Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,242 members, 7,887,683 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) (19389 Views)

Pro-Wike v Fubara lawmakers: Certified True Copies of Appeal Court Judgement / Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly Screens, Confirms Iboroma as Commissioner-designate / Rivers: Pro-Fubara Assembly to screen Commissioner-nominee today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Truthsandtrusts: 8:42am On Jun 19
Justiceganduje:
Good. Fubara shouldn't hesitate to arrest and lock up Wike for causing public disturbance.

Na so he easy na,
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by APOPTOSIS: 8:42am On Jun 19
Ok 😂
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by NORSYK(m): 8:43am On Jun 19
Congrats to my able chair BARR. ANENGI The executive chairman of Bonny council
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Medipharm: 8:43am On Jun 19
Nice
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by TheElites19s: 8:44am On Jun 19
Before December supreme court go rule and the two sides go dey alright very soon

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by EasternActivist: 8:45am On Jun 19
This was is becoming fair
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by adioolayi(m): 8:45am On Jun 19
Let the clapping go on...

I hope we all know this is against the Appeal Court Judgment grin grin grin

I no pity any of these politicians anyways...

Na do me ..I do you kind of a thing.

Let the masses enjoy the drama....also, we shouldn't point accusing fingers to the judiciary on final outcomes of all these nonsense
. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Eteka1(m): 8:47am On Jun 19
adioolayi:

Let the masses enjoy the drama....also, we shouldn't point accusing fingers to the judiciary on final outcomes of all these nonsense
unfortunately most Nigerians lack deep understanding of some of these issues. They just make lots of noise.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Smartcitizen: 8:48am On Jun 19
lonelydora:
Correct! Ya kpotuba!

Wait o... Number 7 on Akuku Toru LGA is my friend o. Congratulations to him. Make I call am sef.

Number 2 on Andoni LGA is an Abia state man.

Number 7 on Asari Toru LGA is an Hausa man

Ah-ah! Evans Bipi (Ogu/Bolo) still dey?

Congratulations to all! On Fubara's mandate we shall stand

Wike don expire like okirika cloth. Make him go rest.

You are 💯 percent correct ,

I know that number 2 man.

1 Like

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Olichoke: 8:49am On Jun 19
I love this development. Wike would have retained an ounce of honour had he not demanded worship from Fubara and the State's wealth.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:49am On Jun 19
Samakus:
I have learnt a lot from Fubara

he laid siege for wike while the useless criminal thinks it's noise as usual.
CilicMarin ooo

thunder scatter tinubu
thunder scatter wike

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Eteka1(m): 8:50am On Jun 19
TheElites19s:
Before December supreme court go rule and the two sides go dey alright very soon
December or in a matter of days? Don't forget Supreme Court reserved Judgement last week. The will inform the parties on date of judgement any of these days.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Abagworo(m): 8:52am On Jun 19
Eteka1:
EXERCISE IN FUTILITY. Supreme Court and Court of Appeal are both set to rule on prayers that decide these matters. At the end of the day, Pro-Wike 27 Lawmakers and LG Chairmen will win. In a matter of few days.

Sometimes It looks to me like Fubara is only acting in entertainment (Nollywood) for some people.

That will be like declaration of war in Niger Delta in addition to Southeast, Northeast and
bandits in Northwest and North Central . The best thing is to allow the will of Fubara and indeed 99% of Niger Delta people to prevail

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:52am On Jun 19
Eteka1:
EXERCISE IN FUTILITY. Supreme Court and Court of Appeal are both set to rule on prayers that decide these matters. At the end of the day, Pro-Wike 27 Lawmakers and LG Chairmen will win. In a matter of few days.

Sometimes It looks to me like Fubara is only acting in entertainment (Nollywood) for some people.
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje ooo
as e dey pain you ooo
e dey sweet me baje baje
as e dey pain gan gan
e dey sweet me baje baje
Tinubu ùrchins oo are Drugnified oooo

Hahahahahaha nice song

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by AbujaLagos: 8:52am On Jun 19
Samakus:
I have learnt a lot from Fubara

continue learning
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Eteka1(m): 8:53am On Jun 19
Abagworo:

That will be like declaration of war in Niger Delta in addition to Southeast, Northeast and
bandits in Northwest and North Central . The best thing is to allow the will of Fubara and indeed 99% of Niger Delta people to prevail
very funny 🤣
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Prigidypogodo(f): 8:53am On Jun 19
Eteka1:
December or in a matter of days? Don't forget Supreme Court reserved Judgement last week. The will inform the parties on date of judgement any of these days.
stop crying kpaa kpaa
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Elephs: 8:53am On Jun 19
Good one.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Eteka1(m): 8:54am On Jun 19
Prigidypogodo:
stop crying kpaa kpaa
You obviously don't know the meaning of the word "crying". I know that some of you hate to hear contrary opinion/facts. Everyone cannot have herd mentality.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by BondRiv: 8:54am On Jun 19
Unconstitutional act. Fubara is a clueless hypocrite who is just wasting his time. Look at the person fellow hypocrites are supporting. Later they will be talking about the constitution. Clowns.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by yeshuasfootstep(m): 8:56am On Jun 19
Nawaooo.

