Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,643 members, 7,930,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 12:39 PM

Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! (2387 Views)

Famine In Nigeria: Nobody Should Help Anyone That Supported Tinubu / Ghana Vs Nigeria: Please Do Not Call The Super Eagles- Reno Omokri To Buhari / Fight Between Legislature And Executive Does Not Help Anyone - Lawan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! by Nonexisting1: 9:03am On Jun 19
hedonido:
I have gone to great lengths to weed out even longstanding associates, almost entirely from the Yoruba ethnicity, who I know for sure supported Buhari and in spite of all that happened, still went ahead to support Tinubu.

Call me whatever you like, but I can't bring myself to feel secure in the company of such jaundiced, dangerously bigoted, bone-headed pieces of thrash. I have weeded every single one of them out of my space. And even if any of them were dying in my presence and my saliva will be sufficient to save their lives, I wouldn't waste a drop of it on them.

Rubbish.
I have done exactly the same too. I am now tribalistic too and I own with my full chest. People from that side have no conscience, same wicked styled propaganda they have been doing since the 80s with newspapers, they haven't stopped. I noticed it's in their DNA so I've dissociated myself from all acquaintances from that side before I get infected with wickedness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! by Adaisback(f): 9:15am On Jun 19
Sapasenator:
I disagree with your view on this matter.

I like to assist people who are only willing to help themselves, those who might have had a temporary setback and need support to get back on their feet, regardless of who they voted for.

I have a strong disdain for laziness, more so than anything else. I cannot stand people who refuse to work or come up with a plan to solve their own problems, preferring to depend on others through continuous begging. Such individuals often believe they are outsmarting their benefactors. I always sever friendships if I find out someone is lazy and has no plans to become self-sufficient.

I respect democracy, which allows everyone to support and vote for their preferred candidate. While I do not support APC, the people I find most frustrating are those who never vote. They complain but when it comes time to elect leaders, they are not bothered to obtain a PVC and vote.

Do not victimize anyone for their choice in the last election. That is not democracy but a recipe for anarchy. You are not obligated to help if you don't want to, but allow people to support their choice of candidates.

you are a darling. Dalu
Re: Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! by RepoMan007: 9:18am On Jun 19
zabimaru:

You sound obidient, who did you vote for?
I dont vote. It is a waste of time.
Re: Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! by MrEverest(m): 9:21am On Jun 19
Olachase:
na only you your family day abroad

abi you don forget say Hausa man way fit feed your family day not even to mention other tribes

pls you guys need to apply sense before coming on social media to dish trash

Having one Dangote and 3000 Alhajis who got rich through government while 99,000,000.00 others are in deep poverty is madness. No country with such lopsided demography ever survives. Igbos may not have a Dangote, but they have 100,000’s middle class that can sustain their economy and reduce absolute poverty.

I never told you I’m the only person with family members abroad. Anyways, continue supporting Tinubu, you will also receive your reward accordingly.

1 Like

Re: Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! by RepoMan007: 9:21am On Jun 19
[center][/center]
hedonido:
I have gone to great lengths to weed out even longstanding associates, almost entirely from the Yoruba ethnicity, who I know for sure supported Buhari and in spite of all that happened, still went ahead to support Tinubu.

Call me whatever you like, but I can't bring myself to feel secure in the company of such jaundiced, dangerously bigoted, bone-headed pieces of thrash. I have weeded every single one of them out of my space. And even if any of them were dying in my presence and my saliva will be sufficient to save their lives, I wouldn't waste a drop of it on them.

Rubbish.
You are extremely foolish sir.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! by aguluobi: 9:57am On Jun 19
No be me write the report, I no be police. Take your gross up with those issuing the articles. This one's below are the from Ipobland ?!

MrEverest:
Lol, more than half of my family members are abroad. Even if the remaining ones in Nigeria are to stay idle, remittances we send to them alone is enough to sustain them even if rice becomes 200k a bag.

Anyways, we know the actual poverty endemic regions where people are already eating grass and others dying of malnutrition, SE or the wider Igboland is not part of them grin grin

Re: Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! by DevilsEqual(m): 10:09am On Jun 19
hedonido:

Rubbish.

