Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,621 members, 7,878,795 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 (34433 Views)

Paternity Saga: Dora Ezinne Kayode Demands Sons’ DNA Tests From Olanrewaju / Is This What Nigeria Has Been Reduced To? One Word For Nigeria In This Picture / Alhassan Ado-Doguwa: My Father Had 40 Children At 86 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by omoharry(f): 8:38pm On Jun 19
papyjaypaul:

It's just the Nairaland way of trending topics like this because it is DNA. Women cannot be trusted, women cannot be this, women na olosho, women this and that yet they still go sleep with these women. You will see a topic on marriage problem and the first thing you see on the comment is to go do DNA test. Some of them do not even know their family history to start with but they come to the internet thinking they are wise.
Don't mind them. Some of these jobless losers here on Nairaland are bastard who happens to be in the dark of their true identity. So many of their mother were retired oloshos' in the 70s. 80s & 90s but they wil rather hide that part of their history becos blood is thicker than water and they would rather pretend such things never occured with their moms.
I dare all these unfortunate losers here on Nairaland insulting women left right & center to conduct a DNA test to confirm if they are actually the sons of their fathers. I believe some wld have the shock of their lives base on the result that will be revealed B4 them about their mom.

I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by abidem4real: 8:43pm On Jun 19
officialwdhtv:
My father had 40 wives, 103 kids but after DNA tests, we reduced to 55 children - Abdul MKO Abiola

Take a listen!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNQNdnceLjI
Wow! MKO was really the father of Nations! Take it or leave it, the man enjoyed his life to the fullest.
But, 48 bastards! I fear he who doesn't fear women ooo🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼

Truth be told, by MKO's children saga, 48% of Nigerian population is illegitimately false. Women are cracy!!!

1 Like

Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by Rexymania(m): 8:51pm On Jun 19
beejay85:

Most of the ladies were gifted to him after he received a chieftaincy title or after a philanthropic act to a community..
Lastly he craved to have twins, so once a chic got pregnant,he anticipates having a twin.. after delivery and not twins,he settles the lady handsomely with a 3bedroom flat and substantial amount of money..such lady may not see him again afterwards..

That's another side to his story shocked
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by Ferdinandu(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19
40 wives for one person, we should be thanking Babangida for cancelling that election. Somebody greedy enough to have 40 wives can't spare Nigeria economy if left in his hands. Nigeria budget would have been used for marrying and settling wives and children. The Greed is nauseating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by ElevationD: 11:05pm On Jun 19
RussellRutherfo:

Mu.gu.

Ronu boy.

When the riot happened in Lagos and we saw it.

Your dad had still inseminated the semen in your mum that produced a bas.tard like you.

Criminal minded follower who loves Criminals in charge.

The great Fela sang of your Criminal Abiola as a thief and you are here defending him as you lots defend Tinubu his mentor today.

In all you failed to state your age as evidence that you were in existence at the said time.

It is very unfortunate that we have nuisances and miscreants like you on such a platform as this. With nothing to say or nothing to share, your likes speedily resort to abuses and insults on people who you cannot lace their shoes.

You know absolutely nothing about what you referred to and unfortunately will never know in the whole of your miserable life. The riot that you referred to, you will be able to talk about it, as you were not born then.

Shame on you, a complete dullard.
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by Mrexcell(m): 11:15pm On Jun 19
Is this not a word record? I never knew abiola married this number of wives.
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by RussellRutherfo: 7:36am On Jun 20
ElevationD:

In all you failed to state your age as evidence that you were in existence at the said time.

It is very unfortunate that we have nuisances and miscreants like you on such a platform as this. With nothing to say or nothing to share, your likes speedily resort to abuses and insults on people who you cannot lace their shoes.

You know absolutely nothing about what you referred to and unfortunately will never know in the whole of your miserable life. The riot that you referred to, you will be able to talk about it, as you were not born then.

Shame on you, a complete dullard.

Mu.gu...

Why do I need to state my age to a complete nuisance like you.

Is there a law that compels me to do that in other to prove that to you?

Did the great Fela not sing about Abiola's stealing ways?
Was Abiola not a very close friend of IBB even before IBB assumed power?

You want to tell me he never got compensated with corrupt deals for supporting IBB to military power?

When small IBB boys and loyalists not up to Abiola's age from those days who are now the old money of today all got their wealth from our country's resources corruptly shared to them.

