Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,237 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:54 AM

Please Help Me Deicide - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Please Help Me Deicide (338 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Deicide by Slizzords: 9:48am On Jun 19
I have it in mind to buy a car and my friend told me to go for lexus gs350 2008 and have seen the lexus gs350 tokunbo for a price of 5.8m, nothing to fix just buy and drive.

Is the lexus gs350 a good car? In terms of fuel economy, cheapness of spare parts, all round resale value. Are they any known issues with this particular model of lexus.?

If there is any car that's good that I can purchase apart from this lexus please advice me. My budget is around 5-5.5m

Please advice me, I'll be in comments section thanks.
Re: Please Help Me Deicide by dangoteinlaw: 10:02am On Jun 19
Go for ES300 its a nice ride.
Re: Please Help Me Deicide by 2shure: 1:14pm On Jun 19
Ode. How can toks lexus gs 350 be 5.8m. Na naija used dem wan package as toks. In todays economy lowest lexus gs 350 starts from 8m

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Deicide by 2shure: 1:17pm On Jun 19
Dunce yaho boy wey no sabi anything.no worry,all the money u get,u go use am buy fuel.imagine a dunce asking dumb questions as per v6.
Slizzords:
I have it dunce in mind to buy a car and my friend told me to go for lexus gs350 2008 and have seen the lexus gs350 tokunbo for a price of 5.8m, nothing to fix just buy and drive.

Is the lexus gs350 a good car? In terms of fuel economy, cheapness of spare parts, all round resale value. Are they any known issues with this particular model of lexus.?

If there is any car that's good that I can purchase apart from this lexus please advice me. My budget is around 5-5.5m

Re: Please Help Me Deicide by Slizzords: 3:39pm On Jun 19
2shure:
Dunce yaho boy wey no sabi anything.no worry,all the money u get,u go use am buy fuel.imagine a dunce asking dumb questions as per v6.
Do you know me before?, I couldn't for the life of me fathom the reason for your outburst. Seems you have underlying mental problems,get help fast.

I can recommend my cousin who is the one of the best neuropsychiatric doctors here in Nigeria to look into your case before it deteriorates into full blown madness.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Deicide by nurey(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19
Slizzords:
I have it in mind to buy a car and my friend told me to go for lexus gs350 2008 and have seen the lexus gs350 tokunbo for a price of 5.8m, nothing to fix just buy and drive.

GS350 tokunbo cannot go for anything less than 8m not even 2008 model year I doubt you will even see it for that 8m budget 10m plus for any GS350 from 2006 upwards tokunbo.

All your intention about the car are very opposite. The part is one of the most expensive midsize sedan, the engine cost a fortune, body parts cost a fortune and the V6 engine is not a real guzzler but isn't fuel efficient either cause it uses a high powered engine and it is too heavy in mass.

Your 5.5m may be low for any recent tokunbo vehicle but see if you can get a Acura CSX or a civic SI those can give you joy closer to The GS in a compact form

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me Deicide by 2shure: 8:24pm On Jun 19
Una no like truth. No worry,u come later beg me.
Slizzords:
Do you know me before?, I couldn't for the life of me fathom the reason for your outburst. Seems you have underlying mental problems,get help fast.

I can recommend my cousin who is the one of the best neuropsychiatric doctors here in Nigeria to look into your case before it deteriorates into full blown madness.
Re: Please Help Me Deicide by Louiscars: 12:53am On Jun 20
Slizzords:

Well, there are a plethora of good cars you could get that still fits your budget
1 2008 Honda Accord( better than the Camry in terms of oil burn issues and can be gotten even lower than your budget for a registered unit)
2. 2006 Lexus Es330 ( this wouldn’t strain your pocket like the gs350 in terms of parts You won't get the fuel economy of a corolla ( it a v6) but you could still get that lexus feel from this also
P.s, I do sell cars incase you need any marque model, just send a message 😉
Re: Please Help Me Deicide by Deicide: 1:21am On Jun 20
Am busy

(1) (Reply)

To DIY Or Not To DIY / I Need A Car On Hire Purchase For Uber / I made a trailer for my YouTube channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.