How will this man be getting funds for his 50 years old whisky now.

Africa need serious leadership lessons.
Sharp knives have no handle, while knives with handle are not sharp.

Wike is hardworking but morally incompetent, let me not use 'bankrupt' as he can still retrace his steps.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by addictiv(m): 8:58am On Jun 19
Gbam
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Adesina18111(m): 8:59am On Jun 19
Just like Wike did to Amechi...now FUBARA is doing same thing to him grin grin
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:01am On Jun 19
Eteka1:
You obviously don't know the meaning of the word "crying". I know that some of you hate to hear contrary opinion/facts. Everyone cannot have herd mentality.
shatap
Stop talking nonsense
oya say
oyooooo
aaaahhhhh
mmmmmmm
hooooooooo
tapum tapum tapum
do you hear the clap of thunder ?
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Abagworo(m): 9:02am On Jun 19
Eteka1:
very funny 🤣

Yesterday 2 security operatives died for the sake of this crisis and clearly thousands of non-State actors are armed in the Niger Delta. Do you think it will be easy to tame them when we already have security challenges across the country? No wise leader or judiciary will deliberately cause avoidable war.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by able20(m): 9:03am On Jun 19
I hope that the SW will learn from Fubara's policies.
End godfathers in politics, it is too expensive.
The country belongs to all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by stanisbaratheon: 9:03am On Jun 19
BondRiv:
Unconstitutional act. Fubara is a clueless hypocrite who is just wasting his time. Look at the person fellow hypocrites are supporting. Later they will be talking about the constitution. Clowns.

oboy 18th have come and gone oh. hafa na grin grin

you will learn a lesson.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by Odidigboigbo(m): 9:04am On Jun 19
adioolayi:

Which part of the Appeal Court judgement was it against? Please enlighten us.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by illuminutty: 9:06am On Jun 19
IGBOS OWN RIVERS!
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by bixton(m): 9:09am On Jun 19
phantomxx:

e be like una no understand wetin dey go on.. the Appeal court ruling is in respect of wether the 27 defected RSHA members should keep their seats. The amended local government tenure extension law HAS ALREADY BEEN STRUCK OUT BY A HIGH COURT FOR BEING UNCONSTITUTIONAL. That ruling has not been appealed or vacated so as it is TODAY there is NO tenure elongation law in Rivers state. The LG chairmen are gone EVEN IF THE COURTS REINSTATE THE 27 ASSEMBLY MEMBERS.

These local govt chairmen are hoping that if the 27 lawmakers win at Appeal then all laws they have made stand WHICH IS TRUE but not for the elongation tenure law which has already been struck out by a court. As a state assembly, you can't make such a tenure elongation law that goes against the FEDERAL CONSTITUTION otherwise Tinubu can wake up tomorrow and extend his tenure by 6 months or 1 year through the national assembly.

You gerrit now 🤔

Also be reminded that the CTC which is been put in place is also unconstitutional. So if the 27 lawmakers win at the Appeal, what do you think would happen?
Allowing a CTC remain in office or bring back tise who were elected to stand in till an election is been conducted?
Even the judge that struck out that case of tenure elongation would still have a case brought to his court at the appropriate time. Little by little everything will unfold.
Re: Rivers: Pro-Fubara lawmakers To screen LG Caretaker Committees today (see List) by bixton(m): 9:12am On Jun 19
Abagworo:

Yesterday 2 security operatives died for the sake of this crisis and clearly thousands of non-State actors are armed in the Niger Delta. Do you think it will be easy to tame them when we already have security challenges across the country? No wise leader or judiciary will deliberately cause avoidable war.

If for any reason the 27 lawmakers case at the Appeal Court goes in their favour, then you'll know that those who think are causing security issues in the State will be quenched by a very strong hand. There's no dwelling that's hidden.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Students Of Bethel Baptist School, Kaduna / Enugu Voters Induced With Jollof Rice, Okpa – Ex-minister Frank Nweke Jr. / Tinubu: Rivers Made Right Choice Voting Quality Over Sentiments - El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.