Funny thing is that both Fela and Abiola are Abeokuta born and a baby like you wants to revise history for us or do you know better than Fela?

Get out of here because you don't deserve a dignified response. You criminal poverty ridden supporter of the very people who keep putting this country in this mess for generations.

1 Like

Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by ElevationD: 9:07am On Jun 20
RussellRutherfo:

Mu.gu...

Why do I need to state my age to a complete nuisance like you.

Is there a law that compels me to do that in other to prove that to you?

Did the great Fela not sing about Abiola's stealing ways?
Was Abiola not a very close friend of IBB even before IBB assumed power?

You want to tell me he never got compensated with corrupt deals for supporting IBB to military power?

When small IBB boys and loyalists not up to Abiola's age from those days who are now the old money of today all got their wealth from our country's resources corruptly shared to them.

Funny thing is that both Fela and Abiola Abeokuta born and a baby like you wants to revise history for us or do you know better than Fela?

Get out of here because you don't deserve a dignified response. You criminal poverty ridden supporter of the very people who keep putting this country in this mess for generations.

I wonder what is it with idiots like you whose stock in trade on social media spaces is abuse.

I did not expect you to state your age as you were not born by then. Your father should be the one sharing views with me, that’s if he’s up to age mentally, as you have clearly depicted who he is looking at your uncalled for insults.

You cannot give first hand information of what you know nothing about, except the songs that you have heard from Fela. You have absolutely nothing to say on Abiola, IBB, their families and the political events in Nigeria between 1991 and 1999. You were not born. Is your unknown father any better than Abiola who you have chosen to vilify?

Unfortunately a forum like this allows vagabonds like you to participate and insult just anyone that you meet.

Anyway, with no idea of what to say, you clearly exhibited your poverty of mind, character and living. You must be one of those dregs, who hijack trucks of foods to get something to eat, without doubt. There you are absolutely frustrated and wallowing in abject poverty from your wrong choice of support.
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by inkon: 9:25am On Jun 20
papyjaypaul:

It's just the Nairaland way of trending topics like this because it is DNA. Women cannot be trusted, women cannot be this, women na olosho, women this and that yet they still go sleep with these women. You will see a topic on marriage problem and the first thing you see on the comment is to go do DNA test. Some of them do not even know their family history to start with but they come to the internet thinking they are wise.

Can you calm down?
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by TruthsFM: 10:23am On Jun 20
Abiola money can’t cater for them all
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:47am On Jun 20
FreeSpirited:
Are u now saying the polygamy of our ancestors before DNA was a scam.? ......chai women have been scamming polygamous men over the ages and century...
If I no do DNA on top my pikin make I bend
it is one of the best kept secrets of our grandmothers and great grandmothers.
Many of you might be descendants of bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by Asuzero2(m): 11:25am On Jun 20
Still get luck
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by Banbanna(m): 2:19pm On Jun 20
Even his tribe's man late Fela Kuti derided him in his song, calling his company ITT, International Thief Thief. Late MKO was certainly not a saint
Kobojunkie:
Abiola was a thief who stole from the Nigerian people and then turned around to pretend he was on the side of Nigerians in order to save his arse. Leave Nigerians out of your family drama if you have any shame at all. undecided

1 Like

Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by Kobojunkie: 5:13pm On Jun 20
Banbanna:
Even his tribe's man late Fela Kuti derided him in his song, calling his company ITT, International Thief Thief. Late MKO was certainly not a saint
Exactly, but image people here casting him as some sort of hero to Nigerians. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Jun 20
Ferdinandu:
40 wives for one person, we should be thanking Babangida for cancelling that election. Somebody greedy enough to have 40 wives can't spare Nigeria economy if left in his hands. Nigeria budget would have been used for marrying and settling wives and children. The Greed is nauseating
Abiola was a thief, and everyone knew this. But here we have this generation trying to whitewash his image, presenting him as something other than the thief he was sort. Do you see why Nigeria dey where e dey today? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by RussellRutherfo: 8:10pm On Jun 20
ElevationD:

I wonder what is it with idiots like you whose stock in trade on social media spaces is abuse.

I did not expect you to state your age as you were not born by then. Your father should be the one sharing views with me, that’s if he’s up to age mentally, as you have clearly depicted who he is looking at your uncalled for insults.

