Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,534 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:30 AM

Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came (733 Views)

My Shocking Experience At A Hangout Yesterday With A Superficial Girl. / What Trolling On Nairaland Did To My Life / Imagine If This Was A Guy What Will People Say. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by Kaczynski: 4:06am On Jun 19
Why doesn’t nairaland do a hangout for once??
Re: Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by pansophist(m): 8:35am On Jun 19
Social media is not real life. The views, likes, followers and overall engagement many content creators generate online is nothing but the retention of people's boredom, which social media gives a false narrative that it is somehow valuable.

A Nigerian TikToker (@grace_Africa) with over a million followers, hosted a get-together for all her followers. She showed up at the venue, with bracelets, to welcome her fans, but not a single soul graced the event.

Before the event, many of her followers guaranteed their presence, with nice words and all the hype, but there was no attendant.

Your relationship with Nairaland should be to pass the time, write your mind, have fun, and log off. Don't take it seriously to be looking for a get-together, you have church, mosque, etc for that.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by Nonexisting1: 8:55am On Jun 19
Hang out with all the tribalistic and hateful beings here. God forbid bad thing. I'll rather hang out with animals than attend any useless hangout.

6 Likes

Re: Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by osazsky(m): 10:11am On Jun 19
I will so much wipe jannyclay and she will just be screaming
Re: Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by eepeepook: 3:37pm On Jun 19
Nairaland is faceless. Many want it to stay that way. You’re late to the party. About three Lagos hangouts took place in the past. Arrange one in your locale if you so desire. I know Nigerian Reddit organizes some. I’ve never seen pictures from their events.

1 Like

Re: Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by CgRay: 4:20pm On Jun 19
This reminds me of a lady that organised party to meet her one million online followers. She ended up being the only one in the hall on the D-day

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by speedy0420: 4:25pm On Jun 19
It has happened way back in 2017 (7 years ago)
After that, it happened about 2 to 3 more times

All these new new members self

https://www.nairaland.com/3552892/pictures-nairaland-get-together-party

4 Likes

Re: Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by Sapasenator: 1:52am On Jun 20
It won't be fun anymore. It should just remain anonymous as it is now
Re: Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by Kaczynski: 3:32pm On Jun 20
pansophist:
Social media is not real life. The views, likes, followers and overall engagement many content creators generate online is nothing but the retention of people's boredom, which social media gives a false narrative that it is somehow valuable.

A Nigerian TikToker (@grace_Africa) with over a million followers, hosted a get-together for all her followers. She showed up at the venue, with bracelets, to welcome her fans, but not a single soul graced the event.

Before the event, many of her followers guaranteed their presence, with nice words and all the hype, but there was no attendant.

Your relationship with Nairaland should be to pass the time, write your mind, have fun, and log off. Don't take it seriously to be looking for a get-together, you have church, mosque, etc for that.

Smh . Abroad , forums host get together and people do attend it , 4chan , 8chan and racist image boards all host get together and people do go to it

A lot of gen z are either atheist or agnostic

Few people go to church , a lot of people have lost interest in attending churches and mosques
Re: Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by Thazard(m): 8:41am On Jun 25
Nonexisting1:
Hang out with all the tribalistic and hateful beings here. God forbid bad thing. I'll rather hang out with animals than attend any useless hangout.
grin grin grin
Re: Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by Thazard(m): 8:47am On Jun 25
speedy0420:
It has happened way back in 2017 (7 years ago)
After that, it happened about 2 to 3 more times

All these new new members self

https://www.nairaland.com/3552892/pictures-nairaland-get-together-party

I just watched it.

They really had fun.
Re: Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by MrCork: 8:51am On Jun 25
Kaczynski:
Why doesn’t nairaland do a hangout for once??

We had one 20 years ago sir......i waz the MC!!!!
Re: Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by Menemonic: 8:53am On Jun 25
if e hold sef na fight go scatter and end am

2 Likes

Re: Imagine If Nairaland Did A Hangout And People Came by DevilsEqual(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25
People go mean dem self come
Esepcially those that frequent Politics and Romance section

Dem go wan know who be who and from there, some people fit deactivate forever for NL after the hangout

Humans arent that smart, we are overrated. You'd be surprised to see people go petty just to prove some irrelevant point

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

This Igbo Guy Called Me A Skinny, Low Life, Skinny B1tch / Hi Guys,iam So Much In Love With A Girl Who Find It Hard To Beleive . Need Help / I Have A Lovley Girlfriend At Calabar N Am At Owerri. She Always Tell M How Much She Luv M, Mis M Et

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.