I did exactly the same too and if not that my Igbo babe still wanna stick around, I would prolly not have any Igbo person around me despite living in the East

I detest those with ape-like logic, who think tribal affiliation is the best way to define humans, and since most of this very ethnic group belong to this archaic school of thought, I'm very much done with them

Its been refreshing since then...hoping to relocate back to my SW base soon to meet the progressives

1 Like

Re: Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! by Malcolm21: 11:12am On Jun 19
Lessonteacher:
this idiot still have strength to talk nonsense here, don't worry hunger will finish all of you since you lack sense.
Don't mind him. He still has little strength to talk, just give him little more time hunger will reset his system

1 Like

Re: Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! by papyjaypaul: 12:03pm On Jun 19
Sapasenator:
I disagree with your view on this matter.

You couldn't have written it BETTER. Adults have thr franchise to select whomever they want and it is their right not to disclose who they voted for. The problem with Nigerians is that they feel helpless after elections and wait till the next one. That is nonsense. Hold your elected leaders accountable while they are in office and not blame those who voted them. They no let Trump rest, Biden too no rest. They keep you on their toes as long as you are in office. That is what Nigerians should be doing instead of blaming supporters of A or B. Even if Obi or Atiku won, there should be no space for any of them to not perform well. Make the OP go learn democracy again.

Re: Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! by ukaface(f): 2:01pm On Jun 19
MrEverest:
Begging has become widespread in Nigeria today, and the ridiculous thing is that a good number of these people supported Buhari, supported Tinubu and are still supporting Tinubu!!!!

I’m no longer bothered about those foolish and hungry bigots still supporting the drug lord on empty stomach. My happiness is that karma is already happening to them.

Charles Darwin’s survival of the fittest principle will ensure that most of them won’t survive. They think their foolishness doesn’t have consequences but I will explain.

By not eating well, they will become malnourished and their immune systems will break down. Which makes them vulnerable to all manner of diseases and sickness. Add to the frustration, depression and hopelessness and you will have walking corpse. When they eventually pick up even ordinary malaria or typhoid, they won’t have money to buy OTC drugs talk more of going to hospitals. Then the grim reaper takes over. Meanwhile, the drug lord and his family and cartels are balling and packing money in bullion vans.

Before any Nigerian should help anyone, please ask them to provide evidence they didn’t support Tinubu in any way. We can’t continue subsidizing foolishness.
😂😂

But me innocently asking: do you think if PO is the president, Nigeria would be better than this?
I think Nigeria has always been a ticking bomb since the time of OBJ.

1 Like

Re: Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! by T9ksy(m): 4:21pm On Jun 19
hedonido:

Rubbish.

Omo, the hatred you ahbor for yorubas is REAL o! Geez!! Simply because they didn't vote for your "gbajue" principal.

Rest assured, with this mindset and narratives you guys churns out every day, come nxt election , no yoruba will vote for Panfora Obi and you all can go and choke on your bile..........
Re: Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! by hedonido: 4:41pm On Jun 19
T9ksy:

Omo, the hatred you ahbor for yorubas is REAL o! Geez!! Simply because they didn't vote for your "gbajue" principal.

Rest assured, with this mindset and narratives you guys churns out every day, come nxt election , no yoruba will vote for Panfora Obi and you all can go and choke on your bile..........

All the fake 'omo boy' and 'educated and urbane' pretensions you Yoruba guys put up have been exposed, thanks to this cycle. I naively didn't read any meaning to it when you lot adamantly supported Buhari in 2015 because your brother Osibanjo was on the ticket. I had reservations, but I just felt it was a genuine, even if ill informed and questionable political choice.

But after the calamity that the APC and Buhari was for eight years, and in spite of the clear dubiousness and crooked criminality of the tainted character they call BAT, the fact that you all again shamelessly supported him and the APC was just too much to bear. That because of nothing more than tribalism and ethnic bias, you lot could not see the glaring truth that Peter Obi is a far more decent, competent and electable candidate - a clean break from the corrupt politics of your useless Tinubu, showed that there is no point pretending to be cool with you.

No further evidence was needed that you assholes are worse than snakes and cannot be tolerated. Now get lost. Wouldn't dignify any of you with another response.
Re: Before You Help Anyone In Nigeria, Please Do This!!! by We4all: 4:52pm On Jun 19
ukaface:

😂😂

But me innocently asking: do you think if PO is the president, Nigeria would be better than this?
I think Nigeria has always been a ticking bomb since the time of OBJ.

You just took the words right out of my mouth. Instead of people to seek ways on how to profer solutions to the dwindling economic situation, they are using the blame game to cry foul.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anambra 2010: Igbo Supreme Leader Promises Obi Will Return. / Adieu Buhari? / 19 Northern Governors: The Certified Parasites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.