You cannot give first hand information of what you know nothing about, except the songs that you have heard from Fela. You have absolutely nothing to say on Abiola, IBB, their families and the political events in Nigeria between 1991 and 1999. You were not born. Is your unknown father any better than Abiola who you have chosen to vilify?

Unfortunately a forum like this allows vagabonds like you to participate and insult just anyone that you meet.

Anyway, with no idea of what to say, you clearly exhibited your poverty of mind, character and living. You must be one of those dregs, who hijack trucks of foods to get something to eat, without doubt. There you are absolutely frustrated and wallowing in abject poverty from your wrong choice of support.

Bas.tard.

Drop your account number.

You need something to eat this night.

As your Criminal leaders have probably not fed you.

"I was not born between 1991 and 1991" grin grin

You think everyone is your mate on this Nairaland.

I know you as a bas.tard.

You don't know your father but my father still alive and very well into Old age as a result of righteous path.
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by ElevationD: 9:20pm On Jun 20
RussellRutherfo:

Bas.tard.

Drop your account number.

You need something to eat this night.

As your Criminal leaders have probably not fed you.

"I was not born between 1991 and 1991" grin grin

You think everyone is your mate on this Nairaland.

I know you as a bas.tard.

You don't know your father but my father still alive and very well into Old age as a result of righteous path.

Your father keh?
Even a dead man is better than both of you. Tell him that he would have found a better job as one of Abiola’s gatekeepers, instead of insulting the deceased, whose shoes he would never in the figment of his fickle imagination have laced.

Drop account number keh? Where will you get the money from? Stealing? Or breaking into people’s homes? Taa shut up. Even a rat is better than you.

It takes a criminal to know one. Do not feel ashamed to confess.

Bastard? You are even worse than one. Dregs like you should not open your bacteria filled mouth, where decent people talk.
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by RussellRutherfo: 9:28pm On Jun 20
ElevationD:

Your father keh?
Even a dead man is better than both of you. Tell him that he would have found a better job as one of Abiola’s gatekeepers, instead of insulting the deceased, whose shoes he would never in the figment of his fickle imagination have laced.

Drop account number keh? Where will you get the money from? Stealing? Or breaking into people’s homes? Taa shut up. Even a rat is better than you.

It takes a criminal to know one. Do not feel ashamed to confess.

Bastard? You are even worse than one. Dregs like you should not open your bacteria filled mouth, where decent people talk.

You must surely be one of the Thief Abiola's bas.tard son that the DNA test detected.
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by ElevationD: 9:36pm On Jun 20
RussellRutherfo:

You must surely be one of the Thief Abiola's bas.tard son that the DNA test detected.

Na you and your papa be the bastards na. He was the one caught trying to smuggle in your name, to enable you reap where you did not sow. You know that stealing is in your blood?
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by RussellRutherfo: 10:00pm On Jun 20
ElevationD:

Na you and your papa be the bastards na. He was the one caught trying to smuggle in your name, to enable you reap where you did not sow. You know that stealing is in your blood?

Bas.tard seed from ITT thievery proceeds.

You were part of 100plus children whose school fees been paid by the criminal Abiola whose evil past is been whitewashed today.

I get your pain.

The DNA exposed your olosho Mum's paternity fraud. No shishi for you.

Hence, your miserable life. grin
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by ElevationD: 6:13am On Jun 21
RussellRutherfo:

Bas.tard seed from ITT thievery proceeds.

You were part of 100plus children whose school fees been paid by the criminal Abiola whose evil past is been whitewashed today.

I get your pain.

The DNA exposed your olosho Mum's paternity fraud. No shishi for you.

Hence, your miserable life. grin

Olosho mum? But those ones are better than your mum with a stinking body and gorilla like appearance. I am sure she was picked up from the bush, a product of rape, with k-legs like broom sticks.

Your misery makes you jealous of the Abiolas. You papa na total failure. A paraga drinker and complete ode. I know that you have no other job but stealing and begging to survive.

If Abiola was a criminal, how can you define your vagabond father? Anyway as a thief that you are, you learnt your trade from your father.

