencies, stock, forex and other futures
Join this link: https:///HzWdi2ADthoAhEtuM1DS3H
or follow me on twitter and dm me for me to put you in my team : Sharp Mountain is my handle

Why Do Mosquitoes Buzz In Our Ears? / Amazing Things That Women Invented! / Panic Over ‘Volcanic Eruption' In FCT, Abuja