See you, see sniper or transformer.
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by kay29000(m): 6:17pm On Jun 22
40 wives? Whoa! He was the modern day Solomon. I'm sure he would have even forgotten the names of some of his wives at a point. 40 WOMEN?? The guy try o.
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by kay29000(m): 6:21pm On Jun 22
Rexymania:
With all due respect, this Abiola guy no get sense. Very local and primitive. Na anything wey wear skirt you dey like?

I wonder how he was able to sustain his wealth for such a long time with such sexual appetite.
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by kay29000(m): 6:24pm On Jun 22
virginboy1:
40 wives?

The dick no go dey move round na?

Women and Hypergamy don start tey try....
Man get 30 + wives...You still marry the man add to the numbers. grin

grin grin

The guy was super rich back then. Most women will settle to be the 100th wife, as long as big money is involved.
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by Gerhards: 7:00pm On Jun 22
ElevationD:

Olosho mum? But those ones are better than your mum with a stinking body and gorilla like appearance. I am sure she was picked up from the bush, a product of rape, with k-legs like broom sticks.

Your misery makes you jealous of the Abiolas. You papa na total failure. A paraga drinker and complete ode. I know that you have no other job but stealing and begging to survive.

If Abiola was a criminal, how can you define your vagabond father? Anyway as a thief that you are, you learnt your trade from your father.

See you, see sniper or transformer.

Bro calm down, don't take those online trolls seriously, mostly catching cruise grin
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by kay29000(m): 5:42pm On Jun 23
beejay85:

Most of the ladies were gifted to him after he received a chieftaincy title or after a philanthropic act to a community..
Lastly he craved to have twins, so once a chic got pregnant,he anticipates having a twin.. after delivery and not twins,he settles the lady handsomely with a 3bedroom flat and substantial amount of money..such lady may not see him again afterwards..

This part is true. He banked with UBA (Broad street, Lagos) in the 80s, and my dad had one on one dealings with him as he was an accountant at the bank then. MKO gave the women 150k monthly allowance back then.

1 Like

Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by kay29000(m): 5:47pm On Jun 23
Truthbites:

I'm a woman...but I de fear my gender...so these women were actively involved with SE.x with other men? Na wa o...a married woman...this means men have been scammed since the time of the bible. Na David born Solomon so?.

The man had wives and concubines up to 100...he rarely saw them, apart from his main wives, Simbiat, Kudirat, and Adebisi Oshin...the rest of the women, he saw maybe once in 3 months. I'm not supporting their alleged "cheating" ways, but it is what it is...the man was never around, and they needed attention too.
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by Iamanoited: 6:19pm On Jun 23
FROM 143 TO 55 SO MKO HAD 88 GHOST DEPUTIES.
CREDIT GOES TO IBB.
Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by Truthbites: 9:58am On Jun 24
kay29000:

The man had wives and concubines up to 100...he rarely saw them, apart from his main wives, Simbiat, Kudirat, and Adebisi Oshin...the rest of the women, he saw maybe once in 3 months. I'm not supporting their alleged "cheating" ways, but it is what it is...the man was never around, and they needed attention too.

My goodness...see as u analyse something....I never saw it from this angle....wow ...u are intelligent....🙌🙏🙌..... fact 💯

1 Like

Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by Philosopher1979: 1:55pm On Jun 25
kay29000:

Yeah, that's what happens to the wife of men who are very successful but busy. Their success gives them little time for theor women and they think money is all a woman wants or that money will make up for their lack of presence in the home but that is dangerous.
Actually a lot if rich peoples wives commit adultery and this may be the reason for the sugar mummy issue. Its funny

1 Like

Re: Abiola: My Dad Had 40 Wives, 103 Kids But After DNA Tests, We Reduced To 55 by kay29000(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25
Philosopher1979:

Yeah, that's what happens to the wife of men who are very successful but busy. Their success gives them little time for theor women and they think money is all a woman wants or that money will make up for their lack of presence in the home but that is dangerous.
Actually a lot if rich peoples wives commit adultery and this may be the reason for the sugar mummy issue. Its funny

Very very true. Last week Friday, I got an offer from a friend trying to link me up with one...I was like, nah bro. The lady was really desperate for that thing and attention. Women crave attention and no amount of money can be a substitute for that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Time For South-East Governors To Flush IPOB Out Of The Region / "Rescue" Of Kidnapped Forestry Students In Kaduna After Battle (Video) / Kachikwu Vs Amaechi: I Disagree With Kachikwu, Retrieve Money First

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.